The Ingredients That Go In The Coal Dhoof In Gurdwaras

alias

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm... just to clarify, there is the stick dhoof, and then there is the coal dhoof... and then there is the granules that is put on top of the coal. in doing this, smoke comes out. id like to know how they make the granules that they put ontop of the coal.. nothing (as far as i no) to do with the stick dhoof...

incidently, it is actually a guarded secret of how they make it. i created this post just to see if any one else knows. because i realy need to know, as well as want to know. it may seem mundane however, its very importent to me to find out the basic ingredients and then the extra, special ingredients that go into the concuction. this concuction is the real deal. proper from puratan times.. which is just one of the reasons why i wana no..

much appreciated gursangat!

fateh jeo

WJKK! WJKF!

Sant Jagjit Singh Ji Harkhowal wale list the ingredients in their autobiography - downloadable from the boss website I think, or search this site for links to download it.

You won't be able to get all the ingredients, but most are available. Let me know if you don't find the book.

WJKK! WJKF!

Sant Jagjit Singh Ji Harkhowal wale list the ingredients in their autobiography - downloadable from the boss website I think, or search this site for links to download it.

You won't be able to get all the ingredients, but most are available. Let me know if you don't find the book.

gurfateh ji,

how on earth did u find this article??!! thanks alot for the reference.

i dont understand most of the ingredience.. could you translate it? and there is one thing id like to say about this article, it says at the bottom, that >>"these should be mixed together with sugar and butter to make the escence sticks"<<

i dont want the sticks... im looking for the thing that you use a spoon to put the granules ontop of the coal then the smoke comes out...

here is the article for anyone else that wants it/ to see it.. page 88

gurfateh

its not uploading.... help!

heres the url though....

http://www.boss-uk.org/articles/pdf/TheSocietyofSaintsv3.pdf

i dont want the sticks... im looking for the thing that you use a spoon to put the granules ontop of the coal then the smoke comes out...

The ingredients are the same, whether stick form or loose. Are you in the UK /Canada? If so, there are some Nihang Singhs that know how to make it.