Sonia Ghandi: Not PM!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru Je Kha Khalsa, Waheguru Je Ke Fateh:

Lest we forget sadh sangat ji, that Dr. Singh is a member of the Congress Party, the same Congress Party which was at the helm during the '84 genocide campaign against the Sikhs.

Also, keep in mind that Zail Singh, a supposed "Sikh" and President of India at the time, stood by and did little to stop the atrocities, so you'll have to forgive me if I pass on the sweets for now.

Instead, I will take a wait and see approach on this one....should he actually become the next PM, it'll be intersting to see how he handles the issue of those Congress Party officials who have yet to be brought to justice for their crimes against humanities against the Sikhs during Bluestar and in its aftermath...

-Gurfateh

veer, everything must be done one step at a time. Just as we *maybe* should be holding our breaths, at the same time, we can't expect him to walk in, and start jumpin all over the map with forced apologies, sanctions on political officers and all that.. everything is a stepping stone... we've got this one, but we shouldn't expect him to walk in and concentrating solely on 1984, and alot of that.. he is, after all, the prime minister of INDIA... sadly, not just the representative of Punjab to Parliament.

Guest noonespecial

The United Nations wanted to recruit this guy from what I hear. He is an insanely intelligent economist and is known as being the sole reason for turning around India's economy.

.............dare I say...The first step to Khalsa Raj?

hmmm...don't even pretend like the thought hadn't crossed your minds.