Topic For Boys

Guest paawan

my twopence worth,

im about 99% certain and researched into this,

basically boxers dont have any sexual activity 6 months prior to a fight because the hormones build up so much inside them that they are explosive/much more effective when it comes down to the fight,

so as mentioned above you can channel masturbation into better things such as sports and concentration etc, you can release those sexual hormones in different ways that can be of use in your life!

bhul chukh maaf

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are correct when you say that boxers do not engage in sexual behaviour leading up to fight night and during fight training camp. But this has nothing to do with building up hormones.

The reasons for this is because the legs are weakened during such acts of Kaam. A boxer needs to have very strong legs and needs to mentally relaxed and allert which is the opposite of being charged up with rage for explosiveness with excess hormones.

Can you guys actually put things in context for once? :dry2:

how did i take it out of context? read the whole post...

he clearly said it is better to engage in homosexual activities then to masturbate. now looking from a sikhi POV, both are bad and will effect your jeevan negatively. however in order to engage in any activity with someone according to Rehat, you MUST be married or else it is a kurehit. now seeing as gay marriages do not occur in our religion, Yogi Harbhajan Singh is suggesting it is better to do a KUREHIT then to masturbate, which i think is absurd. A kurehit is the worst thing you can do to your jeevan.

I am in no way sayin that it is acceptable to masturbate. There are countless tukhs in Bani telling us of the dangers of Kaam and how we can only fight it with naam. however to suggest that commiting a Kurehit is a better alternative is shocking.

you wanna explain what else he might have meant? enlighten me oh Admin Ji.

how did i take it out of context? read the whole post...

he clearly said it is better to engage in homosexual activities then to masturbate. now looking from a sikhi POV, both are bad and will effect your jeevan negatively. however in order to engage in any activity with someone according to Rehat, you MUST be married or else it is a kurehit. now seeing as gay marriages do not occur in our religion, Yogi Harbhajan Singh is suggesting it is better to do a KUREHIT then to masturbate, which i think is absurd. A kurehit is the worst thing you can do to your jeevan.

I am in no way sayin that it is acceptable to masturbate. There are countless tukhs in Bani telling us of the dangers of Kaam and how we can only fight it with naam. however to suggest that commiting a Kurehit is a better alternative is shocking.

you wanna explain what else he might have meant? enlighten me oh Admin Ji.

And breathe.

Alright, since none of you know what the context is, allow me to explain.

That quote is from a lecture he did in the 70s, almost every person attending this lecture was a hippy. If you do not know what a hippy is, please Google search the terms. I do agree that both masturbation and homosexual activity is bad for your Sikhi, there is no two ways around it. But, from what I can tell he is clearly mentioning from a strictly physical point of view.

For those mocking the breathing techniques, there is solid scientific proofs that show their positive impact on the brain. There is a video on Google, where Sant Waryam Singh Jee clearly demonstrates how breathing can be used to do Simran and progress on the path of Sikhi. So there is definitely value to it.

Having said all this, I'm sure many will wonder if I am "3HO", I am not. I have done Yoga in the past but have found much more at peace reciting arth sehat Shri JapJi Sahib hence I do not do yoga anymore. But I do know folks who do and they are much better Sikhs than I will ever be.

I've deleted all the posts which were merely mocking.

I fail to see how him giving a speech or lecture to hippy's makes it acceptable for him to suggest we commit kurehits. Gurmat is for everyone to follow, you cannot change bits you see fit in order to appeal to a certain part of society.

Anyway admin jeeo, this shall be my last post here. Aurevoir monsieur!