Sri Maan Sant Giani Jarnail Singh Jee Khalsa Bhindranvale

bhagwantkhalsa

:D SRI MAAN SANT GIANI JARNAIL SINGH JEE KHALSA BHINDRANVALE

"My mission is to ensure that everyone - Hindu, Sikh, Muslim remain true to one's religion, that there is unity among all people, that the modesty of women is not violated, that the people are weaned away from the use of narcotics, that all social evils are curbed and to see that the Sikhs mobilise themselves under one banner by strengthening their faith in Guru Granth Sahib. If all this, which is the mission of my life, is termed as extremism then I don't mind being known as an extremist"

Sri Maan Sant Gyani Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale (Mukhi Damdami Taksal) He will be back

no he wont, sant jarnail singh ji is shaheed on operation bluestar. his message will always remain alive. sikhs need to move on and stop waiting for sant ji to return because thats never gona happen. taksalis r lost now days.

S Fauj how can Taksalis be lost when they are still following Guru Gobind Singh ji’s mission of teaching santiya, Katha and Kirtan, remember this is the only jatha that Guru Ji him self started

yes the Singh’s that class them selves as mukhi's are lost since they claimed sant ji was shaheed and the jatha has split but all fraction are still doing the sava that Guru ji has set out for Damdami Taksaal

and only that jatha can lead us to Khalistan

you can believe what you want, its your opinion but we live by BABA JI BACHAN!

no he wont, sant jarnail singh ji is shaheed on operation bluestar. his message will always remain alive. sikhs need to move on and stop waiting for sant ji to return because thats never gona happen. taksalis r lost now days.

S Fauj how can Taksalis be lost when they are still following Guru Gobind Singh ji’s mission of teaching santiya, Katha and Kirtan, remember this is the only jatha that Guru Ji him self started

yes the Singh’s that class them selves as mukhi's are lost since they claimed sant ji was shaheed and the jatha has split but all fraction are still doing the sava that Guru ji has set out for Damdami Taksaal

and only that jatha can lead us to Khalistan

you can believe what you want, its your opinion but we live by BABA JI BACHAN!

buv_singh said taksal is the only jatha guru ji started themselves. sorry to break this out to you guys but the dam dami taksal we see know was nothing lets say 100 or odd years ago. the sant mahapursh given in the lineage were nirmale sants. the actual taksal famous know ( bhindra) was by baba sundar singh. even during baba sundar singhs time there were nurmerous other taksals( bhai mani singh, satogali etc are just a few). ajj kal we act as if this was the only taksal ever . Ive asked people like baba hari singh randhawe wale who was a taksalstudent and they say themselves taksal was a nirmala istitution. the claim that this is the only 'jatha' started by dasam patshah isn't correct for the simple fact that alot of other jathas will trace their lineage back to guru gobind singh. for example nanaksar, Rara sahib(like taksal goes to baba deep singh, they go to baba daya singh jee.) also the sewa panthi samparda was given thaapra by dasam patshah also ( to bhai ghanayyeaa)

i personally do not beleve in the lineage that taksal ( mehta chauk) claims to be today.

i completely agree that there are numerous jathebandiya that can trace their lineage back to Guru Jee as Anand Mangal has listed and many more, so Taksaal isn't the only one.

i personally do not beleve in the lineage that taksal ( mehta chauk) claims to be today.

Its the same lineage Sant Gurbachan Singh Jee had dictated...end of discussion as far as i'm concerned! You can believe what you like.