Please Be Aware

orono

Satbachan as per sangat request, treading carefully is as dass will be doing... Maharaaj will deal with whatever happens as only GurSahib knows.

As there are many ways with dealing with such a situation and as i do not know this individual personally norr do i have hate toward such person. From the replies it is obvious that this issue should not to be addressed here. Like i have said and many know, cleared of all charges DOES not mean you are not guilty. English law is not the be all or end all of decisions in guilt, and i do not wish to detail issues.

Sorry to have offended anyone, GuruManyeoGranth you obviously see this as some form of attack on someone, which i respect you for having the passion to post a reply to. The edited version was because i added to mention that he had been cleared.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Hold on ... the article you posted stated that he was cleared of the allegation, and was found not guilty as there was no evidence against him. So there is no credibility on the first point you raised.

Re the second point, there has only been a statement without any supporting evidence.

You state that it is not intended to cause defamation, but these statements are clearly defamatory!!!

Waheguroo

Hold on ... the article you posted stated that he was cleared of the allegation, and was found not guilty as there was no evidence against him. So there is no credibility on the first point you raised.

Re the second point, there has only been a statement without any supporting evidence.

You state that it is not intended to cause defamation, but these statements are clearly defamatory!!!

Waheguroo

Veerji, i know of people who have been cleared of many charges including very serious ones when they have committed them, and these were at the police station alone!! like i said for a Guru da Sikh to be charged with this is enough for the sangat to be made aware.. is it wrong for the sangat to be made aware?? or should we allow something like this to happen again, the rest is the sangats choice. I would personally prefer the sangat to be in the know how rather then not know.

Only Guru Sahib knows, but it is a crime to let things go without raising awarness.

Only Guru Sahib knows, but it is a crime to let things go without raising awarness.

Raising awareness is one thing and is not a crime nor a civil tort. You have edited your original post, but your original post probably had sufficient merit to constitute a claim against you for the tort of defamation under English law. Your current post may still have sufficient merit for a claim of the tort of defamation against you under English law. As Rupinder Singh has suggested, you should tread very carefully.

Waheguroo