Sehaj Path

Guest abcdefg...

Guest abcdefg...

vjkk, vjkf

1 - is someone allowed to do sehaj path from separate bhags, if they're monnai or kurehitiai.

2 - my 'mate', someone i spoke to over the internet, wants to do one before going pesh to build themselves up and start keeping rehit properly again.

I said i think it's okay, cause people learn bani and do path before amrit shakana but i'm not sure, so i'm asking you guys.

I said why didn't they just do it after going pesh, makes things easier, but they said something about having done an ardaas to do a certain amount of path before going pesh or something like that.

thanks for any replies

vjkk, vjkf

personally... it doesn't matter to me how terrible the person, the opportunity to read baani from saroop or from a sainchee can only bring positive and uplifting characteristics onto a person. I personally believe anyone can and should read bani, in any way that it is accessible to them. But i disagree with it being a task... if the ichha is more from the mind and less from the heart, there will still be benefit derived from it, cuz baani is that strong.. but every effort should be made for it to be heartfelt and every effort should be made to experience each word, vowel, and maatra, in order to avoid it being mere mechanical recitation.

While even mechanical recitation can have an effect, baani should be felt, not just read, in my opinion.

Guest abcdefg...

oops forgot about this a little, he gave me 'nudge' that there weren't many replies on here.

thanks for the above reply, any other people have any opinions just to get a wider range of responses, to my first point as well?

Guest abcdefg...

ok, i guess more people aren't replying cause there's not much more to add to that.

Thanks for your replies. If mods could leave this open til monday or something just in case, but i don't mind if it's closed.