Is Bhangra Acceptable

Amrit79

And he needs to realize it's slander when you compare a Moorakh dancing on stage to someone playing kirtan; praising the Lord.
I know how different it is, but thank you for your concern oh gursikh of the century.

Tell me when you want to discuss this. Cuz seriously, you don't mind slandering kirtan.

^ Go back and re read what I said, you completely missed the boat there, and I mean completely

Jassa sio, kerey college di team aa?

Your made an a** out of yourself and now your backing out of a discussion. Next time think before you open that smart mouth of yours.

^ Go back and re read what I said, you completely missed the boat there, and I mean completely

punjabi university patiala annual function 2008 ... they demonstrated most of the rare musical instruments of punjabi culture ...

Your made an a** out of yourself and now your backing out of a discussion. Next time think before you open that smart mouth of yours.

:rolleyes: Again, go back and re read what I said. You just made an a s s of yourself, and I didn't even have to try... :rolleyes:

Backing out of a discussion? I never said I would discuss anything with you in the first place :rolleyes: I have been on ss long enough to know what the likes of you will "discuss" on such topics, thank you for the offer but i'll pass. I got better things to kill time with than this

I think the point which has been missed alluded to the fact that many things we do in life are governed by our own egos, whether it involves dancing or singing or wearing fancy clothes or many other things. So we need to evaluate whether our intentions are gurmat-based or self-based. Then we can decide what's right or wrong for ourselves in the best way possible, rather than relying on other people's opinions.

rolleyes.gif Again, go back and re read what I said. You just made an a s s of yourself, and I didn't even have to try... rolleyes.gif

Backing out of a discussion? I never said I would discuss anything with you in the first place rolleyes.gif I have been on ss long enough to know what the likes of you will "discuss" on such topics, thank you for the offer but i'll pass. I got better things to kill time with than this

Thanks for showing your true colors. I'll give you this much, you admitted you were wrong with dignitylaugh.gif

So we need to evaluate whether our intentions are gurmat-based or self-based. Then we can decide what's right or wrong for ourselves in the best way possible, rather than relying on other people's opinions.

Do expand if you don't mind.....maybe a few examples?