What Age Did You Start To See White Hairs

london001

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am allmost 15. I got 4 all long white hairs on my head. First one appeared when I was 12... Its weird... But I used to stress and worry a lot back then... Maybe its because of that...

And whats up with all this dying, removing white hairs?

Nobody heard this sakhi?

There was a beautiful Singh in the times of Guru Gobind Singh Ji and gurujee used to love him alot. He was big, strong and handsome and decked in weapons, and gurujee really loved the fact that his Khalsa Fauji was tyar per tyar. One day he was at home tying his dastaar and looking at himself in the mirror and all of the sudden he spotted a white hair on his beard, he started to get worried and he thought he must get rid of it, so he thought one hair wouldn’t matter… so he plucked it… he got ready and went to see gurujee, as gurujee was busy he ran up to gurujee and said fateh…

Gurujee looked at his face and turned his back in the other direction. He thought gurujee must not have seen me so he walked around the other side, and again gurujee turned his back to the Singh. The Singh felt so distraught that he started to cry and begged gurujee to speak to him… when gurujee finally spoke to him; he asked why gurujee was turning his back to him. And gurujee replied that God blessed you with such a gift of heera “jewel” , of a white hair and you chose to throw it away… why did you not thank God for what he had given you instead you chose to throw it away and with it you threw away your Amrit… your promise to take care of your hair to death, and you have broken it and I cannot speak to you until you go before the panj pyare and again renew your promise and ask for forgiveness…

At this the Singh got up straight away and went to see the panj pyare, he asked for forgiveness, and the panj pyare punished him with a few tasks of seva and blessed him Amrit again.

He completed his seva and ran back to see gurujee… and gurujee took him in his arms and hugged him.

After this event he became stronger and as he went to the battles thereafter he fought to the death, and he was determined to die with his every hair intact.

"On each and every hair, the Lord abides. Ang 344 Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji"

http://frontlinepunjabiyouth.blogspot.com/2008/05/one-white-hair-cost-him-to-see-gurus.html

WJKK WJKF Ji

Singh whatever you do, just don't dye your hair otherwise every hair in your body will be exaggerated to the chemical. Basically everything will become white. The best thing you can do is, use the chemical, kurri's use i forgot the name of it ermmmm.....cant remember , basically is looks like saag or something like that.. use that it's should do the trick. J

do the trick? trick to accomplish what?

Remove white hair...what else? have you even read the original post properly......lollll very dim singh

Please enlighten me... conceal white hair to accomplish what?

Have you read it? The original post didn't mention anything about removing/changing/re-colouring white hair. rolleyes.gif

Have i read the original post? yess i have....

Did he mention changing or removing or bla blaa obviously you've taken it out of context. Are you trying say he wasn't askin for a solution?

You know actually i haven't read the post, im just posting without reading the dam post! u happy?

en...

"Please enlighten me... conceal white hair to accomplish what?"

ahhh mate, thats such a silly question! ...loooll

early morning yoga will make u healthy ... the grey hair at early age is more some unbalanced way of living like diet sleeping habits etc ... improve your lifestyle be healthy and everything will be natural and at right age ... i have a few whites on my head and 2 in my beard near mu ears ... but not in beard yet ... i started few yoga and it stopped as it improved my overall health ... and yes oil your hair once a week keep them clean ...

that will increase blood flow in your head and chin ... pre mature greying may be result of not proper flow of blood in your body ... i posted few stuff earlier in some thread regarding white hair ... search them if u can and post it here or i will post it again laterz

Have you read it? The original post didn't mention anything about removing/changing/re-colouring white hair. rolleyes.gif

Did he mention changing or removing or bla blaa obviously you've taken it out of context. Are you trying say he wasn't askin for a solution?

You know actually i haven't read the post, im just posting without reading the dam post! u happy?

en...

Is it the question that is silly or the answer you have that is silly? ....looooolll

en...

Is it the question that is silly or the answer you have that is silly? ....looooolll

It's my answer, it's silly.