Aavoh Sajana

cute_kaur

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

I was just wondering if anyone could help me as I am goin to my best mates wedding who is a Amrit Dhari and she has asked us girls to sing a shabad at the milni part of the wedding when the bharaat is coming to the gurdwara sahib. We have been asked to singh Aavoh Sajana/Hum Ghar Sajan Aaye...

I was wondering if anyone has the words/mp3 or even both. Or even know where I could get this from, as we dont have much time to learn this amongst all he prep..

Would really appreciate the help from sanagat...

Bhul chuk maaf karna ..

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

I also would say "Sing something Relevant and not tooooo deep meaning something simple and easy to understand" something they can adhere to when they are waiting for first Ardas etc...... You arent just singing for the couple you are teaching the Sangat something also at the same time. Most of the time Sangat cant follow the simple stuff so encouraging them to follow the basics of Sikhi is a better Shabad to sing.

http://www.sikhitoth...p?ShabadID=2886

the words and mp3 versions at the bottom of the page.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcwtkfvOqCc

I also would say "Sing something Relevant and not tooooo deep meaning something simple and easy to understand" something they can adhere to when they are waiting for first Ardas etc...... You arent just singing for the couple you are teaching the Sangat something also at the same time. Most of the time Sangat cant follow the simple stuff so encouraging them to follow the basics of Sikhi is a better Shabad to sing.

what would u suggest that we sung instead then ji?