Lazyness

Guest asingh

Try something new. Generally we get bored when we have to do the same thing again and again, especially when we do not like it. Try using different methods, routes, ways, etc to get your job done. Opposite of lazy is active. So try to be active as you can.

Edit: if 'papi' reads this.....I know what you are thinking...haha.

Guest caml face

This is no wind up, I am a really lazy person....is their a cure or solutions to stop being lazy...

do not waste your seed, this will stop you feeling tired and lazy. the more seed you waste the lass power you will have. concentrate on this

Would you be lazy to save yourself if your house was on fire? Circumstances create urgency. Would you be lazy to miss your flight when you go on vacation? Would you be lazy enough to go meet your beloved if he/she stood outside your door?

A good friend of mine told me one cause of laziness is due to the lack of respect for yourself and for that which you are lazy about, homework, housework, job, school etc etc. We have fallen in a pattern of numbness, our mind no longer seeks to better ourselves, instead we are content to the point we desire no progress in our life.

I also suggest you go check with your doctor, if you continually feel exhausted or tired all the time. You might have a lack of vitamin or protein in your blood.