Why Sikhs Still Get Targeted

g5johal

I wasn't telling you to directly do all this, i referred to getting the freshie's who already have criminal records. It's really not about me trying to portray myself as an hard man, but it's about righteousness. You posted your problem and i told you a solution, it's completely up 2 you if you do such acts, im not your mother am i?

So now you want the 'freshies' to get the blame.....great thinking. If your not the mother then don't act like one. If you are a bhaji/bhenji then act like one. Don't go giving hectic advise, which will cause chaos.

And i never said do this stuff openly for the media to know and see, you ever wondered why Paki's in your school never get bullied? Is it really because they have a bigger number, or is it really somthing else? Or could it be that there is no logic to it?

'pakis' never get bullied? oh please, you need to get out more......you're in a little world of your own. You really think there will be no media presence, when 'windows, doors, cars, etc' will be smashed?

You have to think about these things, they are the same as us, they have blood in their bodies, bones, muscles so why are they more dominating? It's simple it's their idea behind getting bullyed...

Thats your own opinion....maybe in your area. Be that as it may, you still need to talk to elders before making the next step, don't sit in silence.

u sound very cute, you seem to know allot about everything. I think you must be very smart in these things, you know ....avoiding trouble and all.

ohh ofcourse i also should stop acting like a mother, but what about you ....only 19 and your giving gr advice like ur an granddad.

Paki’s get bullied, ermm yess ofcourse they do, but if you read carefully i was referring to his area and that’s a maybe!

and yup your right maybe u should speak to elders before taking next steps.

If you aint got any solutions to give, then don’t post and waste people’s time!

Thanks

I wasn't telling you to directly do all this, i referred to getting the freshie's who already have criminal records. It's really not about me trying to portray myself as an hard man, but it's about righteousness. You posted your problem and i told you a solution, it's completely up 2 you if you do such acts, im not your mother am i?

So now you want the 'freshies' to get the blame.....great thinking. If your not the mother then don't act like one. If you are a bhaji/bhenji then act like one. Don't go giving hectic advise, which will cause chaos.

And i never said do this stuff openly for the media to know and see, you ever wondered why Paki's in your school never get bullied? Is it really because they have a bigger number, or is it really somthing else? Or could it be that there is no logic to it?

'pakis' never get bullied? oh please, you need to get out more......you're in a little world of your own. You really think there will be no media presence, when 'windows, doors, cars, etc' will be smashed?

You have to think about these things, they are the same as us, they have blood in their bodies, bones, muscles so why are they more dominating? It's simple it's their idea behind getting bullyed...

Thats your own opinion....maybe in your area. Be that as it may, you still need to talk to elders before making the next step, don't sit in silence.

u sound very cute, you seem to know allot about everything. I think you must be very smart in these things, you know ....avoiding trouble and all.

ohh ofcourse i also should stop acting like a mother, but what about you ....only 19 and your giving gr advice like ur an granddad.

Paki’s get bullied, ermm yess ofcourse they do, but if you read carefully i was referring to his area and that’s a maybe!

and yup your right maybe u should speak to elders before taking next steps.

Thanks

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone is jealous of the sikhs coz we have done well in everything we put our head too. education wise we are in teh top bracket. in this country sikhs are prosperous in business/ careers wise. we have a rich culture which we have kept maintained well . every1 hates sikhs coz we have held on to our roots whereas blacks, pakiiss have not. pure jealousy but yes arm up with kirpanah big kara be proud and dnt take crap of anyone.

thesuperbell,

It's all your generalization matey.

Age has nothing to do with intellect. I actually know quite a few young people who are much smarter, much wiser, much sharper than I could ever be.... you need to get out more.

Do you even know where the guys from? it's only a maybe......

Better to give no solutions rather than getting the person into indestructible trouble.

If you actually understood what the guy was talking about, you'd know this kind of thing is common everywhere. There are many solutions. The guy just needs to get to understand himself first. Sikhi is all about seeing vaheguru in all. If you keep hating so called 'pakis' or whatever (and I've been there) then your only creating a image of you.

thesuperbell,

It's all your generalization matey.

Age has nothing to do with intellect. I actually know quite a few young people who are much smarter, much wiser, much sharper than I could ever be.... you need to get out more.

Paki's get bullied, ermm yess ofcourse they do, but if you read carefully i was referring to his area and that's a maybe!

Do you even know where the guys from? it's only a maybe......

If you aint got any solutions to give, then don't post and waste people's time!

Better to give no solutions rather than getting the person into indestructible trouble.

If you actually understood what the guy was talking about, you'd know this kind of thing is common everywhere. There are many solutions. The guy just needs to get to understand himself first. Sikhi is all about seeing vaheguru in all. If you keep hating so called 'pakis' or whatever (and I've been there) then your only creating a image of you.

ok look mate ....dont wana continue such a argument. en yh fine im wrong in this i was talking <banned word filter activated>, i admit it...... sorry

i think the reason why sikhs get targetd at schools by gangs becuase they do not defend them self or look hard becuase when i used to go 2 school i went to school which mainly the people in my year was 50% musilm and the sikhs did not defend them selves they used to get builled the pakis used to try it on me i stood up for myself but i used to get into fights with them alot n get rushed by them alot 2 becuase i was outnumbered but no other siksh stood up there 4 me i was on my own so the pakis will atomatically think that we r a weak race becuase sikhs dnt defend them selves. we need to fix up we need to have guts and not be the target if we all stand together we can stop this problem from happening becuase theres less militant singhs around now n more romeo singhs about

we need to start training weight and start getting into pysical activties not sitiing at home watching star plus. the pakis dnt pick on the tamils becuase they are sacred of them becuase they got guts. sikhs used to be like that 25 years ago now we care about getting a degree n buyign that ferrari not saving our communitys and religion honour becuase no attacks a lion we have become sheeps not lions

You have become a sheep. You are pretty much talking about yourself. Ironically speaking, how many 'pakis' have you banged out? no one defends you, backs you up? singh tell me more about your fights.....

i wasnt talking about my self but in genereally from what i have herd and seen some singhs dnt defend them selves the suleh terrorise them i had quite a few with the suleh then they stopped after cause i used to retaliate so they stopped starting on me the suleh used to jump me outside of school after i beat them up then i got my revenge so on it was like this 4 abit untill the poilce got involved then it stopped completly probbaly from year end of year 9 to the year 10 then in year half way through the year it stopped but i dnt advise singhs to get into fights only if they have to defend them selves

Same old thread, new blood.

We really shouldn't really................I don't have to explain it to you but we are discussing why sikhs are targeted. Well its really common sense, we know it ourselves why sikhs are getting bullied and we have done absolutely nothing about it. If were not here to discuss the solution, then's no point discussing on why & how? How many have of us actually help younger generation of sikhs who get targeted apart from our friends? (including Me). How do reflect your successes and failures in life and your impact on future sikhi? I be honest I ain't done jack for the younger generation while at high school & college, I wasn''t same man I am now, I say to myself If I stood up for that singh back then, he wouldn't have cut his hair now. Instead just talking about we should actually do something about it.

Same old thread, new blood.

We really shouldn't really................I don't have to explain it to you but we are discussing why sikhs are targeted. Well its really common sense, we know it ourselves why sikhs are getting bullied and we have done absolutely nothing about it. If were not here to discuss the solution, then's no point discussing on why & how? How many have of us actually help younger generation of sikhs who get targeted apart from our friends? (including Me). How do reflect your successes and failures in life and your impact on future sikhi? I be honest I ain't done jack for the younger generation while at high school & college, I wasn''t same man I am now, I say to myself If I stood up for that singh back then, he wouldn't have cut his hair now. Instead just talking about we should actually do something about it.

yes yessssssss I love you

ok look mate ....dont wana continue such a argument. en yh fine im wrong in this i was talking <banned word filter activated>, i admit it...... sorry

This is not an argument, its a debate. Your angry over this small talk.....come on singh/singhni......If there was anything I did to Pee you off, then I too am sorry.......

Now give me a hug........ :p