Is Bhangra Acceptable

Amrit79

It was not threat rolleyes.gif Don't be lazy, a Sikh is suppose to do his own work. You go and fetch bananas for me, I will save some money then. After all, by eating banana's everyday is how I became a strong guy cool.gif you want my address? Make sure you use express post, I am hungry already...

Pure foolishness. You tell me your a big guy is not a threat, in what was said before by you, 'I would punch'. If it's not a threat then are you trying to pick me up with telling me your huge.tongue.gif

Here is a fun fact for you. Things don't get handled by fist fights these days, especially in BC. Even if a lil scrap happens they surely don't end that way. Everyone thinks their hard and will pull a gun on you in a snatch. You look at him the wrong way or laugh in his direction. In that second you can have your brains blown out, being in the wrong place wrong time. The biggest guys, don't mean nothing. In fact the bigger you are the more likely you will get picked on by some lil punk. And the only reason why hes messin with you is cuz hes carrying.

You are correct, patience is a virtue and I do know I barely have any. But let's not kid ourselves, you don't have much either rolleyes.gif Oh and thank you for calling me a moorakh, I had that coming, after all I did call you an i diot previously. Now I will take my own advice and stop talking to idiots like yourself. Oops! I called you an i diot again...hawwww are you going to go cry to your mommy now?

Here I'll do you one better ................Your one crazy guybiggrin.gif

On a serious note, do go back and re read my initial reply. All you are doing is making a fool of yourself by putting words into my mouth and expecting me to 'defend' my opinion. If you are going to hate me for having an opinion then I must say, you need to grow up. Try it one time, it'll do you a lot of good. You may actually learn something for a change, but God forbid that ever happens rolleyes.gif

Like i said before, I will show you exactly if your 'opinion' is valid. Just be the man you say you are and present your side. No muscle needed, well not the muscle you like showing off.

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

It was not threat rolleyes.gif Don't be lazy, a Sikh is suppose to do his own work. You go and fetch bananas for me, I will save some money then. After all, by eating banana's everyday is how I became a strong guy cool.gif you want my address? Make sure you use express post, I am hungry already...

Pure foolishness. You tell me your a big guy is not a threat, in what was said before by you, 'I would punch'. If it's not a threat then are you trying to pick me up with telling me your huge.tongue.gif

Here is a fun fact for you. Things don't get handled by fist fights these days, especially in BC. Even if a lil scrap happens they surely don't end that way. Everyone thinks their hard and will pull a gun on you in a snatch. You look at him the wrong way or laugh in his direction. In that second you can have your brains blown out, being in the wrong place wrong time. The biggest guys, don't mean nothing. In fact the bigger you are the more likely you will get picked on by some lil punk. And the only reason why hes messin with you is cuz hes carrying.

You are correct, patience is a virtue and I do know I barely have any. But let's not kid ourselves, you don't have much either rolleyes.gif Oh and thank you for calling me a moorakh, I had that coming, after all I did call you an i diot previously. Now I will take my own advice and stop talking to idiots like yourself. Oops! I called you an i diot again...hawwww are you going to go cry to your mommy now?

Here I'll do you one better ................Your one crazy guybiggrin.gif

On a serious note, do go back and re read my initial reply. All you are doing is making a fool of yourself by putting words into my mouth and expecting me to 'defend' my opinion. If you are going to hate me for having an opinion then I must say, you need to grow up. Try it one time, it'll do you a lot of good. You may actually learn something for a change, but God forbid that ever happens rolleyes.gif

Like i said before, I will show you exactly if your 'opinion' is valid. Just be the man you say you are and present your side. No muscle needed, well not the muscle you like showing off.

ahahah , yea im from BC and you're right, everything runs by then gun over here lolllll

Hoooo

Bari barsi Khatan Geya See Khat Ke leyandi MALA

Bari barsi Khatan Geya See Khat Ke leyandi MALA

Jai Tusi Ladno Na Hatte

(Chorus --- Fer Ki)

Jai Tusi Ladno Na Hatte

Ess Thread Nu lagg ju TALA