--regret--

Guest --gupt--

Guest --gupt--

Waheguru ji ka khalsa!Waheguru ji ki fateh!

I am in problem.I don't get concentration in studies because of the sins i committed due to some bad habits which are inside me.Its not fully my fault.Its fault of that bad habit.

Everybody hates me then say me that i am a vulgur & lofarh girl.

I am trying to improve.i love reading gurbani & going to gurdwara doing sewa.

But the peoples will never forgive me.

I am getting tensed that whether i will get a gursikh who will marry me?Is any gursikh will marry me after knowing these bad habit?My parents have lots of expectations from me they don't know about these things.

I will get gursikh husband or i have to compromise?They are peoples who may be having the same bad habit may be they will marry me but any gursikh?

i have to do compromise?

What u think sadhasangat ji about these.Plz advice...............

Bul chuk mafa!

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

you say ur a quiet and shy person yet u say u did bad things that make other gursikhs frown upon u, what did u do that was so bad? do you think it can just be a bad case of paranoia?

Guest --gupt--

you say ur a quiet and shy person yet u say u did bad things that make other gursikhs frown upon u, what did u do that was so bad? do you think it can just be a bad case of paranoia?

sorry i don't know about paranoia.

My thoughts were vulgur & i see them with angryness & these things are known to them.

I am in problem.I don't get concentration in studies because of the sins i committed due to some bad habits which are inside me.Its not fully my fault.Its fault of that bad habit.

I am getting tensed that whether i will get a gursikh who will marry me?Is any gursikh will marry me after knowing these bad habit?My parents have lots of expectations from me they don't know about these things.

I will get gursikh husband or i have to compromise?They are peoples who may be having the same bad habit may be they will marry me but any gursikh?

i have to do compromise?

Bul chuk mafa!

so often we start thinking that whole world is thinking about me me me and bad me. We are just used to be looking at glass half empty. So many times I think why don't we see glass half full.

If its being hard to stay connected with people around you through your goodness, just try to stay connected with the Vaheguru sitting in you as well.

Bulliya rub tere ton vakh nahi

par teree dekhan vali aukh nahi

God is in all, we just don't see it in us and in others. Recognize the connection with the vaheguru in you, fogive yourself first, and don't worry about people fogetting/forgiving about what you have done or thought (whatever it is, I don't wanna know).

Remember, the attempt from today onwards should be to fill the rest of the glass and not to worry that its half empty or 3/4 empty or 5/8empty (whatever the ratio is).

It is much easier to develop the connection with the vaheguru than with the creation of waheguru (thats what I feel atleast), so start connecting with waheguru and connections with creation of waheguru (people in your surrounding) will develop itself after the creation realizes that you are actually not so bad.

And always remember, every single person on this earth has good and evil hidden in him/her (I guess brahmgiyanis, real saints are above it), its the ratio which differs and its the control they have on them which differs. So let the goodness in you shine out. And do ardas to vaheguruji to let the goodness in you shine out.

Guest --gupt--

i have to do compromise?

Bul chuk mafa!

so often we start thinking that whole world is thinking about me me me and bad me.

Guru fateh!

At the start i was wrong then every one is thinking about me.

Par manu inna -ve thoughts ahaye ki sabha manu ya bolda woha bolda phir gussa ma mana sabha sacha kar diya now i am not in any illusion peoples talk about me now its a fact because now i know i really made a mistake & many had said me b4 my face so its not any illusion.

Bul cuk mafa!

Guru fateh!

i have to do compromise?

Bul chuk mafa!

dnt answer the questions on here asking what bad stuff u have done. there is not one person on here that hasnt done sumfin thats reli reli bad. we all have. im gursikh... and id mary ne1 along as thgh they regretted what they did and learnt frm it. i wudnt worry ..........u dnt have to comprimise anything it may sound hatrsh but that stuff part of u and made u teh person u r 2day!ive made mistakes and they imrpoved me as a whole u get me?

a true gurmukh wouldn't ever badmouth anyone. nobody in this world is innocent. you say you've done a bad thing. everyone has and if you learned from them, then thats the best outcome from it. you won't have any problem finding a good gursikh. any sikh guy raised in a western country will understand because all us youth have experienced it at one point or another. punjabi people will all gossip just because they wear a kirpan makes no difference at all. i've seen many hypocritical people. don't let other people ruin your life

• 4 weeks later...
Guest --gupt--

a true gurmukh wouldn't ever badmouth anyone. nobody in this world is innocent. you say you've done a bad thing. everyone has and if you learned from them, then thats the best outcome from it. you won't have any problem finding a good gursikh. any sikh guy raised in a western country will understand because all us youth have experienced it at one point or another. punjabi people will all gossip just because they wear a kirpan makes no difference at all. i've seen many hypocritical people. don't let other people ruin your life

Guru fateh!

Thanks.U'r thinking is really broad.We should be practical & broad minded.May god give u all happiness in life.

Guru fateh!