Why Am I Sad That Indira Gandhi Died?!

gurmzz

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daya?

Did Guru Gobind Singh have Daya for masands? It is obvious that Guru Ji ordered them to be burnt alive.

Whoever dares to challenge Sikhi and Sikh Kaum will perish...

AKAAAALLLLL

WJKK WJKF Ji

It's because you have compassion (dya) in your heart, which seems to be non-existent in a lot of forum members.

:D

I read this post and at first I didnt want to reply but I just have to say this, are you thick??? Why would you feel sad? Seriously have you not ever read or heard the history of Indira Ghandi and the sikhs. The innocent lives that she took, is she worth feeling sad for? She was punished for her crimes against humanity. Simple as that!!

It's because you have compassion (dya) in your heart, which seems to be non-existent in a lot of forum members.

What about the Daya when Chandu Shah was killed. Guru Hargobind Sahib ji gave him up to the Sikhs. They killed him.

Poor Indira Gandhi who killed thousand of innocent people and attacked Akal Takht. She had so much compassion. Go play ur violin some where else.

Daya?

Did Guru Gobind Singh have Daya for masands? It is obvious that Guru Ji ordered them to be burnt alive.

AKAAAALLLLL

WJKK WJKF Ji

he must have, but then the masands weren't following the real sikhi, like they did long before...

Guru Ji decided to wipe out the masands because he believed they were not great sikhs.

I guess, Indira Gandhi started the attack cuz she didn't want us to seperate...maybe she had love for us? :/

Daya?

AKAAAALLLLL

WJKK WJKF Ji

he must have, but then the masands weren't following the real sikhi, like they did long before...

Guru Ji decided to wipe out the masands because he believed they were not great sikhs.

I guess, Indira Gandhi started the attack cuz she didn't want us to seperate...maybe she had love for us? :/

gskapoor is just trolling. Report his messages to the Admin, they deal with this troll.