What Age Did You Start To See White Hairs

london001

Id just like to mention that in puratan times its said that a white hair was called a "Heera" meaning diamond

u shud be proud of your white/grey hairs :D

i got 1 massive one on my chin and im 14 years old :D

Nice to see some grey matter amongst white hair. A 14 year old puts us all to shame. Little bro you rock!

The level of self confidence and common sense in today's society is such that we might as well prop our downtrodden sense of self with bags on our heads.

i kinda disagree here ... not questioning the proud of thing at one should be proud of ... but there is a law of nature ... untill you have it in ur genes or its a some medical condition these are the two only reasons when its out of persons hand to have premature greying ... if person father and mother had black hair till the age of 35 - 40 ... and he has not any madical condition ... then the premature greying is just the result of un healthy and un natural life style ... something is wrong on the persons side then on the natures side ... it may be tension lack of sleep etc etc ... instead of being proud of negative stuff why not think about it and find the problem and make few changes in life style ... i m 24 years old a have a few whites couple of years back i found out whats wrong changed my lifestyle and it stopped ... does it affected my sikhi in anyway i dont think so ... nature has given most of us a chance to live healthy ... so live healthy and be proud ... we are haveing and most of us are actually haveing premature whites becuase of unnatural life style and we say oh i cant color it im gurus sikh and coluring hair is unnatural ... lets sit and think for few minutes what is unnatural ...

jassa, you're right, our lifestyles, food intake are less and less natural. very important points in fact.

i don't understand the last part but that may be just me. i do believe the vast vast majority of coloring is related to pure vanity, fear, and cultish beleifs about aging.

color is not unnatural....but lack of confidence sucks... When it comes to health, immature blacking is a far more pervasive mental health issue than premature greying is a medical issue.

Singh just two things to stop premature greying ... 1 stop worrying 2 start using natural anti oxident it would balance the unnatural diet and pollution stuff ... i had couple of white hairs i never worried and changed my life style added an anti oxident in my diet and it proved working for me ... i may sound as a marketer... but my brother in law is in bussiness with such health products ... if u want more detailed info and science behind it u can pm me and take his contact information ...

thanks bro, i'm all for health products and antioxidants. Physical health to the best of one's ability is part of mental and spiritual health... so your message contains much positive.

However, I think greying is only premature if it is part of some other diagnosis or disease.... my jumbled post essentially says that I look forward to grey.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fateh parwaan karro jiyo,

Humans in the quest to look younger go to unbelievable lengths. And despite the best cover up job age does peek out.

I'm also appalled at the diversion of fruits and dry fruits into beauty products. Eat these and if these cannot effect from inside then rest assured these will not effect from outside.

My kess haven't whitened in the sun,

My white kess I have duly won.

Why should I try to hide my age or ummar?

When winter is fast approaching why should I try to show 'its summer'?

Kyon karra mein apan sirr teh mooh kalaa?

Kalak se kissi ne ummar noo nahi hai taala.

Dye chadh teh fadh leh maala,

Na karr aiwe hi apna sirr mooh kaala.

Guru Rakha