Bollywood Takes The Mick

g5johal

most bollywood films these days take the mick out of sikhs and sterotypes them for example in singh is king they make the singhs look like clowns n act like clowns they brainwash people becuasein singh is king the guy gets married in a hindu way but hes sikh wats all this about. i went to see singh is king with one of my mates we dnt find it funny at all in the cinema it was mainly musilms n hindus they kept laughing at their stupid jokes me n my mate just looked at each other we could of just laughed at ourselves 4 3 hours in the mirror that how it was they made sikhs look like iddiots they had funny paggs on like the hindu style. in one film they take the mick ouyt of bhagat singh the so called singh says i am going to name my son bhagat singh and filimi bhagat singh they said bhgat singh was a film character in the same film the girl was going to get married to a sikh man the girl siad they look all the same this is taking the mick out of the sikhi image. they make the hindus more clever n give them good roles n give sikhs comedy roles and make them look like fools n we sit there n laugh at ourselves we need to stop this matter becuase people will think of sikhs like this n behave like this but sikhs dnt behave nothing like this at all. in hindi films they say sikhs go crazy at 12 o clock sikhs used to save hindu girls from getting raped n kidnapped at 12 o lock at night is this how they thank us

most bollywood films these days take the mick out of sikhs and sterotypes them for example in singh is king they make the singhs look like clowns n act like clowns they brainwash people becuasein singh is king the guy gets married in a hindu way but hes sikh wats all this about.

Agreed. All they are doing is making our own people fight against each other. make others laugh at us.

i went to see singh is king with one of my mates we dnt find it funny at all in the cinema it was mainly musilms n hindus they kept laughing at their stupid jokes me n my mate just looked at each other we could of just laughed at ourselves 4 3 hours in the mirror that how it was they made sikhs look like iddiots they had funny paggs on like the hindu style.

Exactly my point. First we don't ban such films, when we try we get huge obstacles. There is the fair crowd of haters who want the 'khalsa panth' to collapse, which will never ever happen. I could quote more. It's just more 'junk' we have to deal with. My suggestion is to boycott bollywood. Take all these promoting 'hating sikhs' films down. In the west it is possible, we have the fair amount of power. There's alot to worry about in india.

In the mean time, lets all do something for the panth, lets find solutions. keep the unity guys.

i aggree once one film gets boycotted the film makers will stop making anti sikhi jokes becuase they will lose money i think that we need a sikh board or something. in bollywood they have alot of trimie singhs no real singhs they look like bharmins with shaved beared n stuff we need to stop this image of sikhs.

in bollywood they only target sikhs not musilms or hindus we need to stop this iddiots by having petions etc in england then bollywood films will stop making sikh jokes becuase we lose all lose our sardari over 1 iddiot n get made sterotypes by others saying sikhs r crazy n brainless

Guest amar_jkp

HINDUS HINDUS HINDUS these people have make our life miserable . Living with them is like living in Hell.

Question is what can we do ?

My answer is at present we are not in a position to fight but we can protest and do things which irritate them a lot that is praising our shaheeds of 1980's .

Now days in punjab almost every Sikh youth knows about Sant Ji and many of them have put Stickers on their cars and some wear Tshirts too.

STOP celebrating Lohri and Rakhri.

Hindus celebrate Lohri to thanks Dulla Bhatti for saving their daughter from Mughals , we have nothing to do with dulla and Hindus.

Rakhri is another stupid festival to remind brothers that its their duty to protect their sisters all this started because Hindus used runway from mughals when they attack them for their women.

We have to cut our self from Hindus culture thats the best way of protest.

Start openly celebrating Birthdays of Khalastani Shaheeds.

I am waiting for the day when our punjabi singers will praise them like Bhagat Singh openly.

most bollywood films these days take the mick out of sikhs and sterotypes them for example in singh is king they make the singhs look like clowns n act like clowns they brainwash people becuasein singh is king the guy gets married in a hindu way but hes sikh wats all this about. i went to see singh is king with one of my mates we dnt find it funny at all in the cinema it was mainly musilms n hindus they kept laughing at their stupid jokes me n my mate just looked at each other we could of just laughed at ourselves 4 3 hours in the mirror that how it was they made sikhs look like iddiots they had funny paggs on like the hindu style. in one film they take the mick ouyt of bhagat singh the so called singh says i am going to name my son bhagat singh and filimi bhagat singh they said bhgat singh was a film character in the same film the girl was going to get married to a sikh man the girl siad they look all the same this is taking the mick out of the sikhi image. they make the hindus more clever n give them good roles n give sikhs comedy roles and make them look like fools n we sit there n laugh at ourselves we need to stop this matter becuase people will think of sikhs like this n behave like this but sikhs dnt behave nothing like this at all. in hindi films they say sikhs go crazy at 12 o clock sikhs used to save hindu girls from getting raped n kidnapped at 12 o lock at night is this how they thank us

i agree with you brother that most of the bolywood movies with sikh charactr in it make fun of sikh's image...however there are few movies where truth has been shown in somewhat genuine way...take a look freinds...!