Is Bhangra Acceptable

Amrit79

^ No no, he's the one who is holding the very expensive camcorder which is recording me annoying the heck out of you. Notice that you bark at one point...

Sorry, but I am not apart of your homemade videos. What you do in your private like is your business. You still didn't answer my question. Who leads the monkey or dog. No one gotta a swagger like you too.

My dayz you guys are really at it. Way to make the conversation bleed. Only five..you really need to calm down, i’ve told you he’s going irritate you to such an extent you’ll kill yourself....loolll

Look i know you take you Sikhi en all serious, but you really did miss the point at the beginning.

Don’t get angry...just go an take a cold Lassi...... It’s just a forum...loll you can’t force people, see this is where he’s a clever monkey J hehehe.

...and most importantly don’t hate me......or else!

My dayz you guys are really at it. Way to make the conversation bleed. Only five..you really need to calm down, i've told you he's going irritate you to such an extent you'll kill yourself....loolll

Look i know you take you Sikhi en all serious, but you really did miss the point at the beginning.

Don't get angry...just go an take a cold Lassi...... It's just a forum...loll you can't force people, see this is where he's a clever monkey J hehehe.

...and most importantly don't hate me......or else!

laugh.gif

Me and Papi are just having some fun now. But he did seem mad in his last response.

And in all serisouness you believe I missed the point then are you willing to present Papi side and willing to hear how wrong he is. So far hes been to scared to explain himself which lead to this back and forth cheap shots.

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

lol a lot of forum users really have become sad.. a singh or singhnee doing bhangra BAHAHAHAH

Get over yourself!

Good come back starscream. Do you mind if I take this one from you. It'll do wonders with 5 year olds.laugh.gif

If you want to dance like a moorakh then go do it, just don't drag Sikhi down with it.

a lot of forum users really have become sad
Thanks for the acknowledgement cool.gif I would love to post a video of me doing bhangra for everyone to see, but I really don't want death threats unsure.gif

No worry's we see you already dancing in your lil display pic.laugh.giflaugh.gif Good Swinglaugh.gif

best triple come backs in one post ever lolllllll

Jag_Singh, whether a person wants to stop in the middle of their actions, or before or after is up to them. I think any rational person would chose the latter two options so that they can adjust their actions in the future if necessary. With respect to other people's opinions, I am merely saying that if we have a question we shouldn't rely on other human's opinions alone to get the answer. Relying on Guru Ji is always best.

Firstly, wouldn't it be 'manmat' if it were up to them?...

So now you think there are rational people who would choose the latter two options? exactally how many options are there? Also, what would they need to adjust for the future?...I asked for examples, you didn't provide any....

I agree with 'Relying on Guru Ji is always best.'....the best thing you said so far.

btw, my sleep is of no concern to you or anyone else....I do sleep though.

quickly reply, we only got 24 hours to go.......

All read

By the power vested in me thanks to S1ngh, Akaali and Balait da sher, I, Mehtab Singh, the so-called administrator of this online forum hereby announce that this thread is on the verge of closure. For it to stay open, the only solution is as follows:

Those who do NOT support Bhangra will have to post a latest audio recording of themselves reciting the entire paath of Sri Sukhmani Sahib

Those who DO support Bhangra will have to post a latest video recording of themselves performing Bhangra

Both parties have 24 hours from the moment I hit "Add Reply". Failure to do the same will cause in closing of this thread, and no further discussions on Bhangra will be allowed, unless the person initiating the thread posts their video of performing Bhangra.