Rajputs... We Are The Original Singhs

RajputSingh

Lol i've been gone for what 20 minutes and this happens.

So yes we share the similarities in our religion and culture but doesn't every other religion that deems itself to be a exclusive religion.

Whats the difference between Singhs and Rajputs?

I know were your coming from with the rajput ancestry but just don't go around making threads in which you clearly need more education on Sikhi.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mughal rule was not destroyed by Sikhs... by fighting a couple of muslim generals and war lords mughal rule is not destroyed! The Rajputs and Marathas broke the backbone of mughals (Rajputs have been fighting mughals/turks since 700AD!) infact in 1947 out of the 600 or so Independent kingdoms about 400 kingdoms were that off Rajputs From Sindh, Kashmir, Rajputana, UP, Gujarat, Haryana, Bihar, To MadyaPradesh etc

Nihangs have told me themselves they learnt shastar vidiya from rajput kshatriyas so I would rather believe a Nihang warrior that a internet pseudo-sikh as urself.

Jai Bhiwani

Fateh!

Perhaps you should go back and ask these Nihangs what they mean when they talk about Kshatris. Kshatri Dharam in Sikhi is very different to typical Hindu caste nonsense.

Better yet, ask them for some literary sources, because I can guarantee that there is nothing that suggests Sikhs learning anything from Rajputs. Or just name the Nihnags you have spoken to so that I can ask them myself.

Yes, what it took the Rajputs/Marathas almost a 1000 years trying, Sikhs did in a couple of generations. Without giving away their daughters and sisters into the Mughal Malecch.

K.

K.

Like I said id rather believe Nihangs... dont forget Banda Bahadur btw he was a Rajput 2... even if u say he was sikh... u cant change his race or blood or tribe or genes... he was Rajput blood. Guys like u just chat <banned word filter activated> on the internet, come to punjab and we rajputs will show you whos daughters are given away to who.

Jai Bhiwani

Like I said id rather believe Nihangs... dont forget Banda Bahadur btw he was a Rajput 2... even if u say he was sikh... u cant change his race or blood or tribe or genes... he was Rajput blood. Guys like u just chat <banned word filter activated> on the internet, come to punjab and we rajputs will show you whos daughters are given away to who.

Jai Bhiwani

Fateh!

There were Mazbhi Singhs, Ramgharia Singhs, Khatri Singhs, Arora Singhs, Jat Singhs in the Khalsa Army. They were all true Kshatriyas regardless of whatever caste they belonged to prior to chakking Amrit. Having Rajput caste or blood does not make you a kshatriya.

Enough of your idle threats. Come over to the UK, and bring some barfi.

K.

rajput singh reminds me of this hindu guy taht used to come into my work place in woodgreen. he would always cry "your 10th guru learnt everything he knew from the rajputs"... he was full of cockeyed statements and would deny raw facts and refuse that Gurbani was Guru Ji's bani. if rajputs r so great why did the brahmin pundits come cryying to 9th satguru sahib asking them to to protect hindu women, children, nation and faith... why didnt they go ballin' their eyes out to the rajputs?

RajputSingh so many people like you have come and gone. Its always the same banda singh was hindu or now hes a rajput even though he is a sikh, can people like you take your allegations somewhere else and these nihangs you know, makes me wonder if they're legit.

People like you make you me wonder, rajputsingh he's just actually a real person or person who likes getting into a mess. Instead of moaning about the rajputs if consider yourself to be a true sikh, then kiss the rajputs goodbye. If not go and join rajput sangat.

Hey maybe they invented forums aswell

All Ten Gurus were Khatri Rajputs of Sri Ram vansh as mentioned by Guru Gobind Singh in Dasam Granth.... Nuff said

And by way the muslims 1st invaded Bharat in 700AD... can any1 tell me here what their ancestors were doing then? Rajput KIng Prithvi Raj Chauhan defeated MOhamed Ghori 16 times... what the hell were your ancestors doin between 700AD and 1699????

All Ten Gurus were Khatri Rajputs of Sri Ram vansh as mentioned by Guru Gobind Singh in Dasam Granth.... Nuff said

And by way the muslims 1st invaded Bharat in 700AD... can any1 tell me here what their ancestors were doing then? Rajput KIng Prithvi Raj Chauhan defeated MOhamed Ghori 16 times... what the hell were your ancestors doin between 700AD and 1699????

Fateh!

Ah, here comes the "you are all Hindus line!". Get this through your head: Kshatriya Dharam in Sikhi is a spiritual state of mind not some <banned word filter activated> about blood, genetics or heredity.

And, mate, if you have to defeat someone 16 times, it means you never really defeated them in the first place.

K.

ok... ive heard it all now....

buddhists claim Satguru Nanak Sahib was an incarnation of buddha

Muslims claim Satguru Nanak Sahib was a muslim

now rajputs claim Satguru Nanak Sahib was a rajput...

Our Satguru Sahib are beyond caste. Quit living in old ancient india... point of Sikhi is breaking free from all that pointless crap.

all these randomz think they can label our Satguru's. Just because you ahve no respect for them. Gurbani of Bhagat Naamdeyv Sahib teaches us that when we label someone with a cast its an insult to the Lord Almighty.

Fateh!

Ah, here comes the "you are all Hindus line!". Get this through your head: Kshatriya Dharam in Sikhi is a spiritual state of mind not some <banned word filter activated> about blood, genetics or heredity.

And, mate, if you have to defeat someone 16 times, it means you never really defeated them in the first place.

K.

So tell me 'kalyug' what ur ancestors were doin between 700AD and 1699 when the muslims declared war on Bharat varsh???? Please can you enlighten me...