Need Help :(

gurmzz

vaheguroo jee

daas feels so sad no one has answered this.

erm...i dunno n e thing inspirational meself jee, but takin a random shabad always lifts up daas when feelin low - plus on this forum, just read any of azaad jees posts in this section :D

maharaj kirpa kare jeeo

vaheguroo jee ka khalsa

vaheguroo jee kee fateh

Why are they getting angry at you? if you are comfortable then please share that with us and we will try to help you out...

Inspiration: Hey, if they are getting angry at you for no fault of yours....then don't care about it....This is life ...ups and downs do happen. There are two ways to deal with this problem:

No. 1: One can do some self pity and become sad

No. 2: Clear your mind and think about how you can better deal with the situation

It is natural to feel sad or down when something goes wrong....but then one should then pick one self up and then with renewed energy face the world. At this stage I dont even know whether the reasons for people getting angry with you is for a justified reason or not i.e. I mean did you do something wrong for which they are angry with you?

But hey...cheer up...these things do happen...these things make a human being much stronger...Remember these words...Pressures converts Carbon into diamon...pressures makes diamond, much harder than stone and they only get finer as times goes on and on.

So buddy now cheer up and face the world ....

Hope that helps

vaheguroo jee

daas feels so sad no one has answered this.

erm...i dunno n e thing inspirational meself jee, but takin a random shabad always lifts up daas when feelin low - plus on this forum, just read any of azaad jees posts in this section :D

maharaj kirpa kare jeeo

vaheguroo jee ka khalsa

vaheguroo jee kee fateh

omg dude, u just woke me up! i have to take a hukamnama!!( thx man Waheguru ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh!!

Why are they getting angry at you? if you are comfortable then please share that with us and we will try to help you out...

Inspiration: Hey, if they are getting angry at you for no fault of yours....then don't care about it....This is life ...ups and downs do happen. There are two ways to deal with this problem:

No. 1: One can do some self pity and become sad

No. 2: Clear your mind and think about how you can better deal with the situation

It is natural to feel sad or down when something goes wrong....but then one should then pick one self up and then with renewed energy face the world. At this stage I dont even know whether the reasons for people getting angry with you is for a justified reason or not i.e. I mean did you do something wrong for which they are angry with you?

But hey...cheer up...these things do happen...these things make a human being much stronger...Remember these words...Pressures converts Carbon into diamon...pressures makes diamond, much harder than stone and they only get finer as times goes on and on.

Hope that helps

thx man!... i kno wat to do thx to u and dhanasree :D

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru ji Ki Fateh!!