Sikh Channel

Khalasthan86

Instead of paying for anti Sikh Channels which call Sikhs terrorists on thier news and show us as idiots in their programmes such as those on Alpha ETC Zee Panjabi ,Sikhs should cut cut their monthly payment to Alpha Panjabi Zee,B4U and so on and just give 4 quid a month to Sikh Channel.

But Sharam Di Gal yah are their only under 10 thousand Sikhs in the UK out of around 700,000 so called Sikhs only around 8000 have joined the cause shows what kind of weak pathetic state the Sikh Nation is in.

Intead of paying for crap like ZEE TV and Alpha which have dramas and serials which the majority of Sikh Mothers / Sisters watch and then act out in their houses causing Familiy disputes they should cut off the dirt from their Sky Digi Box and give 4 pounds to Sikh channel,where as they pay like around 30 quid for Zee and so on whats 4 pounds? Nothing.

Stop critsing Mr Bal - at least he took the step of launching a Sikh Channel even showed you the accounts,to those who say oh he runs Brit Asia fine why can't he run Sikh Channel? Brit Asia is funded thourgh adverts,and music videos music labels such as VIP Records,Moviebox,SoundPipe Records, and others.Sikh Channel on the other hand does not have music labels and adverts to help fund it as its purely Sikh Based.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly, welcome newbies :D ..

Hapreet, where was the ekta when the sikh channel stole not only the name but also the logo idea from sikh world - the original sikh channel (in the primal instance)?

Unfortionatly untill you answer this - your comment holds no bearings!

It is not 'logic'. It is you who has dubbed yourself the queen of sheeba by dictating how many channels we should be content with.

Singh@, i do not expect anything different as you seem to be on the recieving end of mr bals ..... :umm:

retard.jpg

Sikh Channel was the original Sikh Channel - not Sikh World. So lets get this straight okay. Sikh World project began at the beginning of 2009. Sikh Channel project began in 2006. How do i know? Coz i was involved in it personally. There is also proof on the net, links to which have been posted a few times already on this forum. Why we keep going around in circles for?

People pay for Zee TV in their homes yet moan when it comes to Sikh Channel asking for £4 a month. I mean if Sikh Channel was REALLY just PRIMARILY a business, they would do what Zee TV do... that is, punish those who do not contribute by encrypting the signal. Giving that direct debit, unlike other channels, means it not only benefits the person who pays for it, but a whole panth.

Yes, there are many people who dont get along with the owner of the channel. Thats because he doesnt take no crap - if you're no good, he will tell you straight and you will be given your marching orders. From that, people have gone off in a huff and tried to prove him wrong by opening up telephone directories, solicitor firms, channels and so forth. So it doesnt surprise me a few of those people have found SikhSangat.

Be happy such a channel exists. It might not tick ALL your boxes, but what channel out there caters for every single human out there? BBC? ITV? Channel 5? None. There is no such thing as a perfect channel - i love watching comedy, but i dont like all the programmes that come on Paramount Comedy Channel.

In terms of BritAsia, you're wrong. The ownership and running of BritAsia is different. Get your facts straight haters.

vaheguroo jee ka khalsa vaheguroo jee kee fateh

right there is a tv chanel yeh who broudcasts amazing sikhee kids shows every day or so for kids to gt more into sikhi, it has kirtan on evry day, amazing katha, everything gurmat,

therefor i think we should NOT donate becouse we shouldnt look at the good points in anything as gursikhs should we should take out all the bad bits becouse were all trying to bring sikhee down, its an amazing chanel that a few mahapurakhs have gone on and say it must continue, so therefor we must do all we can to slander they guy who created the chanel who has got many people mainly children with there new sikhi shows into sikhee, becouse we dont want sikhee to spread obviosly, so lets not all donate becouse we dont want sikhee to spread, like a guy owns his own company and we should expect him to get all his profits from that company and spend it on sikh chanel, he should forget about paying his employees and feeding his family he should soley pay for it all and end up going bankrupt sso in the end the chanel closeing anyway, also we should keep on bad naming the guy so our jeevens do not get improoved and we do not become one with maraaj in this jeevan, becouse like who wants that? like who would want internal peace by becoming one with maraaj? come on we all want war so lets all bad mouth some dude who started this chanel who is getting soo many people into sikhee, so they will get out of sikhee and further mire lets incurage them to argue which sikh chanel is better when the new one comes out, that if it comes out, so we are getting more preople out of sikhee by couseing arguments between the panth to split it all up, lets also tell all those children who have started to keep there hair now becouse of a few programs that recently showed on sikh chanel that its a fake chanel and just forget what u learn becouse the guy who runs it owns a buisness and he already pays for a portion of it but we want him to pay for all of it and go bank crupt, we prefer the muslim chanels and will rather pay subscription for zee tv or whatever. and i cant be bothered to write any more, but u get the idea, lets do fals parchaar of the chanel, cause the panth to get split up and decrees everyones knowlege in sikhee and ruin our own jeevens and get reborn by doing nindia of the chanel and the ppl who run it, like becouse we dont wanna get mukhtee lol y on earth would we want that :S naa we prefer the torture of kalyug and prefer to be misrable. and before u all coment on my speling i know i spelt nearly every word wrong, im lazy and what? get a life and stop mouning about pointless stuff, if u dont like it then tough who asked u? y stop other ppl getting into sikhee, just becouse u dont want to?

im not stopin anyone from geting into sikhi bright spark. im saying i would not donate as i believe there is a better course out there.

by looking at the essays above i can see people are worked up, try not to loose any sleep.

lets forget about the sikh channel and settle this the punjabi way .....

PANEEER FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHTTTT!!

Maybe its no biggie to your paneer kid, but to a LOT of people out there, its a big thing - from those who spend 15 hours per day working their socks off to make it the best they can make it, to the people out there who watch it 24/7 or even those online who havent got a nearby Gurdwara to go to learn about Sikhi.

So if its no biggie to you, go start you're fights elsewhere coz it seems fighting (paneer or no paneer) is a big interest of yours :)

i hate paneer man, everyone likes it, start a topic about that wont discuss it in this thread but will also just get worked up about that aswell becouse paneeeeeeeeeeeer is naaaastyyyyy, now paneeer is one thing i do not recomend.

yay i got called a bright spark even if it was in a sarcastic way :p

wow that is alot for me to type , i agree it was a essay, i normally cant even be botherd to type in my login name never mind write all that, u can see how bored i was. also if u dont want o donate then dont, myy point was even tho i know i didnt make it clear becouse well as u can see my post makes no scence, my point was dont slander the guy or ppl behind the chanel becouse that is ruining your own jeevan and the jeevens of the people reading the slander.

also seriosly paneer is nasty! have some chease toust instead with some ketchup on with choclate chips ontop!

Maybe its no biggie to your paneer kid, but to a LOT of people out there, its a big thing - from those who spend 15 hours per day working their socks off to make it the best they can make it, to the people out there who watch it 24/7 or even those online who havent got a nearby Gurdwara to go to learn about Sikhi.

So if its no biggie to you, go start you're fights elsewhere coz it seems fighting (paneer or no paneer) is a big interest of yours :)

why doesnt anyone seem to care for the needs of paneeR? people work have to work 15hrs a day makin paneer in sweat shop conditions for minimum pay. then you have poeple like wannabe talking about paneer in a derogortary manner. theres alot of paneer monsters like me out there, we have needs and wants. were a community thats overlooked, we want a channel that can be viewed online by those that do not have access to paneer! why cant shahrukh advertise paneer products? No!... always everyone elses needs and never the minority.

paneer.jpg

cut out the middle man. check your paneer balance online. each refferal is worth 150 grams of paneer haha dont delay.. paneer card today...

why doesnt anyone seem to care for the needs of paneeR? people work have to work 15hrs a day makin paneer in sweat shop conditions for minimum pay. then you have poeple like wannabe talking about paneer in a derogortary manner. theres alot of paneer monsters like me out there, we have needs and wants. were a community thats overlooked, we want a channel that can be viewed online by those that do not have access to paneer! why cant shahrukh advertise paneer products? No!... always everyone elses needs and never the minority.

a coment would go here to back up these aligations against me of me dissing paneer but im feeling tired so i pleed guilty becouse truthfully paneeer is disgusing :o yep i sed it live on this forum, u may quate it take it to the courts and what not, anyways this topic has gone seriosly off topic so lets get back on topic and basicly dont do nindia or slander sikh chanel peeps becouse its just ruining your and everyone elses jeevens who reeds all of it and well truthfully unless if u think u can yourself do better (when i say you i am not aiming it at anyone its just a way of speach) then do it yourself yeh just stop with the dissing and be a hipie or whatever those orange ppl are called and do all that peace rubbish and just dont slander and yeh thats it im tired so sweet dreams!