Why Sikhs Still Get Targeted

g5johal

i think the reason why sikhs get targetd at schools by gangs becuase they do not defend them self or look hard becuase when i used to go 2 school i went to school which mainly the people in my year was 50% musilm and the sikhs did not defend them selves they used to get builled the pakis used to try it on me i stood up for myself but i used to get into fights with them alot n get rushed by them alot 2 becuase i was outnumbered but no other siksh stood up there 4 me i was on my own so the pakis will atomatically think that we r a weak race becuase sikhs dnt defend them selves. we need to fix up we need to have guts and not be the target if we all stand together we can stop this problem from happening becuase theres less militant singhs around now n more romeo singhs about

we need to start training weight and start getting into pysical activties not sitiing at home watching star plus. the pakis dnt pick on the tamils becuase they are sacred of them becuase they got guts. sikhs used to be like that 25 years ago now we care about getting a degree n buyign that ferrari not saving our communitys and religion honour becuase no attacks a lion we have become sheeps not lions

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not about the youth Sikh being sacred to fight.... There afraid of there parents.

I use to get picked on in high schoo not going to lie I beat the <banned word filter activated> of this Chinese guy broke his nose and like 3 of his teeth. My parents beat the fk out of for like 3 months. I think thats why sikh kids don't get in fights!!!

yh thats true singh the youth is sacred of their parents my dad is militant so he told me dnt let no1 take u 4 a fool sort them out if u have 2 becuase if you get terrorised at school people think ur a weaklin n people laugh at u the suleh tried to terrorise me at school i used ti stand up 2 them the other sikhs which used to get picked on didnt i had so many fights with them the teachers r even sacred the suleh cause they get their uncles on them.

if u get terrorised at school tell some1 dnt suffer in silence tell ur parents or teachers or some of ur uncles n they may assit you to help out ur problems or pray to whaeguru 4 power and help becuase it can affect u

And what about verbal bullying/attacks? Sikhs nowadays just sit down and take it regardless to what they are being attacked about.

My parents both dont agree with fighting but if your being punched in the face the last thing you should be worrying about is "What will mummy and daddy think?" Your gonna have some serious injuries if thats the case. I wouldnt know what to do with myself if i allowed myself to go home after i got beaten up and not fighting back.

A little bit of self defence is key, as is education about Sikhi - we must keep both the Sant AND the Sipahi aspect of sikhi... for without it, what are we?

i think the reason why sikhs get targetd at schools by gangs becuase they do not defend them self or look hard becuase when i used to go 2 school i went to school which mainly the people in my year was 50% musilm and the sikhs did not defend them selves they used to get builled the pakis used to try it on me i stood up for myself but i used to get into fights with them alot n get rushed by them alot 2 becuase i was outnumbered but no other siksh stood up there 4 me i was on my own so the pakis will atomatically think that we r a weak race becuase sikhs dnt defend them selves. we need to fix up we need to have guts and not be the target if we all stand together we can stop this problem from happening becuase theres less militant singhs around now n more romeo singhs about

we need to start training weight and start getting into pysical activties not sitiing at home watching star plus. the pakis dnt pick on the tamils becuase they are sacred of them becuase they got guts. sikhs used to be like that 25 years ago now we care about getting a degree n buyign that ferrari not saving our communitys and religion honour becuase no attacks a lion we have become sheeps not lions

You have become a sheep. You are pretty much talking about yourself. Ironically speaking, how many 'pakis' have you banged out? no one defends you, backs you up? singh tell me more about your fights.....

Singhs get bullied because they are seen as an easy target. As people have said, they are scared to retailiate. A <banned word filter activated> is only going to start on someone who he thinks he can beat up and bully, how many sulai do you see bullying kalai. Another thing is that most sulai are all show. When i was at high school, which wasnt that long ago but i appreciate things might have changed since then. not many people in my year went to boxing classes, or did any other martial arts. They just go around with an attitude which shits others up. Its all about mentality, and who should have the best mentality apart from the singhs, a race of warriors.

Another thing that is mentioned above is that sikhs are quite segregated. We are segregated on all sorts of basis, like caste and i read a thread not long ago about segregation between amritdhari and non amritdhari sikhs. That means that singhs can be singled out, members of a particular caste mightn't help another singh from another caste, this sounds stupid i know but i know atleast twice when this has happened.

you have to create some mayhem, like i said get some freshie’s..... get all Paki’s done, even get their parents beaten up (the 1’s that run their mouth), get a few racist teachers done, get windows smashed, burn a few cars. Basically put FEAR into them! i wouldnt be talking nonesense to you, this really works..... just try it and post back in a few weeks and tell us if it works.

it's no point talking about it, doesnt really help the matter. this will take you a few weeks, but i know if you do everything like that it, then maybe 2-3 weeks to dominate the whole school.

and for crying out loud, stop worrying about uniting the Sikh’s because they are P*FFS majority of them so don’t bother! They will never unite, so do your own thing, your not the only 1 with this sort of idea, if Sikh's were a unity then even 1984 wouldnt have happened!

Good Luck

My friend, I'd love to see you actually do what you have told others to do. You think your so hard. don't you know all you will do is cause catastrophic controversy between sikhs and 'pakis' (quoted) and with the police. have you no sense? whats next? the ego lift, then jail, then before you know it, criminal record. No jobs, no anything. if you want a life like that, then go ahead cause mayhem.

All you are letting down is the khalsa panth......unless it was for righteous reasons....