Darbar Sahib Being Mentioned In Ggs

ladli-fauj

i dont know about guru granth sahib ji saying about the attack.

but maybe u have heard the sakhi of when guru ram daas ji was having darbar sahib built, saeen mian meer was laying the bricks down and he put this one brick wrong. and maharaj told him to fix it. and he put it wrong again, and maharaj told him to fix it, and he put it wrong for the 3 time again. and then he finally got it right on the 4 time. the 3 times he put the brick wrong is supposed to symbolize the 3 attacks on darbar sahib. this is wat i used to hear when i grew up. its a common sakhi in punjab.

maybe others have heard differnt versions

i dont know about guru granth sahib ji saying about the attack.

but maybe u have heard the sakhi of when guru ram daas ji was having darbar sahib built, saeen mian meer was laying the bricks down and he put this one brick wrong. and maharaj told him to fix it. and he put it wrong again, and maharaj told him to fix it, and he put it wrong for the 3 time again. and then he finally got it right on the 4 time. the 3 times he put the brick wrong is supposed to symbolize the 3 attacks on darbar sahib. this is wat i used to hear when i grew up. its a common sakhi in punjab.

maybe others have heard differnt versions

yeah hanji bhaabi i have heard the same sakhi too

i heard that saeen mian meer put the brick at a slight angle, then when the builders started building Darbar Sahib Ji, one of the builders just tapped the brick so so that it would be straight. then Guru Raam Daas Ji said to the builder that "if the brick had been left as it was put, then Darbar Sahib Ji would not ever come under attack."

sorry, dont mean to go offtopic here,

to "Singh#"

hanji bhaji, sakhia are true, thats their point, to tell the truth. everything in gurmat is truth, thats y we are differnt. all the puratan stories u hear about singhs and the khalsa panth, and how everybody used to be in chardikala, thats alll true man. and thats wat we have to think about to inspire ourselves. to be like the puratan singhs, and look up to their jeevans.

• 2 weeks later...