Baby Boy Names

Sharan_Kaur

Fateh Ji

I am asking this prematurely as the baby has not arrived yet, (still have a couple of months to go) but I am compiling a list of baby names for each each letter. So that when we do the Janam Sanskar we already have names we like for whatever letter Guru Ji chooses for us.

So far we have names for every letter except for:

• Ghuggha (not gugga) so a name beginning with Gh in English, already have names for G
  • Tainka
  • Thutha
  • Puppa
  • Yaiya
  • Rara
  • Lulla

Please note the above are the Gurmukhi letters so need names beginning with those letters. The sort of names we are interested are the unusual names, the names you don't hear much now. For example other names we have on the list are Mahtab Singh, Ajaib Singh etc...so not your everyday sort of names. If you know the meanings of the names you are posting that would be even more helpful.

All suggestions will be considered...thank you all!

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I've been on both of those websites suggested and to be honest I'm not fond of any of the names suggested. Also both websites are going by the english letters and not the Gurmukhi...i.e they have grouped Tainka, Thutha and Tatha all under the letter T. If you check the names they are all those beginning with Tatha and not the other Gurmukhi letters.

Not sure if any of that made sense!

• 2 weeks later...