Sikh Channel

Khalasthan86

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

As you may of seen on Sikh Channel, they did not get all the 10,000 direct debits set up, and they were 2,500+ off target.

Sikh Channel have also said once they have got 10,000 direct debits, they will have better improved shows, better programming, english subtitles for people who can't understand Panjabi, but would love to understand Sikhi, plus many more improvements.

We could of made this happen, but many of us claim that Sikh Channel are frauds, if you think Sikh Channel are frauds but like the channel, just think that £4 a month as a subscription fee, and who feels they are not frauds, give £4 a month so the channel free to everyone.

Check out their expenditure > http://www.sikhchannel.tv/Income.aspx <, as you lot remember we were struggling to achieve 1 million Chaupai Sahibs by June, many of us thought that we would fail, but we did it, we united. We can keep our first ever media free.

Loads of us complain, that Muslims have 17+ channels, and when Waheguru grants us one, we can't keep it free?

And we blame others...

Please think about what i've wrote...

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Note: I am no way related to Sikh Channel (I'm 13, do you think I can work for them? No.)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Singh# Ji?

I think that SikhChannel have their own account on SikhSangat.com, and if they need to tell the sangat any information they can do this them selfs.

Also i think that any topic regarding SikhChannel should be posted on thier official forum, which is on www.sikhchannel.tv

SikhChannel hve now stopped their appeal after sangat never liked that too!, now i hope sangat who were argueing over the tricker at the bottom, the bar at the top, transparcy of thier accounts (this is now on sikhchannel.tv) and their on-going appealz.

Just to say that SikhChannel are still in a shortfall and not yet in save handz in the fincail side.

Fateh

i wouldnt worry about it. i would not want to donate any money to any of bals companies whether it be the sikh channel, claim today or any other. if bal can afford to keep britasia going for free and give thousands of pounds to sharukh khan to promote his claim today business then he should be able to fund the sikh channel.

i would not worry about the sikh channel (840). Sikh World (the original Sikh Channel) is a panthic channel we should all support which is expected to launch in january.

i wouldnt worry about it. i would not want to donate any money to any of bals companies whether it be the sikh channel, claim today or any other. if bal can afford to keep britasia going for free and give thousands of pounds to sharukh khan to promote his claim today business then he should be able to fund the sikh channel.

i would not worry about the sikh channel (840). Sikh World (the original Sikh Channel) is a panthic channel we should all support which is expected to launch in january.

Story is that allegedly Shah Rukh was not paid and is actually quite upset about the way his image etc has been used. Allegedly he avoids the Bals at all asian events now.

I trust my post, as per sikhsangat custom, will be open to much criticism.

You refer to other companies, CTS in particular, how can this be used as a comparision with the Sikh Channel. CTS is a very successful BUSINESS. Its there to generate profits, thats it. Conversely, the Sikh Channel is a free to air channel targeting sikhs only. Marketing is what CTS does best, whether we love the adverts or hate them, we all know of them. From a marketing point of view again, very successful.

You also say that 'he should be able to fund the sikh channel'. I dont think the question is whether he is able to fund it, becasue i dont think that is what is in dispute, the question really should be why should he have to fund the channel himself? Why should it be one persons resposnisbility? Where is the ekta here?

I'm sure there are people on the forum who pay for subscriptions to other channels, i'm fairly sure that these cost in excess of £4.00 a month yet there are no similar procrastinations which are carried out when doing the same. So why such a huge fuss for the Sikh Channel?

Again logic would dictate that we should be content with one channel as opposed to none, therefore such arguments as the ones being advanced on this thread seem somewhat needless.

Panneer Monster? Mr Bal isnt asking for u to fund CTS or any of his companies.

And Isnt SikhChannel Panthic?????

Is SikhCHannel RSS Funded then??

Does SikhChannel do Anti-Sikhi suff???

Is Sikh Channel Not ins upport of Sikhs??

Is that why its called Sikh Channel?

You can support the new channel, if it launches, and when Mr Charanpreet Singh Raises 1Million Pounds! (from sangat).

I mean you are prbz one of the new channels managment member or what ever, but how can sangat give money to this un-known charnpreet singh? OMG wts he playing at. IS Mr charnpreet is really up for his channelm Why isnt he investing his OWN money into the channel Like MR Bal????