Check This Nonsense Out :(

KEERPA

Follow the top of the pages Ardas etc

What would you Like us to do an Ardas for : General Ardas for Wahegurus blessings etc etc etc etc etc etc

See how much it costs for someone to print you out a hukamnama and their supposed "ardas".

I was going thru a blog and decided to click on what I thought was a silly thing to have on a website and it goes to a paypal account thing and charges you money for a "prayer". Next they will charge you for some online prashad and they will mail you a butter stained paper that had your cyber prashad on it :rolleyes:

Why are people stupid enough to pay someone for a prayer they should do themselves???????????

You cant say "here bob here is ten bucks do a prayer for me". :6

God wants you to do that prayer or paat not some mechanical mouth doing endless prayers for people as a robot.

Wake up dont be a zombie

Follow the top of the pages Ardas etc

What would you Like us to do an Ardas for : General Ardas for Wahegurus blessings etc etc etc etc etc etc

See how much it costs for someone to print you out a hukamnama and their supposed "ardas".

I was going thru a blog and decided to click on what I thought was a silly thing to have on a website and it goes to a paypal account thing and charges you money for a "prayer". Next they will charge you for some online prashad and they will mail you a butter stained paper that had your cyber prashad on it rolleyes.gif

Why are people stupid enough to pay someone for a prayer they should do themselves???????????

You cant say "here bob here is ten bucks do a prayer for me". blink.gif

God wants you to do that prayer or paat not some mechanical mouth doing endless prayers for people as a robot.

Wake up dont be a zombie

Great post and people are becoming really crazy these days. They can't even stand infront of Guru Sahib and say a couple of words, which infact concerns them. Amazing what length people go to avoid the simple things in life.

Just wondering how people feel about some sangat coming to Gurughar and asking the granthi to do ardas for them and give granthi 20 bucks and he puts in his own pocket instead of Guru dee golak.

How right or wrong that is?? It happens pretty often. the same people when come during the darbar time, put in golak or get a receipt from the khajanchi, but when show up in the eve. (when treasurer is not there) hand it to Granthi.

Who should have had the money?

I often think about it. Should it go the way particular person asking granthi to do ardas wanted it or granthi should keep it or granthi should direct them to put in Golak.

Please share what have you seen and what do u think should be happening.

It Should Go Into the Mouth of the Hungry. (Vegetarian) :)

It Should Go as The Form of Clothes on The Cold and for Those Without Clothes.

It Should Go for Shelter for the Shelterless.

It Should Go for Causes Fighting for Human/Animal/Environmental Rights All Over the World.

It Should Go for Compassion.

It Should Go for Authentic Khalsa Parchaar.

Etc.

It Should Go Into the Mouth of the Hungry. (Vegetarian) :)

It Should Go as The Form of Clothes on The Cold and for Those Without Clothes.

It Should Go for Shelter for the Shelterless.

It Should Go for Causes Fighting for Human/Animal/Environmental Rights All Over the World.

It Should Go for Compassion.

It Should Go for Authentic Khalsa Parchaar.

Etc.

You sound like Jesus

decalogue-55Cath.jpg

Most christians can only follow a few of the commandments (mostly the thou shall not kill part :lol: ) They lie, they steal, they commit adultery, they want wat the jones'es got, they false testify, they remember god in ways that is just by mere words, they careless who the parents want to raise them, again the neighbors wife is greener than their pasture, they go to church sunday but do all the other sins on the same day, but hey they never killed nobody :lol:

anyways back to the subject. When you give a donation out of love or getting married is the only time you should ever ever give money. Prayer is for you to do, you cant hire someone to pray for you. I know a lady who calls me all the time to have me pray for her two kids to not be christians and to be Sikhs again, and Im sorry but prayer isnt a magic spell. I could pray that Sikhs actually be Sikhs and if God doesnt allow them to be a true Sikh then all the prayer in the word wont bear much fruit. The best way is to lead by example which involves prayer but a prayer is only a way to throw a coin in the wishing well for some people. Prayer should be a way to conjour strength to accept GHods will, not wish apon a start etc. I will tell you right now if you give money to anyone for a prayer then you are stupid and you should pray yourself and give the dasvand or any donation for a cause that is good. Ardas mentioning names is futile and bears as much fruit as a coin thrown in a bucket of water.

People need to understand Ardas is a self meditaion and simran of Vaheguru to access the strength and honor that a Sikh begs for at every prayer. We thank Vaheguru for everything given and everything taken. We pray in good times and bad. We dont pay anyone to do our lifes work, it is your induvidual duty to do your own prayers and seek the guidance from God and Guru.

If you prayer for a big house and dont get it are you going to further doubt God because God didnt give you wat you wished for??? are you going to say your prayer wasnt good enough??? wasnt heard???? so you pay a giani to pray for you????? If the "giani" was a giani he/she would tell you to pray yourself and help you understand why the induvidual needs to gain the strength/guidance through their own personal devotion, if the "giani" takes the money and does a prayer and gives you a reciept then you were fooled by him/her, because God doesnt middleman blessings. God wants you to truly do your prayer out of love and respect not a funded prayer that you supervise.

Do your paath and be a Sikh in every thing you do and then nobody else can say a better prayer than you. If you dont know how to do Ardas then read it and do it from your heart and then God will understand that you put in the effort to have Simran of that Ardas. Benti's can only go so far until you are wishing upon a star.

Ardas for strength to accept whatever God does as the best thing for you. Ardas that you have the ability to be a Sikh and do paath ardas for you to never give up your faith and youll never lose if you do it truly with the correct mindset etc.

DOnate money on your own time but dont pay for prayer (youll save yourself alot of money that way) Then youll be able to fund a kid to do well in school, youll be able to buy things that the Gurdwara needs and distribute them to those that can benefit in their Sikh journey to the infinity that they are destined to become. Donate so others can get a free Gutka to do devotional prayer, donate to Panthic needs so others can actually benefit but dont pay for prayer.

Thou Shall Not Kill: Wouldn't that include the Killing of Any Living Being, Human, Animal, Bird, Fish, Etc? Subjective.

Sorry for going off track for this topic smile.gif

somebody should do a ardas for the person that created the blog.

LoL. Thats funny. God knows what their True Intentions are? But Many Many Gurdwaras need reform, thats for sure, Theres too much corruption.

My 2 cents.