A Shocking Look Inside Chinese Fur Farms

lovekhalistan

Are the £$%^%& Chinese so barbaric? Even with Kosher meat the Jews slit the animals throat which is a far quicker death than what this !"£%^^&** backward civilisation get up to!!!

Thank WaheGuru I don't buy furs and I'll tell you what I am put of leather and be looking into alternatives.

Thank WaheGuru for PETA, Sikhism, Jainism and Buddhism which condemns the eating of flesh - this is the argument I always end up having with the Abrahamic faiths - how can their Bible allow the consumption of meat?

I met a vegan a while back who sat down and explained to me why the human body was not geared up for meat and dairy products and what we can eat as alternatives, I tell you what since that day I have even cut down on milk, cheese and am on the verge of becoming a vegan for health and the welfare of these animals?

Did you know how many so called foods and drinks have animal products added it is quite shocking?

Lovekhalistan thanks for highlighting this cruelty to us, I hope fellow Sikhs sign up to PETA this is really a no-brainer?

Also the next time you buy a car I personally feel it is best to turn down the leather seat option - this is the practical way we can carry or Gurus message forward!

I met a vegan a while back who sat down and explained to me why the human body was not geared up for meat and dairy products and what we can eat as alternatives, I tell you what since that day I have even cut down on milk, cheese and am on the verge of becoming a vegan for health and the welfare of these animals?

Yeah, let me know when you've given up Karah Prashad as well.

:rolleyes:

Did you know how many so called foods and drinks have animal products added it is quite shocking?

I have no idea how some people miss the common sense and basic point. Animals are better then Humans in so many ways. Sikhism teach us not to hurt anybody for your taste. Drinking milk or chesse is not hurting anybody. It does not matter at all where your food come from as long you are not hurting the animals.

Ive seen the skinning videos a couple years ago. I cant believe they dont just actually kill the animal before they skin it, its like they enjoy the animal alive while torturing it for its skin. Chinese even eat a delicacy of eating a certain kind of egg like 3 days before it would have hatched, eating it right out of the eggshell. It was so nasty that this american white guy likes it and eats it all the time wen he is in china.

Since Ive seen the threads video link a couple years ago has anything happened other than the fur trade being exposed etc?????????????

So people are so cruel and have no regards to life.