Gym - Please Help!

Khalasthan86

wjkk wjkf,

does anyone know how much it costs to open a first class gym,

how much would the equipment cost?

excluding the prices of premises etc.

just how much would the equipment be? first class.

bcz i feel like opening a gym for our sikh youth, so they can be fit to join Akaal Purakh Ki Fauj.

plz help

Dont think about opening a gym till ur arm size is 21 inch cold ... seriously ... running a gym is not a business it love for iron ... you need to be emotionally attached with it ... join a gym today and start working out ...

Don't spend money on buying expensive machines, which are mostly useless to build strength. All you need is a couple of squat racks, a few standard olympic bars (45 lbs each), some weight plates of different weights and a few benches (for bench press) and lots of open room :D

EDIT: good point raised by jassa as well, you can't just open a gym, you need to have qualified people there who love the sport and teach the young ones how to lift properly. Otherwise all they will do is injure themselves, like me :rolleyes:

Oye hoye, don't ever look at arnold and think that is how you will look in a few years if you start working out. Two reasons:

1. He used steriods, no one should use steriods!

2. He was an extremely genetically gifted person, only 0.001% of the world's population falls in this category, extremely likely that you (as in you who is reading this) is no where near this.

Injuries da push naa yaar, i'm just broken lol

In patiala where i work out its UFC the floor was bought at 1 crore and the franchises costed him around 1.5 crore including matrix machines weights everything mirrors decorations posters flooring etc etc ... so in total its 2.5 crores ... 25000000 rs ... its best and most advanced gym in patiala ... approx 543714 US dollars ...