Gurbani Anywhere For Nokia 5800 Xm

KH4L1$T4N1

Hi the gurbani anywhere is for windows mobile and will not work with s60 symbian

However i found this link that lets you search gurbani, I tried it on my 5800 and works ok with standard browser.

keyboard.gif

I used the touch screen to type in pAp and got results :lol: , yeah my punjabi not all that good, but hey it works.

Here is the link - http://akj.org/skins/one/m.php

Now the other question

For the adobe link above that is for the symbian 3rd edition, which is not really useful as it does not support the touch screen on the 5800. you want the Symbian OS 9.5 version

you will need this one Adobe Reader 2.5 LE s60v5.

You can google the above (add nokia 5800)to find it.

The only problem is most of these available apps are unsigned. (the ones u dont have to pay for :cool: )

The below link is how to get a a developer certificate to sign unsigned apps. Hope that helps :cool:

http://www.noeman.org/gsm/s60-v5-symbian-os-9-4-applications/81987-signing-unsigned-apps-your-nokia-5800-a.html

• 1 year later...

logo.gif

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

We apoligise for the lack of updates.

So what have the brothers at GA got in store for you over the coming weeks!

We have reached 99% completion of GA iPhone Edition version 2.0 which has improved interfaces, full Retina support, even faster searches, events broadcast system and Dictionary search capability!

We have also reached 75% completion of GA Symbian (Nokia) Edition version 1.0. You will be happy to know that this version will match the features in the other editions of GA and will be just as fast!

If you would like to see GA on even more devices please support our humble project, we have the skills and experience to develop and maintain software, but we now need your support. Please consider donating! you may even have an old phone you could donate to us for testing!

Help us bring Gurbani to millions worldwide! A vision turning into reality!

• 1 year later...