Sarbloh Granth

Guest Truth seeker

Guest Truth seeker

Does anyone know where I can find a full translation of Sarbloh Granth Sahib Ji.

I have searched all over the internet but couldn't find a single site with a full translation, not even half

a translation! Why is this, if no translation has been made I would like to make one myself so if there is

even an original text that I could see please let me know, I'm just very confused and upset as to why it

has not been treated the same as our other 2 Living Gurus Granth Sahib Ji and Guru Dasam Granth Sahib Ji

and been made as public to the sikhs it was left to!

:huh:

VJKK VJKF

I wasn't going to reply to this but I have to correct you on one major comment you made, you said "our TWO guroos", we only have ONE LIVING guru, which is Shree Guroo Granth Saahib Jee.

Shree Dasam Granth is a granth full of Shree Guroo Gobindh Singh Jee's baani, this granth was compiled by Bhai Mani Singh Jee but was not given the 'gurgadhi'. Guroo Gobindh Singh Jee passed the joth of the guruship to Shree Guroo Granth Saahib Jee, hence why that is now our ONLY LIVING Guroo.

Dhan Dhan Shree Guroo Gobindh Singh Jee Mahaaraaj

Dhan Dhan Shree Guroo Granth Saahib Jee Mahaaraaj

Vaaheguroo

Please forgive and correct any mistakes I may have made

VJKK VJKF

i dont see anything wrong with calling the dasam granth your guru.

if bani is guru and guru is bani.

and the dasam granth is guru gobind singhs bani......then you can call the dasam granth your guru.

but if you say that well no because guru granth sahib ji is the only one that has the gurgadi...... and its been passed down from guru gobind singh ji.......well then are you saying that guru gobind singh no longer has the gurgadi and is not our guru?!?!?!

sorry if im coming a bit harsh but this is just my own personal opinion

bhulla chukka di maafi

VJKK VJKF

I wasn't going to reply to this but I have to correct you on one major comment you made, you said "our TWO guroos", we only have ONE LIVING guru, which is Shree Guroo Granth Saahib Jee.

Shree Dasam Granth is a granth full of Shree Guroo Gobindh Singh Jee's baani, this granth was compiled by Bhai Mani Singh Jee but was not given the 'gurgadhi'. Guroo Gobindh Singh Jee passed the joth of the guruship to Shree Guroo Granth Saahib Jee, hence why that is now our ONLY LIVING Guroo.

Vaaheguroo

VJKK VJKF

and the dasam granth is guru gobind singhs bani......then you can call the dasam granth your guru.

but if you say that well no because guru granth sahib ji is the only one that has the gurgadi...... and its been passed down from guru gobind singh ji.......well then are you saying that guru gobind singh no longer has the gurgadi and is not our guru?!?!?!

bhulla chukka di maafi

VJKK VJKF

Yeah I can see the point that you're making, but I certainly didn't mean it that way, I don't know if this is a controversial issue but I still stand by what I said, I'm also not trying to say that the baani in Guru Granth Saahib Jee is 'better' than the baani in Dasam Granth before anyone starts having a go at me about that.

You said this at the end: "well then are you saying that guru gobind singh no longer has the gurgadi and is not our guru?!?!?!". Shree Guru Gobindh Singh Jee Mahaaraaj passed the Guruship on to Shree Guru Granth Sahib Jee Mahaaraaj. As all the 11 gurus have the ONE SAME joth (light) it means that saying Shree Guru Granth Sahib Jee Mahaaraaj is the same as saying Shree Guru Gobindh Singh Jee Mahaaraaj or Shree Guru Naanak Dev Jee or any other Guru because they were all the same in terms of having the ONE JOTH....I dont know if I make sense but I know what I mean lol

VJKK VJKF

bhulla chukka di maafi

VJKK VJKF

Vaaheguroo

VJKK VJKF

vjkk, vjkf.

Guru gobind singh ji could've put their bani in guru granth sahib ji, but they didn't. (well apart from two saloks)

Guru granth sahib ji are the guru of the khalsa, as hau apradhi mentioned.

Also guru gobind singh ji wrote in their bani, as an incredible show of humility as with all other guru - which us quarelling singhs seem to always forget, they wrote: jo hum ko parmesar uchar hai, te sabh narak kudh meh par hai.

whoever calls me God, they shall all go to narak.

also: agia bhaee akaal ki, tabee chulaio panth. sabh sikhan ko hukam hai, guru manio granth. guru granth ji manio pargat gura ki deh...

bani guru guro hai baani

Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind Singh Sahib Jee Maharaj

Dhan Dhan Sri Aad Guru Granth Sahib Jee Maharaj

Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Guru Granth Sahib Jee Marahaj

Dhan Dhan Sri Sarbloh Granth Sahib Jee Maharaj

to hau apradhi - dont do nindia or khalsa will do ur chatka like every other virodhee

sikhsangat shld ban such comments. ticks me off.

yo hau apradhi

jst read ur other post. if u ddnt mean it i wld request u tke care when u say things. there are many nindaks on maharajs baani so obv us singhs gona get worked up. so b careful on such areas. on net it is ok one can tlk all the crap on wants its jst about tlking. when one is face to face with a khalsa vikaree words become a tad more difficult. if they do come out, they shld not come out again

bani guru guro hai baani

to hau apradhi - dont do nindia or khalsa will do ur chatka like every other virodhee

yo hau apradhi

jst read ur other post. if u ddnt mean it i wld request u tke care when u say things. there are many nindaks on maharajs baani so obv us singhs gona get worked up. so b careful on such areas. on net it is ok one can tlk all the crap on wants its jst about tlking. when one is face to face with a khalsa vikaree words become a tad more difficult. if they do come out, they shld not come out again

Singh, calm down. No need to exaggerate. :huh:

Guest SarblohGrant

I owe everyone on here a really big apology, when I started the thread I meant to say that I see all 3 Granths as One, because Guru Gobind Singh Ji did pass Guruship onto one Guru. If other people disagree, I'm sorry but that's my belief.

bani guru guro hai baani

yo hau apradhi

I am very sorry for offending you jeeo, but I'm too much of a moorakh to be able to see where I have done any nindhiaa of anybody. But I really do thank you for doing mine, I need it, I have too much paap on my head and I find it hard to take it off myself.

Bhagath Kabeer talks about sinners like me:

ਗਉੜੀ ॥

Gauree:

ਨਿੰਦਉ ਨਿੰਦਉ ਮੋ ਕਉ ਲੋਗੁ ਨਿੰਦਉ ॥

Slander me, slander me - go ahead, people, and slander me.

ਨਿੰਦਾ ਜਨ ਕਉ ਖਰੀ ਪਿਆਰੀ ॥

Slander is pleasing to the Lord's humble servant.

ਨਿੰਦਾ ਬਾਪੁ ਨਿੰਦਾ ਮਹਤਾਰੀ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

Slander is my father, slander is my mother. ||1||Pause||

ਨਿੰਦਾ ਹੋਇ ਤ ਬੈਕੁੰਠਿ ਜਾਈਐ ॥

If I am slandered, I go to heaven;

ਨਾਮੁ ਪਦਾਰਥੁ ਮਨਹਿ ਬਸਾਈਐ ॥

the wealth of the Naam, the Name of the Lord, abides within my mind.

ਰਿਦੈ ਸੁਧ ਜਉ ਨਿੰਦਾ ਹੋਇ ॥

If my heart is pure, and I am slandered,

ਹਮਰੇ ਕਪਰੇ ਨਿੰਦਕੁ ਧੋਇ ॥੧॥

then the slanderer washes my clothes. ||1||

ਨਿੰਦਾ ਕਰੈ ਸੁ ਹਮਰਾ ਮੀਤੁ ॥

One who slanders me is my friend;

ਨਿੰਦਕ ਮਾਹਿ ਹਮਾਰਾ ਚੀਤੁ ॥

the slanderer is in my thoughts.

ਨਿੰਦਕੁ ਸੋ ਜੋ ਨਿੰਦਾ ਹੋਰੈ ॥

The slanderer is the one who prevents me from being slandered.

ਹਮਰਾ ਜੀਵਨੁ ਨਿੰਦਕੁ ਲੋਰੈ ॥੨॥

The slanderer wishes me long life. ||2||

ਨਿੰਦਾ ਹਮਰੀ ਪ੍ਰੇਮ ਪਿਆਰੁ ॥

I have love and affection for the slanderer.

ਨਿੰਦਾ ਹਮਰਾ ਕਰੈ ਉਧਾਰੁ ॥

Slander is my salvation.

ਜਨ ਕਬੀਰ ਕਉ ਨਿੰਦਾ ਸਾਰੁ ॥

Slander is the best thing for servant Kabeer.

ਨਿੰਦਕੁ ਡੂਬਾ ਹਮ ਉਤਰੇ ਪਾਰਿ ॥੩॥੨੦॥੭੧॥

The slanderer is drowned, while I am carried across. ||3||20||71||

Vaaheguroo