Whey Protein (concentrate)

supasinghsghost

isolate is one which has over 90 % of protein and concentrate is between 75 and 90 ... its just amount of protien they both work the same way ... whey protein is for bulking up ... but they are just supliments just to have an extra edge over ur good food ... choosing between concentrate and isolate is not dependent on results but on ur pocket ... how much protein u need per day how much will it be from protein shakes ... then decide which would be cheaper ... my suggestion is go for standard gold whey protein concentrate thats it ... and yes dont mix ur cardio and weight training untill u want to stand still no gains no loss ...

by the way what u want to do bulk up or loose weight ...

I just do cardio at the moment and nothing else. I drink the protein shake only 3 times a day - once in the morning, and once before and after exercise. I dont think im going to gain weight as i have already noticed a loss in weight my energy levels have shot up! so thats why i was asking.......i duno.....i think i will buy the isolate! and see what happens.

u dont need 3 protein shakes if ur not training with weight was it suggested by your gym trainer ??? cardio makes u loose fat and u loose muscle to with fat ... loosing muscle for 45 minutes on cardio then heading for weight training to gain muscle its kinda stand still ... most of the pro bodybuilders follow 1 day a week cardio routine ... bulking up doesnt mean weight gain it means gaining muscle with minimum fat gain ... and if ur over weight u will loose weight even while bulking up !!!

I know this might be out of context, but I thought that I can help you out by letting you know of a good place to buy reasonably priced Protein and other stuff. All my friends buy it from this website. Also this website also tells you the difference between protein isolate and protein whey.

http://www.myprotein.co.uk/

BTW, don't think that I am a promoter of this website or I am getting a commission !!!! :-)

I know this might be out of context, but I thought that I can help you out by letting you know of a good place to buy reasonably priced Protein and other stuff. All my friends buy it from this website. Also this website also tells you the difference between protein isolate and protein whey.

http://www.myprotein.co.uk/

BTW, don't think that I am a promoter of this website or I am getting a commission !!!! :-)

That's an excellent website. www.bulkpowders.co.uk is another one.

K.

Whey protein isolate is the highest quality protein available today. Now, since you are only doing cardio, I do not think you need to take extra protein at all. Just stick to eating daal + dahi right after your workout session (with in 45 minutes) and you will be good to go ;)

Btw, you should seriously consider adding weight training 3 times/week it will help immensely with fat loss. Do cardio 2-3 times/week and weights 3 times/week; but do not do them both at the same day. If you do them the same day, do 2 sessions, don't do both in the same session. For example, cardio during morning and weights during evening. Make sure you get proper rest and nutrition (not just the protein shake) so your body can recover from the stress. Good luck.

Edit: You do not NEED cardio to loose weight, what you need is a small calorie deficit. But the ill informed media has made us all believe that cardio is the only way to loose fat.