Rajputs... We Are The Original Singhs

RajputSingh

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My Sikh brothers dont forget who you learnt shastar vidiya from.... us Rajputs

A rajput must know 3 things... how to tie a safa (turban), weild a sword and ride a horse... ps that links a video of me, we Rajputs dont just talk the talk we walk the walk too

Jai Bhawani!

LOL

Ah yes, those same Rajputs who gave away their daughters to the Mughals.

The Sikhs did not learn Shastar Vidiya from Rajputs neither did they get their bir ras from goddesses - our Shakti comes from Amrit and Akal.

Nice dance, by the way.

K.

Even the Nihangs worship shastars in the same way we Rajputs do.... you can deny ur history all u want but the truth is the truth... Sikhs learnt shastar vidiya from Rajput kshatriyas...

Fateh!

Nope, Nihangs do not worship Shastar like Hindu Rajputs, neither do they worship Bhavani, Durga or whatever as an entity that is anything but a creation of Akal.

Nihang Sikh history relates that it was Baba Buddha who taught the Sikhs Shastar Vidiya, though oral history has it that it came straight from Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji. In any case, what is obvious is that the Sikhs became the Masters of it.

You can also deny your history all you want, but the truth is that the Rajputs were giving away their daughters to enter Muslim harems so that they were not annihilated by superior Mughal forces. It started during the time of Akbar (you can read about the Rajput princesses in his harem in his journal Akbarnama) and continued right up until Mughal Rule was destroyed by the Sikhs.

The original Singhs (and we're talking about Singhs by heart and avastha not non-existent caste) come from Satyuga. Vide Dasam Granth.

Regards,

K.

I don't want to get in a fight over history any Idea where I can learn :L: Canada Ontario

Fateh!

Look for a Gatka Akhara at your local Gurdwara.

K.

Mughal rule was not destroyed by Sikhs... by fighting a couple of muslim generals and war lords mughal rule is not destroyed! The Rajputs and Marathas broke the backbone of mughals (Rajputs have been fighting mughals/turks since 700AD!) infact in 1947 out of the 600 or so Independent kingdoms about 400 kingdoms were that off Rajputs From Sindh, Kashmir, Rajputana, UP, Gujarat, Haryana, Bihar, To MadyaPradesh etc

Nihangs have told me themselves they learnt shastar vidiya from rajput kshatriyas so I would rather believe a Nihang warrior that a internet pseudo-sikh as urself.

Jai Bhiwani

Mughal rule was not destroyed by Sikhs... by fighting a couple of muslim generals and war lords mughal rule is not destroyed! The Rajputs and Marathas broke the backbone of mughals (Rajputs have been fighting mughals/turks since 700AD!) infact in 1947 out of the 600 or so Independent kingdoms about 400 kingdoms were that off Rajputs From Sindh, Kashmir, Rajputana, UP, Gujarat, Haryana, Bihar, To MadyaPradesh etc

Nihangs have told me themselves they learnt shastar vidiya from rajput kshatriyas so I would rather believe a Nihang warrior that a internet pseudo-sikh as urself.

Jai Bhiwani

Fateh!

Perhaps you should go back and ask these Nihangs what they mean when they talk about Kshatris. Kshatri Dharam in Sikhi is very different to typical Hindu caste nonsense.

Better yet, ask them for some literary sources, because I can guarantee that there is nothing that suggests Sikhs learning anything from Rajputs. Or just name the Nihnags you have spoken to so that I can ask them myself.

Yes, what it took the Rajputs/Marathas almost a 1000 years trying, Sikhs did in a couple of generations. Without giving away their daughters and sisters into the Mughal Malecch.

Edit: I see a typical "you are really Hindus!" and "we taught you everything you know!" and "Hindus got rid of the Mughals not the Sikhs!" RSS Hindu thread brewing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8o1jfByi3aE

K.