Vasrsha Bosle On Sikhs

Guest amar_jkp

Guest amar_jkp

This is old article but we should answer him in his language , i seen this crap many times . I request all of you to reply.

http://www.rediff.com/news/1999/dec/20varsha.htm

My mind is in a more chaotic state than usual. It's the result of a periodic affliction, under which spells I suffer greatly but emerge none the wiser. I'm wondering, could the current virus lead me to new ideological plains? See, after the Kamala Das episode, I had "words" with my Sardar. It began with his expressing admiration for her courage to forsake all for Love, and continued through sizzling attacks which had nil to do with the dippy dame, and ended with light spanking. All in all, very stimulating, indeed. And educational, too. For I unexpectedly got a glimpse into a mindset I never associated with Sikhs -- that of the minorities. MY Sardar?! I quietly died.

I've always been baffled by the large chunk of hate mail from Singhs. It's as easy to delete the trash from the Sens and Nambiars (label them "pinko"), as from the Khans. But, Sardars?! I just couldn't fathom why they hated me to death, and why there should be more of those who hate me. To my mind, Sikhs just couldn't be all that goes by the Indian aberration known as "secularists." They form nearly 33 per cent of the Indian army, and I couldn't see them as stupid, limp-wristed wimps. I liked them, and so they *had* to like me. Therefore, each hate mail was a personal breach of faith.

Now I find that I never knew them at all... Of course, I made the classic boo-boo of bunching different individuals under one tag, and I'm doing it again by ascribing one Sikh's thoughts to the lot -- but that's how things work in the real world. Here are my findings: Sikhs believe Sikhism to be a very distinctive minority religion of India. Sikhs detest me because they see me as a symbol of a majoritarian threat to their identity... When I finally managed to drag this out of my reluctant Sardar, I was too shocked to react, let alone rebut. Actually, I burst into tears.

There are about 18 million Sikhs in India, comprising 1.8 per cent of the population. They form 62.95 per cent of Punjab's 20 million people while... Screw stats, here are vignettes of what attracted me. 1860: Baba Ram Singh, leader of the Namdhari movement, raising the banner of revolt against the British regime... 1913: The founding of the Ghadar Party in SF to liberate India from the British yoke... Udham Singh's defence of his assassination of Lt Gov Michael O'Dwyer: "He wanted to crush the spirit of my people, so I have crushed him"... 1942: Their taking the lead in Netaji's Indian National Army for the liberation of India, with Gen Mohan Singh organising the Sikhs of Malaysia against the British... 27 October, 1947: "The British Indian Army transformed into the Indian Army, with the first Sikh regiment arriving in Srinagar to save it from the marauding tribesmen sent from across the border by Pakistan"...

But that ain't the point. While arguing, I'd said: "Why would I even blink if my daughter wanted to marry a Sikh? There'd be no cultural or religious disparity she'd have to face." Which had brought forth the Hinduism-wants-to-swallow-our-identity line... Thing is, Hindus are conditioned to regard Sikhism, Buddhism and Jainism as "panths" or sects. My folks told me that the elder son would become a Sikh while the younger remained Hindu; that the Gurus were devotees of Ram and Krishna; that the Marathi sant-poet Namdev's hymns are included in the Granth Sahib; that, prior to the tenth Guru, there was no separate name for the followers of Guru Nanak and they were considered a part and parcel of Hinduism; that Guru Govind Singh gave the name "Sikh" to those who were willing to fight the tyranny of the Mughals. I was taught that Hinduism is a generic name given to all the faiths which have roots in India and believe in Parmatma (God), Prarthana (prayer), Punerjanma (reincarnation), Purushartha (Karma) and Prani Daya (kindness to all living beings). Sikhism believes in all...

So my Sardar said, "We believe in martial traditions; we do not believe in a caste system; and we most certainly do not worship idols." And I wondered, is the Kshatriya not martial? Is there no caste among Sikhs? One of the greatest modern Sikh leaders, Master Tara Singh, petitioned the GoI to provide special benefits to Harijan Sikhs! He was also one of the founding members of the VHP! At a meeting in Bombay on August 19, 1964, Tara Singh declared, "Sikhs and Hindus are not separate. Sikhs will survive only if Hindus survive. Sikhs are part and parcel of the Hindu Society. Guru Govind Singhji brought in Gurumukhi the wisdom and philosophy from our scriptures and Puranas. Are we going to give up this heritage?"

And as for idol worship, what few understand is that Hinduism is monotheistic as well as catholic. Parmeshwar, or Brahmatma, is the pivot, the godhead, into which Man will merge on achieving moksha. Its catholicity lies in allowing Man to think for himself and find his own path to moksha. Hinduism has its icons -- like Islam has the Ka'ba -- which are only a means of concentrating the mind. Sikhs worship the Granth Sahib and pictures of the Gurus -- aren't they icons? Till Durgayana Mandir was built, Durga's idol was worshipped in the Harmandir Saheb!

I wondered, when did this wedge of irreconcilable differences get driven between Hindus and Sikhs? What are the roots of Sikhism...? Here are some stanzas from the Gurus and the Guru Granth Saheb:

* Taha hum adhik tapasya sadhi / Mahakal kalika aradhi ~ Guru Govind Singh

(There I worshipped and did penance to seek Kali.)

* Ram katha jug jug atal / Sab koi bhakhat net Suragbas Raghuver kara / Sagri puri samet Jo en Katha sune aur gaave / Dukh pap tah nikat na aave ~ Guru Govind Singh

(The story of Ram is immortal and everyone should read it. Ram went to heaven along with the whole city. Whoever listens to or sings His story, will be free of sin and sorrow.)

* Kahaiya Hinduan daro na ab tum / Im likho pathon dil sain Guru Nanak ki gadi par / Ab hain Tegh Bahadur Unko jo Muhummadi kar lihoon / To ham hain sab sadar Arya Dharma rakhak pragatiyo hain ~ Guru Tegh Bahadur

(Hindus, do not fear, Guru Tegh Bahadur is Guru Nanak's successor. If Muslims bother you, I'll take care of them. For I am the protector of Hinduism.)

* Tin te sun Siri Tegh Bahadur / Dharam nibaahan bikhe Bahadur Uttar bhaniyo, dharam hum Hindu / Atipriya ko kin karen nikandu Lok parlok ubhaya sukhani / Aan napahant yahi samani Mat mileen murakh mat loi / Ise tayage pramar soi Hindu dharam rakhe jag mahin / Tumre kare bin se it nahin ~ Guru Tegh Bahadur's reply to Aurangzeb's ordering him to embrace Islam.

(In response, Shri Tegh Bahadur says, My religion is Hindu and how can I abandon what is so dear to me? This religion helps you in this world and that, and only a fool would abandon it. God himself is the protector of this religion and no one can destroy it.)

* Sakal jagat main Khalsa Panth gI've been told that Sikhs feel "betrayed badly by India." Or, "I can't understand how they can fight for that country or wave the flag merely because they were born there." Or, "Do you expect them to stand up for India if they had seen their near ones die?" Look at it this way: There's Papa, Mama, Big Brother, Little Brother, Sister. One day, Big Brother badly beats up Little Brother for being naughty. So Little Brother throws stuff around, does considerable damage and leaves home. Next, he calls Mama "that woman," and demands a share of the estate on the threat of blowing up the family... I'm sorry, but I spit on this type.

aje / Jage dharam Hindu sakal bhand bhaje ~ Guru Govind Singh.

(The Khalsa sect will roar around the world. Hinduism will awaken, its enemies will flee.)

What's more heart-breaking is the new-found empathy between certain Sikhs and Pakistanis. How could a "Sang Sabha" of Sikhs -- at Lahore -- listen to the Jamaat-e-Islami say: "Do not consider yourselves alone in the fight for freedom. All the Muslims of the world are with you." Have they so soon forgotten the Hindu and Sikh corpse-laden trains from Pakistan? In June, N S Malik wrote about the training of Paki soldiers: "To Pakistan's army, 'the only good Indian is a dead Indian,' and the funniest item of the Pagal Gymkhana in their cantonments is the beating given to a sickly looking man depicted as a Sikh, a symbol of India. Children and adults are blindfolded and made to take a stick and hit this effigy. The audience gets fantastic fun out of it." Such Sikhs are the progeny of the clergy of the Golden Temple, led by Arur Singh, who had honoured the massacring Gen Dyer by declaring him a Sikh, on condition that he renounce one cigarette a year...

The Blue Star fiasco cost India many brave jawans since they were ordered to minimise the destruction of the Golden Temple and thus were unnecessarily exposed to militant fire. However, the crux is: The Sikh community itself bears as great a share of the blame as Mrs G and the Congress. For they turned a blind eye to the militants holed up in the/ gurudwara and who ventured out to murder and create mayhem at will. As one of my Mallus had said, "If Guruvayoor or Sabarimala were being used in such a manner, I'd be the first to cheer along a military action to flush out the bastards."

I'm sick of hearing about how Sikhs feel aggrieved by the 1984 massacres. If they're so aggrieved, how and why did 62.95 per cent Sikh Punjab vote Congress...? Did Balasaheb or Rajju Bhaiya lead the rioters in Delhi? Did Hindus murder Sikhs -- or did the acolytes of the Nehru-Gandhis...?

And, of course, the pinkos... Vijay Prashad, an assistant professor of International Studies at Trinity College, Hartford, and a member of FOIL, wrote about the Tenth Hindu Conference in NYC, where a resolution was passed urging "all the Hindus of the world to act in a broad and nationalistic manner rising above their personal beliefs and creeds, parochial languages, and provincial and sectarian considerations such as Gujarati, Punjabi, Tamilian, Telugu, Bengali, Jains, Sikhs, etc." Prashad's note: "The VHP offers the Hindu (and Sikh and Jain!) migrant an easy task: give money for work in India, to help those Hindus who are in 'distress'."

A Singh, professor at RI College commenting on a book on Tipu Sultan: "...surely most of butchering of Sikhs in the 18th cen took place at the hands of invading Muslims or Moghuls, but many Hindu rulers and/or Hindu ministers, for example, of Sirhand and Lahore governors were effectively responsible for much violence against the Sikhs. But we tend to evade or suppress these facts to present Sikhism as an anti-Islamic tradition allied unambiguously with Hinduism." What to say?

Since May 1941, pinkos have advocated the multinational theory. A CPI resolution classified 16 Indian nations (Pathans, Punjabis, Sikhs, Sindhis, Hindustanis, Tamils, Kannadigas, Malayalees etc) and stated that each should be granted the right of secession. Bhindranwale convinced thousands of Sikhs -- one of the most industrious and prosperous groups -- that India made slaves of them, and the Intellectuals stressed that because they had been wronged, they have the right to separate. The destruction of the Babri by Hindus is "vandalism," but the terrorism of Khalistanis and Kashmiri Muslims is a "resurgence of sub-nationalities." They set the stage -- and the Sikhs danced. What a tragedy...

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

She is a <banned word filter activated>. She calls matha tek to Guru Granth Sahib Ji diol worship and yet completely ignores tuks like Bani Guru, Guru Hai Bani, which explain why we bow to Guru Sahib. Then she quotes Dasam Granth Sahib bani (Raam Katha - part of the longer Chaupai Sahib) and slanders the very meaning of Mahakal - which Dasam Patshah's Bani goes on to talk of as Akaal Purakh only, not Kali and says that this is in the Guru Granth Sahib - shows her scholarly presence or lack thereof. This is further cemented by Bhai Nand Lal Sahib's Ganjnama, which states that the devis and devtas used to come to Guru Sahib for Darshan, not the other way around. Also, Durga/Devi/Kali was a servant of the Guru, as is narrated in the Sakhi of Bhai Lehna. Durga was found in red clothing sweeping Guru Nanak Sahib's Dharmshala and when Bhai Lehna asked who she was, she replied that she was that who Bhai Lehna had been worshipping, and that all of the things she gives to her devotees is from the dhoor of the Sikh Sangat (which she was collecting by sweeping).

She is a GOI/Bahman whose arguements are equivalent to a 2 year old having a tantrum by closing her own ears and screaming "La LA La LA la LA La" and her articles reflect that very level of immaturity.

What a bunch of nonsense. People seem to forget the reason of WHY the first son would become a Sikh - could it be because their warriors (Kshytrias) were too busy placating the Mughals and they knew that only the Sikhs would be able to stop the Mughal tyranny? The idea that Hinduism is a name that covers everything that comes out of India is as stupid as it is valid. So f Judaism, Christianity and Islam all come from Israel, shall I start calling Muslims Jews? Let's see what reaction that provokes. Yeah, leave out the monotheism, the rejection of the caste system, that karams themselves cannot provide liberation, that worldly life is compatible with spirituality etc. 0 distinct aspects from Hinduism. Also, never mind that the very concept of "Hindu" is ironic, as even Bhai Gurdas Sahib documents the Pandits fighting amongst themselves as to which of their granths is the superior one. There is no Hinduism...the only "Hinduism" is the Manu Simriti, which breaks down society into castes - otherwise, the religion of the Kali worshippers is different from the Krishna worshippers, than those who worship something else - the unifying principle is the caste system and the Pandit overlords that keep the pressure on to ensure that everything and anything is Hindu. Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi even attempted to assert that Islam was a branch of Hinduism. Typical trash propaganda.

Guru Sahib worshipping Hindu devis/devtas? Let's just forget the Guru Granth Sahib shall we...like there isn't enough verses against idol worship...Paati Tore Maalani Paati Paat Jeeo Shabad perhaps? Perhaps the passage of Zafarnama, where Guru Sahib bluntly tells Aurangzeb that he (Guru Sahib) is the direct opposer of idol worshipping, some even translating it as an idol breaker? The fact that she says that Guru GoBind Singh Ji gave the name Sikh is as retarded as a point as ever. The word Sikh is prevalent throughout the Guru Granth Sahib Ji and was used from the very time of Guru Nanak Sahib. "Hindu" Bhagats' bani included in the Guru Granth Sahib? Perhaps a reading of Bhagat Namdev Sahib's verses would bring to light exactly how much support he gave to the Manu simriti concept of castes? Oh, did we forget that Sheikh Fareed is also a contributer? Wasn't a Hindu was he?

Master Tara Singh I am sure was tortured severely by DharamRaaj for the opposing the very concepts of his faith while in the mortal realm. He is NOT a good representation of Sikhi ideals.

Sick of hearing about 1984? Get used to it...Hindus are still crying over Ayodha, which happened in another era and we do not have the right to complain about 1984?

Utter trash and nonsense, filled with inaccuracies and complete nonsense. Paid agent of the GOI/RSS if I ever saw one, who preys on the very ignorance of our community. Well written? A slug crawling on the ground leaving its slime trail would be better writing than this.

Guest amar_jkp

This article is well written. Some very interesting points.

Well done.

Hindu Das open your eyes .

This article is open insult . This lady insulted our Shaheed and Guru Sahibs.

First of all this is to be understood that neither the SIKHS

are HINDUS nor apart of HINDUISM which is clear fro the evidence

that GURU NANAK DEV JI refused to wear JANEU at the age of 5

and declared to not accept the HINDU rituals. HE (not GURU GOBIND

SINGH JI )started SIKH PANTH by ordering his followers (known as

SIKHS)to not perform MURTI PUJA and told them that GOD doen lives

in statues but in our hearts.Some quotes where the word SIKH is

used by GURU NANAK DEV JI are given below:-

-SIKH SANGAT KARAM MILAAE(Aasa mehla 1 at 412 in Guru Granth SAHIB)

-SIKH SABHA DEEKHYA KA BHAAO(Aasa mehla 1 at 350 in Guru Granth SAHIB)

-SIKHI SIKYA GUR VEECHAAR (Aasa mehla 1 at 465 in Guru Granth SAHIB)

The writer of the article is thus not aware of the SIKH religion, GURU

SAHIBS life history and GURBANI at all.The author writes tha SIKH GURUS

were devotees of RAM & KRISHAN and the same about SANT NAMDEV JI

whereas his such mischivious blames can be refuted by GURBANI as under:-

"NA HUM HINDU NA MUSALMAAN"(Bhero mehla 5 at 1136 in Guru Granth SAHIB)

"HINDU POOJE DEHURA MUSALMAAN MASEET,

NAME SOEE SEVEA JO DEHURA NA MASEET.(Gond Naam Dev at 875in Guru Granth

SAHIB)

"ME NA GANESHE PRITHAM MANAAO, KISHAN BISHAN KABHOO NEH DHIAAO"

( Guru Gobind SINGH JI)

As far as martyrdom of SRI GURU teg BAHADUR JI is cocerned , he did so as

Aurangzeb was forcibly converting HINDUS to MUSLIMS which was against

the principles of humanity and SIKHI especially because GURBANI says:-

"jOR KIYA SO JULAM HEY"

and our GURUS and thereafter SIKHS have always fighting against JULAM.

Moreover GURU GOBIND SINGH JI has written in BACHITTAR NATAK:-

"TILAK JANJU RAKHA PRABH TAAKAA",(Taaka means theirs means HINDUS )

KEENO BADO KALOO MEH SAAKAA."

BHAAI GURDAS JI also says :-

" EON TEESAR PANTH CHALAAYON WAD SOOR GAHELA,

WAH WAH GOBIND SINGH AAPE GUR CHELA."

(Vaar 41 Paoree 16}

Here teesar panth means KHALSA which is neither HINDU nor MUSLIM.

SO in light of above the authors version about SIKHS and GURU

SAHIBAN is totally wrong and misconceived.

This article is well written. Some very interesting points.

Well done.

Hindu Das open your eyes .

This article is open insult . This lady insulted our Shaheed and Guru Sahibs.

A large amount of the Indian media are negative towards the Sikhs who uphold the Khalsa tradition.

<br>WJKK WJKF:<br><br><br>Can someone please validate the verses from Guru Granth sahib jee stated by the writer....and quotes of what Guru Tegh Bahadur Jee said....<br><br>anyone would get a misunderstanding if those verses are there and are translated correctly.<br>
<br><br><br><br><br><br><br>First of all I may reply that the writer has wrongly written that the SIKHS worship GURU GRANTH SAHIB AND photos of GURUS.The writer seems to have a zero knowledge of SIKHISM <br>and has written all bakwas on basis of hearing from hither and thither which is not only the misinterpretation of the references of SIKH HISTORY and GURBANI but also very foul and mischievous effort of RSS minded and Brahamanvadi thinking to heart  the real and true SIKH HISTORY wich is not only documented but also written in the hearts, minds and souls of every SIKH .<br>         Any SIKH does not worship GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI but respects and pays homages becuse GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI bear the  SHABAD (words spoken by SIKH GURUS and various BHAGATS from different  casts /sectors/religions of society who had condemned the BUT POOJA and have stressed for AARADHANA not pooja or worship of AKAL MOORAT, NIRAKAAR,AJOONI SAIBHANG). SHABAD or BACHAN  ( GURU KA)or GURBANI is the GURU of SIKHS  in form of GURU GRANTH SAHIB as "SATGUR BACHAN ,BACHAN  HAI SATGUR"(Guru Raam Daas ji) "SABAD GURU BHAV SAAGAR TERIYE"(Guru nanak Dev ji),BAANI GURU GURU HAI BAANI(Guru Raam Daas <br>ji), "SHABAD GURU SURAT DHUN CHELA"(Guru Nanak Dev ji), " LOK JANE EH GEET HAI EH TO BRAHAM BEECHAR"(Bhagat Kabeer sahib Ji ), "GUR KA SABAD KAATE KOT KARAM" (BHAGAT RAMANAND JI)<br>                   Sikhs do not worship but respect the PHOTOS of GURUS and keep these photos and other photos related to SIKH HISTORY as a memorial so that our GOLDEN HISTORY  always remains embedded effortlessly ,in our and our generations  heart.<br> The name of GURUNANAK DEV JI to GURU TEG BAHADUR JI  and various BHAGATS resmble with that of hindus but it never means that they were hindus as the all have condemned BUTPOOJA which Ihave have already explained in my reply dt. 27.08.2009 and needs no repitition here.<br>Whatever the writer has written about GURU TEG BAHADUR SAHIB JI,is based upon his/her bayous, narrow minded  thinking and misconceptions. If hindus now are saying that GURU TEG BAHADUR SAHIB were a hindu than why THE HINDU kings of  22 dhaar attacked GURU GOBIND SINGH JI many a times in alliance of Mughals, why GANGU BRAHMAN who was house-servent of GURU GOBIND SINGH SAHIB, got arrested 2 younger sons of GURU JI and why SUCH NAND ( home secretary of nawaab Wazid Khan the Sooba Sarhand) forcibly got the Nawab agreed for  their SHAHEEDI? These questions demand reply from the writer.<br>                         The lines quoted to have been said by GURU TEG BAHADUR JI are not apart of GURBANI and seem to have been written by some MANMATIA.Ican only add here some lines from SRI GURU PANTH PRAKASH composed by BHAI RATAN SINGH BHANGU , the grandson (from paternal side ) of SHAHEED BHAI MEHTAB SINGH JI( who killed Massa Ranghar on accont of beadbi of SRI SACHKHAND HARMANDAR SAHIB  at AMRITSAR) and also grandson(from maternal side) of SARDAR SHAM SINGH KARORSINGHIA. <br>         AAYE BRAHMAN SABH AIS PUKRENH.  SATGUR SUNO, AAYE TUM DUAARE.<br>         TUM NAANAK SATGUR KALDHAARI, RAAKHO HINDUAN HIND MAJHAARI(Page64 )<br>        <br>         HINDON HINDU NIRBEEJ HE KARNE  SHAH NURANGE YO LIKH BARNE<br>         TURAK PRITHHAM BAHMAN HE KARNE, AUR HINDU HE PAACHHE KARNE<br>          JO TUM HO KICHH SATGUR SOORE, DUBAT RAKHO HINDUVAEN POORE.<br>          TUM CHHATRI HO KHARAG UTHHVO, SABH HINDUAN KO GALE LAGAAVO. ( PAGE 65)<br>        <br>         TAB SATGUR BIPRAN KAHIYO YO KEH GAIL CHHUDAAE<br>          HAM HOVENHAGE GAIL USS, GUR KO TURAK BANAAYE.<br>          AAP CHALL GUR DELHI AAYE, TURKAN GHAR JAA AAP BANDHAAE ( page 66) <br>         Than aurangzeb ( Quoted as Nuranga shah in above lines  asked GUR SAHIB  which                is quoted in the said book as under-<br>          TAB NURANGE GUSSA KEEYA, TUM CHAAHAT BAATAN TE JEEYA.<br>          AKE TA HOH TOO MUSSALMAAN,  AKE TA TOO KAR MARAN PARVAAN. (PAGE 67)<br><br>          TAB SATGUR NE AIS UCHARA, HAMRA ISHT DEKHO TUM BHARA.<br>           TALWAAR TIKKHI KOU LYAAYO BES, CHAL BHAYO TIS JOU KATAT HAMESH<br>           AISE AISE BACHAN KEH GUR BAITHHE CHOWKI NHAAE<br>           TEG LAGWAEE SEES NIJ, AISE CHHALKE DAAE.(PAGE 68)<br>   And on this event Guru Gobind Singh ji has written in Bachittar Natak as under:-<br>           TILAK JANJOO RAKHA PRABH TAAKA , KEENO BADO KALOO MEH SAKA<br>           SADHAN HET ITEE JIN KAREE, SEES DEEYA PAR SEE NA UCHAREE,<br>                                   and<br>           THHEEKAR FORH DILEES SIR PRABHPUR KEEA PAYAAN<br>           TEG BAHADUR SEE KRIYA KARI NA KINHOO AAN<br>           TEG BAHADUR KE CHALAT BHYO JAGAT KO SOK<br>           HAI HAI SAB JAG BHYO JAI JAI SUR LOK. <br>Had the ruler been HINDUS and sufferer been Musalmaan , GURU TEG BAHADUR SAHIB JI have been given his sees for the Musalmaans  even because  in GURUGHAR , "JO AAVE SO RAAJEE JAAVE "  and  'SARAN PARE KEE RAAKH DAYALA " is the principle.If not satisfied take reference from the history as GURU HAR GOBIND SAHIB JI made Masjid on requst of poor Muslims at SRTIHARGOBINDPUR (which is present ly undertaken as monument by World Haritage NGO in GURDASPUR Distt which I have seen and about which enough is written in our history )Guru GOBIND SINGH JI  helped BAHADUR SHAH, the son of Aurangzeb ( when he approached and requested GURU JI for help)and made him the king of Delhi after death of Aurangzeb, despite the fact that his father was responsible for SHAHEEDI of his ( URU SAHIBS) father and four sons. <br>Now Iwant to reply the wrong meanings and explanations of BANI of GURU GOBIND SINGH JI as refered by the writer.The writer has quoted following lines-<br>            TEH HAM ADHIK TAPASYA SAADHI <br>            MAHAA KAAL KAALKA AARADHI<br>Here MAHAA KAAL means AKAAL PURAKH and kalka means  SHAKTI or Power or Energy and <br> whle line means  that GURU ji Meditaed The power of Akaal Purakh (not the Kaali or any Goddess as is referd wrongly by the writer).For endorsing ths meaning we may  refer the following quots of GURU GOBIND SINGH JI<br>             TU HI CHANDIKA MANDIKA DUSHAT DAMANI,<br>              RAHE MYAAN MADHAG SAME DUSHAT GHAAVE <br>             TU HI AADI SHAKTI BHAVAANI KAHAAVE.<br> One can easily understand that to whom the kali or chandika has been addresse,definitely to Sword or Kirpaan  and not to any goddess.<br>              RAAM KATHA  is apart of CHOBEES AVTAAR which is a translation of a SANSKRIT manuscript by GURU Gobind Singh ji as are CHANDI CHARITAR and CHANDI KI VAAR are the translations of MARKANDEYA PURAAN as GURU Sahib mentins before starting these "ETT SRI MARKANDE PURANE SRI CHANDICHARITRA UKAT BILAAS". The translation of any  GRANTH or any book is never the view or idea or logic of the translator and translator only translates the original script in another language in toto. The same is here. While translating SANSKRIT RAMAYAN into leyman language, GURU GOBIND SINGH JI has translated the lines of SANSKRIT RAMAAYAN  into simple language and this never means that   GURU GOBIND SINGH JI was upasak of RAAMA or DEVI KAALI or any of the other GODDESS.  I shall vaer shortly be submitting my article on this site about DASAM GRANTH with  but within the BHE  BHAVANI of GURU SAHIBJI under THEIRpious guidance.<br>WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHE GURU JI KI FATEH.<br>