Why Am I Sad That Indira Gandhi Died?!

gurmzz

Daya?

Did Guru Gobind Singh have Daya for masands? It is obvious that Guru Ji ordered them to be burnt alive.

Whoever dares to challenge Sikhi and Sikh Kaum will perish...

AKAAAALLLLL

WJKK WJKF Ji

he must have, but then the masands weren't following the real sikhi, like they did long before...

Guru Ji decided to wipe out the masands because he believed they were not great sikhs.

I guess, Indira Gandhi started the attack cuz she didn't want us to seperate...maybe she had love for us? :/

gskapoor is just trolling. Report his messages to the Admin, they deal with this troll.

okay, i was just expressing my views...dont wanna hurt u by saying this, but, u guyz dont seem like real sikhs

did Guru Gobind Singh criticize Aurangzeb? Guru Ji sent him a letter saying that he shudnt have done wat he did

wat did we do in 84? we killed her!

When all other methods fail, it is proper to hold the sword in hand.

We shouldnt have just killed her, we cud have sent her a letter first!! We could have asked her why she had done that and we shud have presented the reasons why we wanted Khalistan...To me modern sikhs are just impatient..Khalistan will come by time!!!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh

It's not a crime to feel an emotion. However nobody can tell you if it's weird or why you feel the way you do. That's an internal discussion that needs to be had by yourself. I'm sure you already know this, so really the question is why did you make a thread about it.

Gskapoor, do your own research about the methods used by the Sikhs before 84, there is plenty of information out there which is easily accessible.

Did Guru Gobind Singh have Daya for masands? It is obvious that Guru Ji ordered them to be burnt alive.

We should be careful about what we say when we bring Guru Ji into the discussion. We end up using our opinions on the actions of our Guru Sahibaan to defend our own Mat and lines of thought, which we then use to beat other people with.

How do you know if our Gurus had Daya for Masands or not? Gurbani actually says very clearly that Guru Ji and true Sikhs have compassion for everyone, and see Guru Sahib in everyone. When justice needs to be served it is served, and Guru Gobind Singh Ji was a great example of this. However, as Japji Sahib says, there is no use in pretending to know the intention of Guru Ji because we would be doomed to failure even if we tried.

There is a fine balance between universal compassion and the need for justice to be served. I'm not qualified to write on that topic but I'd emphasise that it's not as clearcut as we might think.

Waheguroo Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguroo Ji Ki Fateh!

Gurbani states: 'Ape Bheej, Ape Hee Kaa Ho' So what you harvest... so what you grow. I agree we shouldn't glorify her death but that doesn't mean we should cry over it either. :rolleyes:. Surely from some of your posts that also means you are suggesting that when Bhai Sukha Singh and Bhai Mehtaab Singh killed Massa Ranghar who too had carried out atrocities on Darbar Sahib that they shouldn't have thought about punishing him but they should have sent him a letter :S. What goes around, come around.

Waheguroo Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguroo Ji Ki Fateh!

It's not a crime to feel an emotion. However nobody can tell you if it's weird or why you feel the way you do. That's an internal discussion that needs to be had by yourself. I'm sure you already know this, so really the question is why did you make a thread about it.

Gskapoor, do your own research about the methods used by the Sikhs before 84, there is plenty of information out there which is easily accessible.

We should be careful about what we say when we bring Guru Ji into the discussion. We end up using our opinions on the actions of our Guru Sahibaan to defend our own Mat and lines of thought, which we then use to beat other people with.

How do you know if our Gurus had Daya for Masands or not? Gurbani actually says very clearly that Guru Ji and true Sikhs have compassion for everyone, and see Guru Sahib in everyone. When justice needs to be served it is served, and Guru Gobind Singh Ji was a great example of this. However, as Japji Sahib says, there is no use in pretending to know the intention of Guru Ji because we would be doomed to failure even if we tried.

There is a fine balance between universal compassion and the need for justice to be served. I'm not qualified to write on that topic but I'd emphasise that it's not as clearcut as we might think.

wow :o

We should feel sorry for Indira Gandhi, but not just for her. But to all the people who do not become united with God, and have to enter the cycles of reincarnation again. Now they will be born and die over and over and over again. How unfortunate they are. But it is also a blessing to us. As we can learn from this. And ensure things will be put right. We will succeed. Now you have seen what happens if you wish to practise falsehood. So there is no excuse. Our punishment will be worse than indira ghandi's if we do not practice righteousness, because we know what happens, yet we still do not choose to act.

But ofcourse Guruji has compassion for all. Even when he punishes us, it is because he loves us. We learn from pain and punishment. It is a gift. If we accept this gift as his hukam, then he will help us. Everything that God does for us, in in our best interests. He is always looking out for us. Say your were praying for a new house or new car, but you didn't get it or something. There is always a reasoning behind this. (could be to destroy your ego) God always is doing what is best for us. And sometimes pain is the best for us. Sometimes You don't realise the value of something, till you lose it. E.g. family member, or one of your limbs etc. We need to appreciate God now. What happened in the past 1984 and all the other events, they happened for a reason. All the suffering is happening for a reason. This pain, will only cause justice to spread out to the whole world. It is only going to make the khalsa spread out across the world.

what would the reply be if a jewish person went to a jewish online forum and asked...."why am i sad that hitler died?"

i don't mean to interrupt your tears gskapoor, but address your answer to the sikhs who went to pray and were tortured and murdered by an army.

exactly. how can the op be sad for her is beyond me.... i dont feel one bit sad, she aint no innocent person that one should feel sad for her death....she ignored sikhs call for fair treatment and justice in india, had plans to attack harminder sahib a year before, bought tanks into harminder sahib and has the blood of 500+ innocent sikhs on her hands (the actual number is most probably higher).

when a jewish person feels sad for hitler i might consider feeling a little bit sad for her.

Hmmm... Are we Buddhists? Are we Jains?

Comeon we are the KHALSA... Are we supposed to throw flowers on the enemy in battle field because we have to practise Daya?

How do you know Guru Ji DID have Daya for the masands? If it was that case Guru Ji would have tell them to go away or simple beating by Sikhs. But no, they got BURNT ALIVE on Guru Ji's Hukam.

Anyone daring to play with Sikhs, Sikhi or Sikh Kaum will be punishes, wheter here or in Narak.

My point was that NINDAKS have the right to be killed by GurSikhs as shown in history. Because nowadays some people even think the killing of Indira Gandhi, Arjan Dass, Lalit Maken, CM Beant Sinh etc is wrong.

what would the reply be if a jewish person went to a jewish online forum and asked...."why am i sad that hitler died?"

i don't mean to interrupt your tears gskapoor, but address your answer to the sikhs who went to pray and were tortured and murdered by an army.

Waheguru

Amazing quote veer.

WJKK WJKF Ji

Exactly !

im not really saying im sad, but, if you really think of it, she wanted to do wat was best for the country, she didn't want us to seperate. I also saw that on NDTV that she didn't hate us but loved us.