Killing Of A Bad People?

BhaiSukhSingh

VaheGuruJeKaKhalsaVaheGuruJeKeFetah

Wanted to ask is it write to kill someone that is disrespecting Sikhi ??? Is it just to kill someone who has killed Singhs and Bibhia? Example comes to mind Indra Gandi Musha Runger????

Im not saying that killing them was wrong my thinking is yes for the disrespect they did to Sikhs it was right the action the Singhs tuk was justified.

Y im asking this is because recently ive been thining these things that happen is all VaheGurus work then should we not leave it to VaheGuru to punish the sinners????

Just somthing i would like other peoples opinons on is there anything from Guru Granth Sahib Maharaj or anything Guru Gobind Singh Maharaj in Dasam Granth Maharaj. Would like to know what our Gurus Said on the subject rather then Singhs n Bibhia ??? (I still respect what our Shaheed Singhs n Bibhia say)

VaheGuruJeKaKhalsaVaheGuruJeKeFetah

I believe we should leave all the killing to Waheguru.Also I think of the quote 'wen all means have failed it is appropraite to take the sword at hand'

also, people should be punished for any religion they disrespect not just sikhism ' raj karega khalsa, aki rahay na koi '

i believe Guru Gobind Singh Jis mission was to protect all of the world against tyrants/sinners etc...

Sorry for any mistakes I made, WJKK WJKF

Y im asking this is because recently ive been thining these things that happen is all VaheGurus work then should we not leave it to VaheGuru to punish the sinners????

Just somthing i would like other peoples opinons on is there anything from Guru Granth Sahib Maharaj or anything Guru Gobind Singh Maharaj in Dasam Granth Maharaj.

VahegurooJiKaKhalsaVahegurooJiKiFateh

KHALSA AKAAL PURAKH KEE FAUJ

VahegurooJiKiKaKhalsaVahegurooJiKiFateh

Just somthing i would like other peoples opinons on is there anything from Guru Granth Sahib Maharaj or anything Guru Gobind Singh Maharaj in Dasam Granth Maharaj.

VahegurooJiKaKhalsaVahegurooJiKiFateh

KHALSA AKAAL PURAKH KEE FAUJ

VahegurooJiKiKaKhalsaVahegurooJiKiFateh

Does this Khalsa have the Khalis within him/her before he or she can make this claim that he/she is the army of the Timeless? It is easy to read and utter these words for justification, but what happens when those who have not connected internally with the Timeless use these words to justify their actions? To become the Army of the Timeless is not the hands of the Army, it is in the hands of the Timeless. You do not become a Sikh because you choose to, it happens when the Guru accepts you as his/her disciple.

Guest shastr

if u look at sikh history, and puratan singhs who had chardikala jeevans, killing of dusht people is a good thing.

first there is gur ithaas, guru arjun dev ji gives shantmayi shaheedi, guru hargobind sahib ji maharaj, put nikel in jadhu's nak.

guru teg bahadur sahib ji gives shantmayi shaheedi, guru gobind singh ji maharaj creats the khalsa, gives hukam to singhs to carry shastr's, to stand up for their rights and not let anyone do unjust acts against anybody.

shote sahibzade give shaheedi, maharaj sends baba banda singh ji bahadur, sirhind di itt itt kharkaa diti, wajije de shaati tey ghorda chadda dita.

then there is sikh ithaas, baba mani singh ji gives shaheedi, their nephew's come back and jalad da sir vadiya si.

mase rangar ne darbar sahib de beadhbi kiti si, bhai sukha singh, bhai mehtab singh come and cut his head off, take it back and turn it into a football.

there are tons of other events in where guru ke singh have punished dushts. there is also a speech where baba jarnail singh ji names all these events. if i find the audio, i'll post a link for it.

so yea, to answer the question, if the person is a dusht, then yea, u gottta act accordingly, kalgidhar ji khende hath vich talwaar huni chahidi aa.

if u look at sikh history, and puratan singhs who had chardikala jeevans, killing of dusht people is a good thing.

first there is gur ithaas, guru arjun dev ji gives shantmayi shaheedi, guru hargobind sahib ji maharaj, put nikel in jadhu's nak.

guru teg bahadur sahib ji gives shantmayi shaheedi, guru gobind singh ji maharaj creats the khalsa, gives hukam to singhs to carry shastr's, to stand up for their rights and not let anyone do unjust acts against anybody.

shote sahibzade give shaheedi, maharaj sends baba banda singh ji bahadur, sirhind di itt itt kharkaa diti, wajije de shaati tey ghorda chadda dita.

then there is sikh ithaas, baba mani singh ji gives shaheedi, their nephew's come back and jalad da sir vadiya si.

mase rangar ne darbar sahib de beadhbi kiti si, bhai sukha singh, bhai mehtab singh come and cut his head off, take it back and turn it into a football.

there are tons of other events in where guru ke singh have punished dushts. there is also a speech where baba jarnail singh ji names all these events. if i find the audio, i'll post a link for it.

so yea, to answer the question, if the person is a dusht, then yea, u gottta act accordingly, kalgidhar ji khende hath vich talwaar huni chahidi aa.

beloved veer ji, Kalgidhar ji also says you have to have the bibek budhi to know when it is justified to act and when it isn't. Kalgidhar ji also says Sant First then Sipahi! Those account of history you have noted, only express the act, but the internal spiritual states which were needed before these Sings picked the swords is often not made mandatory or even spoken about. It is not easy as just pick up and sword and kill those wrong doers because you are Khalsa Army of the Akal Purakh.

It is like giving someone a loaded gun...one must be careful who they say these words to...Is the listener prepared to handle this responsibility? Does the listener have the capacity and spiritual maturity to grasp what you are saying?

Guest shastr

well if u would have read the very first line i posted, which said the puratan singhs had chardikala jeevans, which is where the spirtual part comes into play. so yes, u are right, we have to first be a sant, and then we will understand how to be a sipahi. sorry i missed that in my post, but yea, we cant just wake up one day, dont even know panj bania by heart and say we are gonna go do some dusht jakta seva. we have to have a jeevan that can backup our actions. these puratan singhs had nitnems of 12+ hours. and we barely even manage 2 hours a day, so thats something we need to work on first. sant and sipahi. but sant comes first.