Trouble At

Guest fordcapri

Guest fordcapri

Jazzy B performing people throwing bottles, one i saw hit on the stag.

Jazzy b saying a bottle from the back has been thrown and hit little girl, then goes on to say that is not bravery....true say.

Sceen a few pakistani flags and indian in the crowd.

Fair play to Jazzy he came back with a few lines (like an intro/poem b4 the start of a song) about Sardars. If the mirpuris understood what he had said im sure they would have gone mad.!!!!

Yes i also saw this on Brit Asia Mela Show today, crowd was full of paks & hindus - or as i class them - asians nice to see jazzy b telling them to put their flags down - refering to both the Indians and Pakistanis.He also had a dig at those paks throwing bottles on to the front by telling them they are not true sons of their mothers

Jazzy B performing people throwing bottles, one i saw hit on the stag.

Jazzy b saying a bottle from the back has been thrown and hit little girl, then goes on to say that is not bravery....true say.

Sceen a few pakistani flags and indian in the crowd.

Fair play to Jazzy he came back with a few lines (like an intro/poem b4 the start of a song) about Sardars. If the mirpuris understood what he had said im sure they would have gone mad.!!!!

VaheGuruJeKaKhalsaVaheGuruJeKeFetah

yo dnt no wats this gotta do with Sikhi but anyways jazzy bs a MUGG one min he sniffing coke in the bak of his limos next min hes talking bout Sikhi ur either a GurSikh or a coke head simple

yo dnt no wats this gotta do with Sikhi but anyways jazzy bs a MUGG one min he sniffing coke in the bak of his limos next min hes talking bout Sikhi ur either a GurSikh or a coke head simple

Yeah it doesnt matter if a killer is handing out bandaids. You cant teach a thief to share etc.............. Drug addicts say anything to make a buck...... People are fools to give jazzy money to do drugs but as long as they get a cd out of it they dont mind.

:wacko:

Guest fordcapri

The people with the India flags could have been Sikh, they are of Indian background too but anyway...

Take for example the term Asian, as Asian could mean Chinese, Indian, or whatever then, it’s then broken down in to what religion you are.

I’m a British Sikh. Sikhs should remove themselves from the tern Asian; it would do you any favours, epically when the media report Muslims rioting in British cities.

....just anther thing, Silinder Pardesi (who wears turban by the way) and has performed at this show there was no problem no bottles thrown.

Jazzy b is very much the image of a typical Punjabi lad, wearing khanda etc; also paks are probley jealous there is no one in their community like that.

These so called Asian melas should be banned; there should be shows only for specific people in other words pak artists for pak crowd, Punjabi/Indian for their own people.

Segregation is the only way.

Guest fordcapri

This is what kicked it off when the kanda flag was produced in the crowd. Its not the place for relgious flags but look at the biased secruity saying take it down - secruity were paks too.

The people with the India flags could have been Sikh, they are of Indian background too but anyway...

Take for example the term Asian, as Asian could mean Chinese, Indian, or whatever then, it’s then broken down in to what religion you are.

I’m a British Sikh. Sikhs should remove themselves from the tern Asian; it would do you any favours, epically when the media report Muslims rioting in British cities.

....just anther thing, Silinder Pardesi (who wears turban by the way) and has performed at this show there was no problem no bottles thrown.

Jazzy b is very much the image of a typical Punjabi lad, wearing khanda etc; also paks are probley jealous there is no one in their community like that.

These so called Asian melas should be banned; there should be shows only for specific people in other words pak artists for pak crowd, Punjabi/Indian for their own people.

excellent point!!!!!asian as a term makes me sick. hate it. those paks are just chavs plain and simple. awful people no wonder the uk is starting to hate all of them

Guest fordcapri

excellent point!!!!!asian as a term makes me sick. hate it. those paks are just chavs plain and simple. awful people no wonder the uk is starting to hate all of them

The only time paks see us as so called Asian brothers is when their own community is under scrutiny like race riots in brum or Oldham when “Asians” were rioting. Yeh Thais and Sikhs were really involved were they??!!

Or when they try bed a kaffir girl.

I wrote the BBC about the abuse of the term Asian I got no reply!!

Dear Sir/Madam. I wish to make a complaint about your use/abuse of the descriptive term "Asian" to generalise anyone from the continent of Asia and the sub continent of India.

It would seem that your use of the term is typically one of negativity when a particular group is in the news for reasons other than socially and culturally conducive reasons.

Many people are upset at the generalised term "Asian" when most of the population of the minorities who do come from the continent of Asia and the Indian Sub continent do not use this term.

Sikhs, Hindus, Buddhists, Chinese, Vietnamese, Burmese are all Asian, they can all be described under the terms of Asian and it is in my opinion quite wrong to generalise such a diverse swathe of people in this broad, sweeping inaccurate term.

It is something I feel that is in danger of creating a broad distrust of minorities in general. If one community is in the news for criminal and public order issues then they should be described specifically.

Yours Sincerely