Time To Educate Parents And Youth And Stop Conversions

tickets11

Hi,

after travelling up and down universitys around england its obvious conversions to other religions especially islam is a massive problem. with most girls knowing very little about their own religion. many indian families concentrate on making money teaching them the basics of sikhi when they are young and then from the age of 16 years of years onwards allow them to do mostly as they please aslong as they do well in education.

Anyone who has been to university in recent years knows how girls act in clubs these days especially sikh girls, most of them get into proper relationships for the first time when they are in university, i.e. with no parents around to set a curfew or anyone that knows you,so you can constantly being around each other and sleeping around each others places etc. all it seems to take is for them to start going out with a boy for the first time in their life and for him to say a few lies about the SGGSJ "guru nanak was a muslim", "guru nanak visited mecca therefore he must be a muslim" ETC ETC and within a few months the girl becomes muslim and turns her back on her family for the rest of her life.

In recent years an amritdhari from west bromwich also left home after being brainwashed to be with a muslim boy, although returned safely home in the end.

sikhi camps and sikh societies have been created but even these dont seem to stop the problem with many consisting of amritdharis anyway.

many parents these days dont know much about sikhi, so it isnt asif these kids can ask there parents for in depth knowledge about sikhi.

most of these girls probably go to the gudwara twice a year on guru gobind singh ji and guru nanak dev jis birthday, sit there for 2 hours listening to katha and kirtan they dont understand and just come back home, not learning anything about sikhi they can relate to.

Obviously some relationships do work out, but most that I have come accross dont. With many now single mothers bringing up children by themselves after divorcing there husbands in council flats, and in one case 1 girl who left for pakistan with her boyfirend and there parents to get married with the borfiend returning by himself, and telling the girls family she had runaway

So how can you combat the problem?

After asking one person they recommended putting together some sort of package with a leaflet about sikhi indepth but kept as brief as possible and maybe some sort of DVD explaining in brief the dangers for young sikh girls leaving for university for the first time, by girls who have had a bad experience before with boys, and some of the tactics used for converting young sikh and also hindu girls. e.g. a boy called mohammed shortneing his name to mohan and wearing a kara just so that he can be with a sikh girl etc etc.

and perhaps leaving them at sikh fairs at universitys or at gudwaras, or somehow sending them to every sikh household in the UK.

at the end of the day many of these girls have little/no understanding of sikhi and a few years down the line are left in bad/abusive relationships that they cant get out of, or if they do get out of it are left with no one to turn to.

I am not an amritdhari but a mona and have only recently started educating myself on sikh philosophy just thought I would share what I have experienced after visiting around universities in the UK.

Sorry If my english is poor, english is not my first language.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Within the next 3-4 days I will compile a list of many questions on this board, that a muslim asked me about sikhi trying to fool me into thinking sikhi is false and islam was the only way

I would be greatful if someone with lots of knowlegdge on sikhi could reply to these questions in detail.

and then maybe someone could post these on existing facebook or twitter sites.

Within the next 3-4 days I will compile a list of many questions on this board, that a muslim asked me about sikhi trying to fool me into thinking sikhi is false and islam was the only way

I would be greatful if someone with lots of knowlegdge on sikhi could reply to these questions in detail.

and then maybe someone could post these on existing facebook or twitter sites.

Through Studying religion as my major I have picked up a lot on different faiths. I will do my best to help. Just post the questions

In My Opinion,

The Muslims who Were Admired as The Greatest of Muslims by Other Muslims, Became Guru Nanaks' Sikhs. Guru Nanak visited Mecca to Put Those Muslims on the Right Path. The Most Respected Muslims of The Time Bowed at The Holy Feet of Guru Nanak. The Muslims were Greatly Influenced by the Great Guru Nanak, and In Fact Bowed to His Beloved Teachings and Bani.

The Girls (and Boys) Need to Be Educated not Only Intellectually, but also Spiritually.

As Mentioned by The Above Poster, Ask your Questions, and they will be addressed (including other members on this forum, as mentioned by the Above Posters. I apologize in advance if I do not respond in time, etc.. For at This Moment I had time to write the Following convictions shared above and below).

There is No Door as Great As the Lofty Palace of Guru Nanak.

I Would Like to Address One Reform Needed to Educate Parents and Youth and to Stop Conversions etc., and That is, In Our Gurdwaras. The True Spirit of Guru Nanak Must be Revived, Shared, Enjoyed, Relished, Contemplated, and Applied.

Reform of Gurdwaras is Needed, to Bring Back the Original Spirit of Guru Nanak. I hope Everyone in Thought, Word and Deed Help bring Upon Changes Needed in our Gurdwaras All Over the World!

The Original Spirit of Guru Nanak in the Gurdwaras are Lacking Big Time!! From All SGPC, DSGMC to Local Gurdwaras ALL OVER THE WORLD!! The Current Situation of Corruption and Deviation from The Original Spirit of Guru Nanak to Guru Gobind Singh JI NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED!!

The 'Ragis, KathaVachaks, Granthees, Ardaasees etc.' are here to Simply earn their Income and Leave! They do not Inject the Correct Chardi Kala Spirit. In Fact, it is the Opposite, They Inject a Very 'Pakhandi' Feeling. Its all about $$$, and the 'Vibes', from Them are Very Negative. When Nishkhaam GurSikhs come, These 'Business Parcharaks' Interrupt them and Make it Difficult for Them As Well, because The Nishkhaam (without Desire of Worldly $$$) 'Vibes' are So Strong – A Challenge to the Fakes! The 'Business Ragis, KathaVachaks, Granthees, Ardaasees etc' is the Reason for All The Problems in the Panth. Their 'Vibes' are Messed Up. They are the Ones who are Using the Harmonium and Killing the 'Mood – Which is the Most Powerful to Hit a Persons Emotion To make them 'Feel' Love for Sikhi'. What instruments were used by Sikhs before the Harmonium Came to India in the Early 1900's? Those Instruments Need to Come Back. Those Instruments Send out The Correct 'Mood and Vibes', and Hits the Correct 'Emotions' and 'Instills' more Love for the House of Guru Gobind Singh.

The People Have not Taken the Individual Responsibility to Understand Why they Should not Commit Adultery/Conversions/Other Influence etc.. (They Should be Wise Not to Have any relationships before Marriage/be Wise to Conversion Tactics/Other Influences etc.. etc..). Following The Vibes of Society are Dangerous for the Dharmic, Physical, Mental, Emotional, Traditional, Societal, etc. etc.. aspects of an Individual. I blame the 'Vibes' of a Gurdwara for Being Too Bollywood and Full of Corruption (Hidden but Known). All People see are The Golaks and Money Makers doing Their 'Duty – which they don't even do Well! They have such a Somber Feeling instead of Chardi Kala! The Preachers Lack True Khalsa Spirit!! What they Gonna Pass On?!?!?'. But Individual Responsibility is Also Very Important!

The Integrity of Gurdwaras Has Been Lost. The Gurdwaras are Suppose to Keep the Mat of the Guru (Teachings of the Guru), but it Has Become ManMat (Personal Views).

The Gurdwara is Suppose to Teach Bhai Gurdas Ji Bani (which is filled with Jugati (lifestyle) Secrets from Gurmat. The Gurdwara is suppose to Awe and Inspire with the Instruments of the Guru (Rabab, Saranda, Saranghi, Taous, Dilruba, Joree, Nagaraa, etc.) The Gurdwara is Suppose to Make All Have Bir Ras (Fighting Spirit) and Teach Dasam Patshah Bani. The Gurdwara is Suppose to Teach how Sikhs should Think, Feel and Live (Use Bhai Nand Lal Singh Bani, Bhai Gurdas Singh Bani). And it must All be Done by those Teaching with GREAT SPIRIT! But what ever is done in the 'Gurdwaras', by These People are Lacking True Spirit, and it can Be Felt that they are Just 'Acting – to Get Their 'Duty' Over With!'. The Vibes are Messed Up in Homes and Gurdwaras. Chardi Kala is Missing.

The Gurdwaras are Suppose to Teach the Power of Lust, and its' Consequences etc..And Provide the Correct Chardi Kala Inspiration (Most Important) to Save One Self from Lust! They are Suppose to Provide the Outlets (Shastar Vidya Training, Raag/Instrument Training etc. – Provide a Productive and Chardi Kala Outlet that is Gurmat Oriented For All to Feel Chardi Kala and Want to Feel Part of Khalsa Community, do what is Right, Be Inspired to Follow, Take Forward, and Live by Khalsa Principles!) But, The Gurdwaras Have become more Corrupt, Bollywood, Social and Cultural Playgrounds instead of Place of Learning and Practicing Dharma.

The Symbolic (Which has Great Hidden Vibes are All Messed Up). When you have Harmonium Playing Bollywood Singers Instead of Beautiful Raags with Gurus' Beautiful Instruments (The Vibes Sent out are "Gurus' Know Nothing!! Guru Gave us Nothing!! Our Gurus' were Not Perfect!! Thank God for Bollywood!! Bollywood Rules!!) (It is Like if you Have Two people Who do Not Know each Other, and Both Drive the Same Ferrari, and They Cross Paths, They might Say 'Whats up' to each Other, Feeling a Sort of Brother/Sister Hood; In the Same Way, if you Have Bollywood Tunes in Gurdwaras, it automatically is Connected to Bollywood, Even if it is Subconsciously). Very Importantly, When You Have Patits running Gurdwaras (The Vibe sent is – "Its okay to be Patit"). When You Have Jelled Up Dharis Doing Chaur Sahib and Talking From Stage (The Vibe Sent is "Sikhs should Not Feel Secure with Their Kesh). When You Have Starched Hats Wearing Representing the Guru (The Vibe Sent is "Rehat Means Nothing. Just Wear Something on Your Head, Who Cares, I wish I never Had to Wear a Turban!"). When You have Dyed Hair Representing (The Vibe Sent is "God Doesn't Exist, Just go and Do whatever You want with Your Body"). When You have Ragis, Katha Vachaks, Granthees, Ardaasees, etc., Giving Saropas to Monas, Patits, Corrupt Committees, Political Leaders etc. (The Vibe Sent is "Monas, Patits, Corrupt Committees, Politicians, Money Rules!!! I wish I was Them!!! Why am I So Cursed that I am not Them!") What we Gonna expect when Such Vibes are Sent out? With Such Vibes from the Gurdwara, the Gurdwara is Not Going to Produce Gursikhs! It is Going to Produce Club Going, Alcohol Drinking, Bollywood Dancing, Meat Eating, No Rehat Loving, Gurdwara Hating, etc..etc.. Individuals!! (These Vibes are 'Felt' – Even Subconsciously! But the Damage is GREAT!!)

The List can Go on and on. But Basically, the 'Vibes - Moods' of 'Gurdwaras' are all Messed Up.

I have Searched and Searched, and NOT A SINGLE GURDWARA ANY WHRE IN THE WORLD HAVE TAT-GURMAT KHALSA MARYADA.

There isn't a Gurdwara in the World that has Only Lareevaar Saroop of GuruGranth Sahib Ji, Sarbloh Degh, 100% Nishkhaam Gursikhs Doing ALL Sevas in Darbaar (Keertan, Katha, All Paaths, Ardas, HukamNama, Committee etc..), 100% Proper Mood Using Gurus' Instruments, Focus ON GuruGranth Sahib Ji, Dasam Patshah, Bhai Gurdas Ji, Bhai Nand Lal Singh, Bhai Gurdas Singh, Langar also being for The Entire Society (Larger Community – including Homeless Shelters, etc..etc..). The Mood of Chardi Kala is Missing from Gurudwaras. The Mood of Bollywood is Plenty.

The Answer is Not to Only Teach, but Teach with the Correct Spirit. For That We Need Chardi Kala Spirits Awakening The Masses. And WE HAVE TO GET RID OF PEOPLE COMING FROM INDIA FOR DHARM PARCHAAR!! THE PEOPLE FROM INDIA ARE BRINGING THEIR MAKKAR, BADAL, SARNA VIBES WITH THEM!!! We Need People From the Community Who are Khalsa, Teaching others from the Same Community to Become Khalsa!! The Thousands and Thousands and Thousands of Them coming From India to Gurdwaras All Over the World, are Simply Coming to Make Their Money and Fame, and They Do not Bring Nor Inject the Correct Chardi Kala Spirit.

Think of This. How Many People Go Through a Particular Gurdwara; 10's, 100's, 1000's, 10 000's, 100 000's, Millions? But how Many are There and Needed That Actually are Used to Influence? How Many are To Inject the Proper Chardi Kala Spirit? ONLY 5 OR SO NEEDED PER DARBAAR (MINIMUM MORNING and EVENING)!! (Keertan, Chaur Sahib, Degh, Katha, Granthee/Ardaasee) 5 People AFFECT THOUSANDS IN EACH GURDWARA!! SO WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU HAVE 6 OR SO PAKHANDEES WITHOUT CHARDI KALA AND TAT-GURMAT?!?!??! WELL THEN YOU HAVE THOUSANDS, AND THOUSANDS, AND MILLIONS AND MILLIONS WITHOUT CHARDI KALA AND TAT-GURMAT (WITHOUT THE GURUS HIGH SPIRIT AND KHALSA TEACHINGS)!!!

A Small Group in Each Gurdwara Has MEGA MEGA affects. So what Happens when These Groups Have Bad Vibes? You Got It; Everyone! Millions! Get Messed Up.

We Have to Be the Best Khasla We Can, and TAKE OVER EVERY SINGLE GURDWARA IN THE WORLD, AND OPEN AND OWN OUR OWN TAT-GURMAT CHARDI KALA GURDWARAS WHERE NO CORRUPT INTRUSIONS CAN ENTER!!

What is Lacking is Authentic Chardi Kala Spirit. And This is Because we Have Given Up the Gurus' Way, for Our Own. We are Suppose to Teach Gurus' Way with Mega Spirit of Chardi Kala!! Gurdwaras Now Feel Like Business Centers. Authentic Chardi Kala Vibes are Missing From Gurdwaras All Over The World!! Gurdwaras All Over the World Have Badal, Makkar and Sarna Mentalities.

We Have to Bring Back the Mentality of Khalsa Past. Such Chardi Kala Can be Seen in the Bani of Such Gursikhs Such as Bhai Gurdas Singh! A Pyara Gursikh of Guru Gobind Singh Ji!

We Have to Go back to Original Scriptures in the House of Guru Nanak from Guru Nanak to Guru Gobind Singh (Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji, Dasam Patshah Bani, Bhai Gurdas Ji Bani, Bhai Nand Lal Singh Bani, Bhai Gurdas Singh Bani), and Original Instruments of Guru (Rabab, Saranda, Saranghi, Taous, Dilruba, Joree), and Original Spirit (Nishkhaam and CHARDI KALA!!!) Amrit-Vela!!! Chardi Kala RehitVaan Panj Pyareh!! ChardiKala Simran with Gurmat Instruments!! Amrit-Vela!!! Sandya-Vela!!! (Morning and Evening!!!)

Then Who Ever Comes To These Diamond Factories (Gurdwaras) will Be Leaving As Diamonds Themselves!!!

Chardi Kala!!

Great subject to be haveing, as needs to high lighted more.

i look forward to this dvd that will inform people of the dangers.

I didnt mean I myself would make the DVD myself it was just an Idea, obvioulsy someone with a lot of knowledge of sikhi would be needed to make this. I have limited knowledge of sikhi myself.

I mean if we could get all of the information on how the tactics muslims use to lure young girls in and prepare the youth and parents in advance (aim towards 16-21 year olds who are leaving home for the first time) they may think twice about going off with these boys and leaving their families.

These youth and parents who know little about sikhi will then have something to say back if muslims start to fill their head with lies about SGGSJ.

In My Opinion,

The DVD is a Great Idea. Some Youth Groups and/or Sikh Organizations should be Contacted to Help make this DVD. It can address what you have mentioned.

Some Points that can be Addressed in the DVD.

- How muslim Boys are Taught to Target Girls to 'Romance' Them.

- How muslim Boys are Taught to Target Girls to 'Romance' Them (including marriage -explain that they get married for sex and conversion. All the Muslim Men have to Say is 'Talak' 3 times for Divorce. So they can get married, and then say 'Talak' 3 times and its all okay for them. According to Their Faith They get Blessings for Sleeping with Women and Converting. They can Get Married, Do what They Want, Say 'Talak' 3 Times, and Thats it. The Life of the Unsuspecting Woman is RUINED!), They Aim to Convert Them, and Then Sometimes Dump them into Situations Worse Then Hell. (Explain to Them to Stay Away from Dating etc., muslim Boys and Their 'Tactics'! etc..) Explain to Them to Treat Their Bodies as Temples!

- Talk of the Tactics They Use

- Make a List of Lies They say about Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji, and Answer Those Questions First. (Explain That the Muslims in Mecca Bowed to Guru Nanaks Teachings. Show the Pangtees in GuruGranth Sahib Ji, that Tell that GurBani is Sent from GOD DIRECTLY! Answer All the Questions Beforehand that muslims Spread Lies about.

- Explain the Concept of 'AL TAQIYYA' that muslims are Taught to Use (muslims are Taught To Lie, and for This They will Receive Great 'blessings'. Explain this in Detail. muslims are Taught to Lie, Deceive, Use Strategies, Lie of Opinions, Convictions, Feelings, Etc. Etc. It is a Principle of Their Faith to Spread Lies, Deception, Etc.. With the Aim of Conversions (including forced etc.). This is One Reason Why They change Their Names, Wear Karas, etc. etc.. It is Propagated By Their Faith to Deceive with a Goal in Mind.

- Explain How they Use Sex as a Weapon. This is a Form of Emotional Turmoil. Sex is a Weapon. Forced Sex is also Used. Explain. (This is One Method Used By Evil to Break Spirits of People). Explain! Provide Them with Knowledge so They Protect Themselves when They are Confronted with Situations! Explain to Them to Treat Their Bodies As Temples! Improve Their Self-Esteem! Tell Them they Belong to the Great Guru Nanak!

- Explain Concepts in the Quran and How muslims Use Them to Propagate Polygamy, Sexual Slaves, Rapes, Conversion Marriages then Making The Converts Forced Sexual Slaves (They even Sell Them! Dump Them in Places Worse Than Hell - provide examples) Etc.. Etc.. Explain to Them, Not to be Naive!

- Explain how They Use Emotional and Physical Blackmail. First They Lie and Deceive, Attempt to Get Sexual Acts Performed; Then Use That as Blackmail (Threaten to Tell Family, Friends, Even Photographs, Video Recordings (even secretly done) etc.. etc..

- Explain To them They Come Across as Trust Worthy, and attempt to Make You the Center of Attention (DANGER!!); But the Second They Get What they Want, IT'S A DOWNHILL SPIRAL!!! Physical, Emotional, Mental, Family, Residential Etc.. Etc.. (DANGER!!)

- Explain How once They have BlackMail against Them, it's a DownHill Spiral.

- Explain To Them that They SHOULD NEVER SACRIFICE THEIR SELF RESPECT!

- Very Beautifully Explain and Show the Beauty of Khalsa.

- Very Beautifully Explain and Show the Raags and Instruments of Khalsa

- Very Beautifully Explain and Show the Lifestyles of Khalsa

- Very Beautifully Explain and Show the Beautiful Principles of Khalsa

- Very Beautifully Explain the Sikhi Principles that are For ALL

- Very Beautifully Explain Many Virtues as Taught by our Great Guru, and Vices To Avoid Etc. And Show Them in a Tone, Mood, to Inspire and feel Bairaag, with the Desired Result of Conviction and Actual Change of Mind, Heart, Emotion, Feeling that They NEVER want to Leave the Lap of Guru Nanak Guru Gobind Singh

- Very Beautifully Explain and Show Beautiful Singhs and Kaurs and Their High Principles

- Very Beautifully Show the Beauty of Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji

- Very Beautifully Show the Beauty of Sikhi and the Palace of Guru Nanak

- Address All The Lies They say About Sikhi and GuruGranth Sahib Ji. (inform those that know little about The Truth of GuruGranth Sahib Ji, and Provide Them with The Beautiful Truth of GuruGranth Sahib Ji). Once They know of The Greatness of God Through Our Gurus' and GuruGranth Sahib Ji, the muslims Will Not Be Able to Deceive Them.

- Show the Ill Affects of Alcohol, Smoking, etc..

- Show The Tactics Used in Clubs, Rape Drugs, Group Strategies Used by muslims etc. to Convince a Girl for a Ride in a Car since they are 'Going There Any-Way'..etc..etc..

- Explain the Dangers of Clubs etc..

- Explain the Beauty of Sikhi and the Universal Principles in Sikhi for Individual Benefit (Spiritual, Mental, Emotional, Physical, Social, Sikhi Traditional, etc. etc.). Show how Sikhi Principles Protect One from Serious Long Term Consequences etc.. and Show Why Situtions Should be Avoided and Even how Others Encourage and Even Plot to Lure Them into Alcohol, Sex, Drugs, Conversions, etc.. etc.. Explain Why They Should Protect Oneself from Such Activities as Such Activities are Breeding Grounds for Negative Consequences...Explain How Men and Strategic Plans of muslims Target at Such Activities..Explain the Beauty of Sikh Principles...

- Explain That They are Important! Explain That Their Body is Their Temple, and Treat it As Such! Explain That We Love Them! Explain That They Should Love Themselves! Explain That Guru Loves Them!

- Etc. Etc..

Some Brief Thoughts that Came to Mind. Expand on Them. You Will Know more Things to Discuss.

Some Singhs and Kaurs Should take on This Seva. It's a Great Idea to provide such a Resource to Unsuspecting Youth Heading out on Their Own, to Such Universities etc..

Explain to the Boys as Well, Explain the Above to the Girls Importantly! The Tactics Used by the muslims are Specifically Targeted to Girls. The Boys should also be Made Aware to Have High Sikh Virtues, Live a Sikhi Lifestyle and Protect Their Sisters. And The Girls Should Also Protect Themselves. Provide Them with Such Beautiful Resources.

Once Such a Resource is Made, it is Very Beneficial for Very Long Term! Get it Done!