Flu Jab

BhaiSukhSingh

VaheGuruJeKaKhalsaVaheGuruJeKeFetah

Sangat Jee did u no the Flu jab contains egg and chicken protean ??? i was readin a leaflet and i no quite a few bibia nad baba get the flu jab i dont no if there is any flu jab without the egg and chicken protean but i thought it is best if we tell our elders who dont no this

VaheGuruJeKaKhalsaVaheGuruJeKeFetah

please nobody take the flu jab. Its part of a eugenics movement. swine flu was created by man in a laboratory. Swine flu is no more dangerous than normal flu. Please believe me, i swear on God. Ill get some evidence later. LET NO ONE TAKE THE FLU SHOT. Instead rather, seek out to destroy bad karma. It will be your karams if you get swine flu or not. Don't even worry about it. But just do not take the vaccine. God already gave us bodily protection. Its called the human immune system. The sun is your friend. Get more sun, it gives you vitamin D! Vitamin D is so powerful. Believe!

Eugenics movement? How long did you spend on google to find that term? That's a laugh!

You're doing more harm than good, Harjeet. I don't care about your research because you have no credentials at all to make such a statement. I disqualify all of your research with my little pinky!

Brainwashing will not be tolerated.

Eugenics movement? How long did you spend on google to find that term? That's a laugh!

You're doing more harm than good, Harjeet. I don't care about your research because you have no credentials at all to make such a statement. I disqualify all of your research with my little pinky!

Brainwashing will not be tolerated.

Doctors always give you one thing and a lawyer sues them a few years later because it killed many people because they used it as the doctor ordered. i.e s.i.d.s. some doctors say put your baby on thier back to sleep and every ten years they switch from stomach to back. My dad was put on his stomach to sleep as my gramma told me and she said every ten years since they go back and forth but no matter whish one they say s.i.d.s. still kills babies.

Doctors want you to take this vaccine when it has never been tested in a long term process to see its effect later on in life etc. The doctor say take it cause the obama administration needs you to take it for some reason. (did obama give it to his kids?????)

Fact: The nasal vaccine is a live virus of the flu and the shot is a dead virus. (the nasal spray is actually giving you the flu)

How many people have died from influenza???? and how many have died from the "swine flu"???? Regular flu has killed way way way more people than this "mad scientists test tube virus".

I would call you dumb for taking something that has not been test for longterm effects.

Wash your hands and use Purrell hand sanitizer when around a bunch of people. I handle e.coli and many other dangerous viruses everyday at work and Im not sick/ill and Im holding a few bottles of it(actually holding a big bottle of it)

Dont take things your mom cant answer the questions about what it does to the body in a few years. If you take it without the answers then you are an iidiot.

screamfail.jpg

I forgot, you work for the evil decepticons!

I wish i could tell you all what i know, and have seen. But in the end it doesn't matter. If you seek the truth, you don't have to look far, because the truth will find you.

God is truth. I hope God abides in your conscience. From what i've read of your posts, in other threads, not to slander you or anything, but it seems your attention is placed elsewhere.

God is truth. I hope God abides in your conscience. From what i've read of your posts, in other threads, not to slander you or anything, but it seems your attention is placed elsewhere.

In the Generation 1 cartoon, wasn't my attention always placed "elsewhere"? My attention is placed on becoming the rightful leader of the Decepticons!!! Megatron/Galvatron, I will have my revenge!

• 4 weeks later...

Chicken in the vaccine? Any proof? Any links?

I found about the eggs though: (ok, maybe they mention chicken somewhere in those links but i didn't read them all)

I also heard it contains squalene, but i couldn't see in the links below (maybe there's another term?).

Here's what i found:

http://www.gsk.ca/english/docs-pdf/Arepanrix_PIL_CAPA01v01.pdf

http://www.gsk.ca/english/docs-pdf/unadjuvated%20H1N1%20%28CAPU01-PIL%2001.1%29.pdf

http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/dhp-mps/prodpharma/legislation/interimorders-arretesurgence/index-eng.php

Yes vitamin D boost the immune system: http://www.sikhnet.com/news/vitamin-d-swine-flu-prevention-1