Favorite Actor?

gurmzz

Who is your favorite bollywood actor?

I just started this thread cuz im bored tongue.gif

also do u guyz kno wat time rehraas starts in harmandir sahib?

vaise next time you get bored, please think of this question "Who is your favorite ragi/keerteniya, or favourite shabad or favorite bani etc. etc.

There are tons of other sites/forums to go discuss about bollywood actors. There are enough people talking about them already. Lets discuss about sikh values, principles, sikhs' lives, gurbani, teachings from gurbani here.

OK jee.

Look for Rehras sahib on youtube and do it anytime you want.

^^^Thanks..

I don't know why you had to thank. But, you are welcome.

was it an opinion or kaam?

look hes handsome and charming theres no doubt, but not 100% what i'd look for in a husband as he aint sikh but he was also in a film that I think most of sangat would have seen seeing as it was about punjab and sikhs, hence the 'we all know why' comment, if id meant it in a pervy way I would have added a wink instead. :lol:

I thought it would get misconstrued which is why took it off. I also think hes the best actor, he beats shah rukh kahn and hrithick roshan by a mile, hes really talented but the thread topic didnt say to give reasons why.

I'll never understand why people are so soon to jump to the worst possible conclusions about people- I almost feel a defamation of character here. :6

and where are the moderators, we need this godforsaken evil thread removed. :|