Was Maharaja Ranjit Singh Kartar Singh Udham Sikh Sikhs

jgill

why have non of you guys answered the questions

see ill explain the reason i posted this question, cause we got to many so called hypocritical sikhs judging sikhs who want to come closer to god, and i know judging someone is just as bad as drinking cause only god can judge, and i want to know the reason behind their hypocritical behaviour

me on the other hand i work every day to build a closer relationship with god, and one day i will take amrit but i havn't grown to the point i am ready

but please answer the questions were these men sikhs or not

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the udnerlying factor here is GUILT

how can i not practice sikhi yet be liberated after death, how can i rationalize what i do even tho its against sikhi, how can i feel good about what i do.. its guilty feelings that are coming out and though we are not to say who is sikh and who isnt ( only five im not sying u do i havent read any of ur posts on these topics before actually) but we DO KNOW what our responsibility as sikhs is.. we cannot justiyf the wrong things we do, we will HAVE TO PAY for them one day, there is no escape from that fact..

so whether someone else is a sikh isnt the real issue here, the issue here is " i live my life diff from what ppl say a sikh shud be, but why cant i be saved, why cant i be liberated, why will i have to die at the hands of jamdoots" thats like saying, i never tried hard in school, i never attempted post secondary, but why cant i be a doctor if so and so can..

like someone else sed in this thread ( forgot who) the underlying reason is uncertainty and i know i sed this before but it is GUILT and regret that is really eating at you, nothing else

one word: insecurity ( about the decisions, ways etc that u/i have made in life)

why o u need to know if someone can do bad things and be called a sikh? is it cus u do thoe thigns or thngs that re also considered bad and what some kind of reassurance that u will be accepted at gods door? is that wat u want to hear? reality is reality, we are all paapis the diff between a sih and a non sikh is that a sikh tries not to commit these paaps, unless they uknowingly commit one then they learn from it, whereas as a person with manmat commits pap KNOWING it is a paap THATS THE DIFFERENCE

a gursikh is someone like baba deep singh ji who goes above and beyond what teh guru requires of him and doesnt have ego enuff to show it off to the world, the true gursikhs are those who keep their avasthas hidden

ps sorry for spelling mistakes, i post in a rush

Great post Bhenji

THat's what I have been trying to explain to jgill. I know I am paapi and what I do wrong will not be jusfied by using SIkhi. Because it is wrong no matter wha,t and what I do will be judged hear after, but if i know I am doing wrong then it's better to find out now so we can correct ourselves and move forward in SIkhi. That's what we have to get away from; our vices. IN every breath we have to work toward being a better Sikh, not look at someone else's downfalls and say I don't do that so I'm a SIkh.

Bhenji i was trying to get jgill to look at how Guru Shaib defines a Sikh and then follow that instead justfy his wrong doings by others and then call himself a Sikh.

Sorry you had to get into this whole mess. I know you probably had better thing to do. Your input was much appreciated and if us moorakhs still want to argue about this just let us till one of us gives up and slanders the other. It's a heated arguement that is already over, but just let it keep going.

sorry i mistaked you for inder singh, i guess i saw your name with his post and had it mixed teh whole time, my apology for that

but guys im just asking a simple question, im not trying to change the definition of a sikh

i just want to know if you guys think these guys were sikhs or not, very easy question yet you guys are to scared to answer it, is it cause you may be exposed as being hypocrites

if you can't answer the question then thanks for proving my point

as well you guys already defined to me what a sikh is, this thread isn't a debate about whats a sikh or not

but from some of your guys post you should be able to just say no these guys were not sikhs

what i want to do, is stop the hypocrites who go around judging others

jgill/virk20/virk30 etc.., Concentrate on your life and ask question yourself.. Am i Sikh? Am i doing what my gurus said to do?

Veerray multiple id is not allowed and i disabled your jgill id. Any new duplicate id from your ip address, i will put complete ban on ip. Post with your virk id and only difference is that your posts/replies will go thru moderation process.

All those people that have said that they wernt sikhs -

Have you got any right to say he is a sikh and who is not?

could you do such a big seva for the kaum and other innocent people like these great mahaan sorrmeh have? No, when you do and lay your life then say wheather they were or not.

If it wasnt for Maharaja Ranjit Singh would you still be here? We would not be born into a sikh family, moguls would have raped our women and converted our family members to islam. So beofre any of you lto open your mouths, think of what is being said, and remember those great soormeh and be thankful!

In my view they were one of the greatest soormeh the panth have ever seen since Guru Ji's times!

jgill what you posted is just pathetic, testing the integrity of such great souls that have blessed us with being borin into a sikh family right now.

while mans come on nowadays saying they getting bullied. Think why is that! You cuss soormeh of the panth that have given their lives, yet you cant get up and fight people that are bullying you.

but hey you lot are the gursikhs, so everyone come and lets play the vaja and call the soormeh that have given their lives for uss wimps and not sikhs. Lets see how long the panth lasts with your ideolgy!

• 4 weeks later...

All those people that have said that they wernt sikhs -

Have you got any right to say he is a sikh and who is not?

could you do such a big seva for the kaum and other innocent people like these great mahaan sorrmeh have? No, when you do and lay your life then say wheather they were or not.

If it wasnt for Maharaja Ranjit Singh would you still be here? We would not be born into a sikh family, moguls would have raped our women and converted our family members to islam. So beofre any of you lto open your mouths, think of what is being said, and remember those great soormeh and be thankful!

In my view they were one of the greatest soormeh the panth have ever seen since Guru Ji's times!

jgill what you posted is just pathetic, testing the integrity of such great souls that have blessed us with being borin into a sikh family right now.

while mans come on nowadays saying they getting bullied. Think why is that! You cuss soormeh of the panth that have given their lives, yet you cant get up and fight people that are bullying you.

but hey you lot are the gursikhs, so everyone come and lets play the vaja and call the soormeh that have given their lives for uss wimps and not sikhs. Lets see how long the panth lasts with your ideolgy!

i made the thread and it i consider them sikhs

its ppl like KEERPA and many guys like him you'll see at the gurdwaras who go around judging ppl saying if their sikhs or not when only god can decide, its ppl like KEERPA who think that its more of a sacirfice to sit in the gurdwara do keertan all day then give your life for sikhi

i think someone who could die for sikhi is a sikh, that is giving your life over to god and that is what sikhi asks us to do

and ppl like KEERPA who are driving ppl away from the gurdwaras, and angering ppl at weddings when these idiots start lecturing ppl during weddings, and ppl hate being lectured thats what drives them away human nature is we listen best when we are inspired

Guest shastr

this is an invaild question. no person has the right to judge or say who is a sikh and who is not a sikh other then maharaj themselves. only guru granth sahib ji knows who a sikh is and who is not.

so this question can not be answered on this form by any person. end of thread.