Video: Purpose And Content Of 'krishnavtaar'

Panthic Updates

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your email box, not your pm box. Proves you did not PM me anything.

Fine I'm a kid. You stay happy in your illusional world.

WJKK WJKF Ji

I get the message from sikh sanagt in my email. That is where i reply too. Others get the messages. You may be an exception.

You need experience and age to understand bani. You being at 15 have still not reached that threshhold. You have a wavering mind as earlier you sent me a PM asking me that i should delete a post concerning you as you have started believing in dasam granth now. You yourself do not know what you believe in.

Grow up before you slander bani of dasam pita.

Yeh I seem to be an exception.

Having questions doesn't mean I slander something. But challo we shouldn't argue no more, as we both are losing some precious time we could instead use for Naam Japp or Paath.

WJKK WJKF Ji

Inder Singh, have some respect for other people.

Here: http://thekhalsafauj...discussion.html

Harmanjit Singh Akali is not like those other anti-Dasam Granth lot insulting Dasam Granth by saying real bad words. He wants a simple discussion based on GurMat.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

I was present at the debate regarding Dasam Granth on SikhAwareness.com in which this Khalsa Fauj guy referred to Sri Dasam Granth as KK or Kanjar Kavita in Kala-Afghana speak. You can PM Neo Singh, the mod on SA.com, if you require evidence of this. He allowed the discussion but had to moderate Khalsa Fauj's messages because they were full of similar repugnant comments.

Regards,

K.

Inder Singh, have some respect for other people.

Here: http://thekhalsafauj...discussion.html

Harmanjit Singh Akali is not like those other anti-Dasam Granth lot insulting Dasam Granth by saying real bad words. He wants a simple discussion based on GurMat.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

I was present at the debate regarding Dasam Granth on SikhAwareness.com in which this Khalsa Fauj guy referred to Sri Dasam Granth as KK or Kanjar Kavita in Kala-Afghana speak. You can PM Neo Singh, the mod on SA.com, if you require evidence of this. He allowed the discussion but had to moderate Khalsa Fauj's messages because they were full of similar repugnant comments.

Regards,

K.

The above is hundrfed percent correct. Most probably he was telling the same thing about Dasam bani here as well.Finally he was banned from this site.

This guy sunny doad know this.

These Mahapapis are beyond debate.

Their egos will not allow them to realize te truth of Dasam Pathshah's Bani. They have built their support base with other weak-minded na-shardaks. To accept the truth would mean they lose their "fans". That's why Darshana, Afghana, Missionaries will never go back on their stance.

If a debate ever happens, it's going to turn ugly. Do we really want them to go full throttle with their filth?

I say, first call them all to a neutral place and try and explain the truth of Dasam Bani. If it brings change, good. If not, then draw a line in the Panth.

Either you're a Sikh who believes in Dasam Patshah's bani, or you're not a Sikh. For crying out loud, this the Bani of Sarbans Dani Dashmesh Pita. We can't have so much acceptance that we allow both Gusikhs and Mahapapis to speak from our Gurughar stages.

Any place that allows these Mahapapis to speak or supports them, we should boycott them. Yes, it's divisive, but best to get rid of the cancer now than later.

The sangat that is still on the fence with this issue, just look at the list of believeers in Dasam Patshah's Bani, and the list of those who oppose it. That alone should be enough to help you decide. All, and I mean ALL, Sants, Mahapurshs, Soormay, Shaheeds have and do love,respect,worship Dasam Granth.

Sangat Ji, it's Dasam Patshah's Bir Rassi Bani that gives us an edge over the overwhelming evil surrounding us, the strength to annhilate our foes while having joy for meeting death.

Only those who have immoral minds and don't have the capacity to handle the shakti of Dasam Bani, will doubt it.

Just ask these mahanindak papis how many Japji sahibs they do per day. Or how many moolmantar malas they do daily.

(Don't actually bother asking; they don't beleieve in 'repeating the Lords name'. Apparently they missed out the parts where Guruji instructs us to repeat Vaheguru's Naam continously.)

These Mahapapis are beyond debate.

Their egos will not allow them to realize te truth of Dasam Pathshah's Bani. They have built their support base with other weak-minded na-shardaks. To accept the truth would mean they lose their "fans". That's why Darshana, Afghana, Missionaries will never go back on their stance.

If a debate ever happens, it's going to turn ugly. Do we really want them to go full throttle with their filth?

I say, first call them all to a neutral place and try and explain the truth of Dasam Bani. If it brings change, good. If not, then draw a line in the Panth.

Either you're a Sikh who believes in Dasam Patshah's bani, or you're not a Sikh. For crying out loud, this the Bani of Sarbans Dani Dashmesh Pita. We can't have so much acceptance that we allow both Gusikhs and Mahapapis to speak from our Gurughar stages.

Any place that allows these Mahapapis to speak or supports them, we should boycott them. Yes, it's divisive, but best to get rid of the cancer now than later.

The sangat that is still on the fence with this issue, just look at the list of believeers in Dasam Patshah's Bani, and the list of those who oppose it. That alone should be enough to help you decide. All, and I mean ALL, Sants, Mahapurshs, Soormay, Shaheeds have and do love,respect,worship Dasam Granth.

Sangat Ji, it's Dasam Patshah's Bir Rassi Bani that gives us an edge over the overwhelming evil surrounding us, the strength to annhilate our foes while having joy for meeting death.

Only those who have immoral minds and don't have the capacity to handle the shakti of Dasam Bani, will doubt it.

Just ask these mahanindak papis how many Japji sahibs they do per day. Or how many moolmantar malas they do daily.

(Don't actually bother asking; they don't beleieve in 'repeating the Lords name'. Apparently they missed out the parts where Guruji instructs us to repeat Vaheguru's Naam continously.)

A very nice post. In my opinion they are beyond any talking. They should be boycotted and sent out of panth.

If they do not believe in Dasam granth they are not sikhs. They should be asked to take hair cuts anjd remove kakkars

as without bani of dasam granth they are no more khalsa.