Mr Singh

harmandeal

its ok for singhs to look good,not a crime as mention by some people.why not miss kaur see the problems people with mr singh,i cant just imagen

sluts,hores anti sikh,keeping it sort we got taleban issues in our comunity.damala also looks good if done properly.

You said it!!!! we have manwhore's claiming to be Mr. Singh rolleyes.gif

Last time I checked A Singh with untied, unplastered beard is identity of Khalsa and looks don't matter. But the Khalsa does look good. These moderates are just sluts saying a man with open beard isn't good looking.

You like how that back fired on you. leave the cr*ap out, otherwise its going to be handed to you as you deserve.

Next these fools would want the Punj Pyare to plaster their beards to their face and walk down a run way looking like dolls.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And about that miss Kaur comment. Here is a link. Miss Kaur already exist and see how these individuals are wearing the Saroop of the Khalsa Panth. The best part of it all is if the winner of this Miss Kaur ever cuts her hair ever again she will be stripped of the title Miss Kaur. Call up the Punj Pyare tell them judges are taking their position.rolleyes.gif What can be more foolish than this behavoir. Bullying, blackmailing someone to keep hair. Did Guru Sahib do this.

http://www.sikhnet.c...miss-kaur-crown

Kaur-1.jpg

Waheguru Ji Ka khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

hmmmm........ well taksal is different because dhumma well ...............he is very with the government and he has brought lots of bad ppl in teh taksal

r u talking about Bhai Jaswinder singh the old jathedhar?

that i dont know about but there r bad apples in every group

from what i have seen akal purakh ki fauj is very pro taksal and very pro dasam bani

maybe its

a few bad leaders ruining it?

ill find out

jaswinder singh is head of akal purakh ki fauj. they are rabid anti dasam granth. Please do not mix jaswinder singh advocate who is head of akal purakh ki fauj with Head granthi jaswinder singh. They are different persons.

They conduct such contests to gain cheap popularity and to fool people.

The photo of the girl is not a winner of a Sikh contest, she is winner of MISS INDIA title. She is just of a Sikh background. (Simran Kaur Mundi)

To people speaking against this:

How much parchaar amongst youth have you yourself personally done?

ਫਰੀਦਾ ਜੇ ਤੂ ਅਕਲਿ ਲਤੀਫੁ ਕਾਲੇ ਲਿਖੁ ਨ ਲੇਖ ॥

ਆਪਨੜੇ ਗਿਰੀਵਾਨ ਮਹਿ ਸਿਰੁ ਨੀਵਾਂ ਕਰਿ ਦੇਖੁ ॥੬॥

Fareed, if you have a keen understanding, then do not write black marks against anyone else.

Look underneath your own collar instead. ||6||

We keep critising others, but what do we ourself do? Aap te kuch vi karna nahi, naa hi doosrea nu karn dena.

WJKK WJKF Ji

The photo of the girl is not a winner of a Sikh contest, she is winner of MISS INDIA title. She is just of a Sikh background. (Simran Kaur Mundi)

To people speaking against this:

How much parchaar amongst youth have you yourself personally done?

ਫਰੀਦਾ ਜੇ ਤੂ ਅਕਲਿ ਲਤੀਫੁ ਕਾਲੇ ਲਿਖੁ ਨ ਲੇਖ ॥

ਆਪਨੜੇ ਗਿਰੀਵਾਨ ਮਹਿ ਸਿਰੁ ਨੀਵਾਂ ਕਰਿ ਦੇਖੁ ॥੬॥

Fareed, if you have a keen understanding, then do not write black marks against anyone else.

Look underneath your own collar instead. ||6||

We keep critising others, but what do we ourself do? Aap te kuch vi karna nahi, naa hi doosrea nu karn dena.

WJKK WJKF Ji

Bravo, Bravo,

Exposing these fools for who they really are is not slander. If anything now you should be repenting on taking Gurbani out of context.

There is more than one photo there and none of them are wearing the Khalsa Saroop. To these people the Khalsa Saroop is only a ritual. You can see that by the way they force it on the women. "if you trim then your title will taken away from you" Blackmailing a person to keep hair. Show me one time in history Guru Sahib did this. Even show me a Gursikh blackmailed someone to keep hair. You can't because it's wrong and not the Sikhi way.

It's pathetic the Sikhs only by name chase after useless events. The Khalsa Saroop is not a fashion statement and if you need condifence wearing it then attain real cofidence. This real cofidence comes from Gurbani. Only something that is True and Pure will last, everything else will be wasted away and will break down. Filling people up with fake cofidence will lead to only disaster. Your not telling people to wear the Khalsa Saroop because it's Guru Sahib Saroop and Hukam. Your telling them because its still 'cool' thing to do and it still will attract the opposite sex. Instead of taking people out of illusions you are drowning them deeper in the ocean. If these doll were so true then they wouldn't need to be blackmailed. I don't need to be blackmailed into wearing the Khalsa Saroop and neither would I wear one if that's the reason for wearing it.

Sikhs want their brothers and sisters to come back to the Khalsa Panth, but these Sikhs know they have to bring them back truthfully. They would never think of blackmailing or tricking or manipulating anyone in anyway to bring them to realize their is more to life than this world. Instead of acting truthfully, all these people are doing is reacting to a problem, which will not improve the Khalsa Panth, but only show over time how stupid of a idea it was.

We criticize only those who do ninda of our Gurus. We criticize those who are behroopias.

They say something whereas their actions speak something else.

Doing Ninda of Guru by burning Badal or Dhumma poster? Badal is a sellout who has sold panth at all occasions, wheter 1978, 1984 or recent Dera Sirsa clashes.

Dhumma is a sellout.

How else have they done Ninda of our Gurus?

There is more than one photo there and none of them are wearing the Khalsa Saroop. To these people the Khalsa Saroop is only a ritual. You can see that by the way they force it on the women. "if you trim then your title will taken away from you" Blackmailing a person to keep hair. Show me one time in history Guru Sahib did this. Even show me a Gursikh blackmailed someone to keep hair. You can't because it's wrong and not the Sikhi way.

None of the Photos are about the actual event. In that article there is a link to the original article in a Indian newspaper. CLick on it and you will see that the original article DIDNT HAVE ANY PHOTOGRAPH. The editors of Sikhnet just added pics of some models of Sikh background. They have nothing to do with that event.

It's pathetic the Sikhs only by name chase after useless events. The Khalsa Saroop is not a fashion statement and if you need condifence wearing it then attain real cofidence. This real cofidence comes from Gurbani. Only something that is True and Pure will last, everything else will be wasted away and will break down. Filling people up with fake cofidence will lead to only disaster. Your not telling people to wear the Khalsa Saroop because it's Guru Sahib Saroop and Hukam. Your telling them because its still 'cool' thing to do and it still will attract the opposite sex. Instead of taking people out of illusions you are drowning them deeper in the ocean. If these doll were so true then they wouldn't need to be blackmailed. I don't need to be blackmailed into wearing the Khalsa Saroop and neither would I wear one if that's the reason for wearing it.

There are many people cutting their hair. Allmost nothing is being done for that... They don't know about Sikhi or ignore it. (Gur)Sikh rolemodels in media won't harm, will it? Or you want 'Sikh' youth to have Shahrukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan, Brad Pitt and Michael Jackson as Idols or rolemodels?

I know we should have Sant Jarnail Singh or other MahaPurkhs as idols, but its not as easy for everyone.

WJKK WJKF Ji