Haunted

Guest YesWeCan

Guest YesWeCan

BTW im a girl, thanks for the advise but i don't know what it is, psychological or actually bhoot pret all i know its making me really scared of the night. below i came across this

3am to 4am is said to be when the veil between the spirit world and the physical world is the thinnest. There's a lot of spirit activity( this is what christians believe). we believe its the time for amrit vela there must be a reason why amritvela are in those hours.

few years ago i overheard my parents talking about me as a child and how they constantly needed to do sukhmani sahib at night with me as i used to cry and alot of strange things happend to me. when i asked them about this they told me not to pay attention ( i think they didn't want to scare me)

im not retarded and i don't have any illness my IQ is average. 122.

Ghosts etc are real, but they are nothing more than (energy/light)

inside all of us, we have the jyot (light) shining.

All these 'lights' starts and ends at the same place (hope you get me)

There is NOTHING to be afraid of, if you do your paat, especially Kirtan Sohila.

A true gursikh understands this, and fears nothing in this mortal life (its all a show, drama)

Guest Singh 89

Gur-Fateh

original poster: my sister experienced the same thing, she kept wakin up sayin she had nightmares... the feeling sumone was watching her..

ok here goes,

booth, pret jam doot all exist, whether hypocrites admit it or not they do... chardikala singhs tlk about it... its all part of the undhithi dunia, the unseen world...

it might sound off topic, but we know the electromagnetic spectrum exists, i.e gamma rays transverse the universe. we cannot not see them but we know they are there, similarly gupt shaheed singhs, farishtas, jam doot, dharamraj n all of the rest of Akal purakhs unseen creation is there.

now the way we solved my sisters 'experiences' so to say was that we played kirtan all night in her room, since we are AKJ the kirtan had loads of naam simran init. another thing is that it wuld be a good idea to keep gurbani in your room at the highest place.

i totally agree with the penji hu sed that these things cant affect you. they cant, where there is naam abhiyaas n kirtan there no evil can dwell. on a more mental aspect of this, all things we experience are what we perceive, if you believe that there is 'something' which is 'evil' then obviously your mind is going to make you experience it... trust me, your do kirtan sohila, keep rehit, and wear all panj kakkar n u shuld be fine...

ooo n dnt bother with a glass of water, or getting some next ghee from the gurdwara, jus focus on the rehit, simran and do ardass as often as you can, ull be fine i guarantee you :)

tc now, ooo n if things do get scary, do a PROPER loud jakra... its worked for me :)

Gur-fateh

• 4 weeks later...

Paratham(first) have complete faith in the Supreme. Very important. Then do a Jap Ji Saheb Paath followed by a Sukhmani Saheb Paath. Do them yourself, don't have your parents do them for you. You have the problem, they don't. They can pray for you. But only you can get yourself out of this, yourself. Understand this. If you can, also try doing Chaupai Saheb Paaths.

Not just the dead people but also the alive evil beings will not be able to near you. Naam is powerful. So powerful.

Dhan Guru Naanak...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest iunderstand!

Woah, You sound exactly like me a few years ago and even now on a bad day. I still sleep with the light on. But over the years with more and more naam jaap it's become wayyy easier and i'm so much calmer.

The key is to ignore and focus on god, picture Guru Ji smiling, you smile yourself and do naam jaap with love and faith. don't think about these things, just like you can ignore evil people, you can ignore these things. It's kaljug and they're absolutely everywhere, their mission is to sabotage your path in finding god- the reason you were put on this earth.

God made them and controls them- all is energized by his light. Ask him to protect you and naam jaap- this is of key importance as it is prob the only thing that will protect you. You're lucky that youve seen the world for what it really is, kaljug infested and their mission will never end so go full speed ahead with your mission.

Hardkaurwarriorz psychology is explicitly linked with religion as all is god, these conditions are caused by whacked out energy (light) patterns in the body which is also all linked to naam jaap, paath, feelings of love,(religion) anger, hatred, jealousy etc. Remember there is no science without spirituality and religion, it's when we forget this that things start going really wrong.

Ghosts etc are real, but they are nothing more than (energy/light)

inside all of us, we have the jyot (light) shining.

All these 'lights' starts and ends at the same place (hope you get me)

There is NOTHING to be afraid of, if you do your paat, especially Kirtan Sohila.

A true gursikh understands this, and fears nothing in this mortal life (its all a show, drama)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest forgetfull

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

i knew this life

i was scared of these things

but i guess my focus just changed

because there are so many spirits around us

but the worst are the ones inside

sometimes we go through these spritiually experiences to get closer to god

its really complicated

honestly only a spritiually gursikh will know actually whats going on

but that will only give you insight into what he will percieve

only god knows why this happens

sometimes its just apart of a karma

you have to know that we are surrounded by them

good and bad its all there

its like walking outside and peole walk by you

most people walk by

but some have a story with you

but i'm not sure if you want to understand it

so increase the amount of simran you do

go to the Gurudwara more

put a cd of kirtan or simran in your room at a high level with a glass of water

do jaap of "Gobinday Mukhanday, Udharay, Apaaray, Harian, Kariang, Nirname, Akhame".

do jaap of mulmantar

people will suggest alot of things too you

but you will only do what god allows you too

so go to the gurudwara first

try to go early morning

face the guru

close you eyes

do simran dont let your mind think about if peope are watching you

keep saying waheguru inside

and then speak when you feel you need to speak

speak inside to guru ji

ask him for help

and then accept what he gives you

consider youserlf lucky because whatever is waking you up is waking you up at amritvella

so dont just assume its a bad thing

the voices inside we all have them

keep praying keep at it

never give up

but with this life comes change

you have to give up any vices you might have

thats going to be hard

but let Guru ji help you

let gurbani be you strenght

if you feel its something bad too

dont hate on it too

we all are stuck in this cycle of life

remember that it was a person just like us who made mistakes

we are not perfect too

we can only pray we dont end up like them

but if you look behind doors your not supposed too

they will come

you said you did have a interest in this

too much interest will increase these things

if you focus on the guru you will get the guru

if you focus on ghosts then guess what you are getting

let them be

focus on your relationship with god

thats what it comes down too

the only thing bad in life is the things that make you forget god

treasure the things you have that remind you

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

WAHEGURUJIKAKHALSAWAHEGURUJIKEFATEH.

I was reading Sri Gur pratap suraj Granth (history of all the ten patshahian). In one passage Sikhs brought an ill man to see Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji. The Sikhs stated that the man has been possessed by an evil spirit. Guru Ji told the man to recite Sri Japji Sahib everyday and also to memorise it. Guru Ji said that the power of Japji Sahib removes all evil of this nature.

Ideally one should follow all the commands of Guru Ji but if one cannot do this for some reason then at least do Japji Sahib.

There are many other references from all the Guru Sahiban and SGGS. The above is just one example.

Regards.