Any One Got A Good Guide On Learning Punjabi

Amrit79

your best bet is to download bal updesh from www.gursevak.com. Then you can listen to the mp3, and read along with it. In this manner you will improve your reading and pronounciation at the same time. You can also do the same for other pothis on the site, such as 5 sanskar pothi. This is the system a mahapursh named Bhagat Jaswant Singh ji set up.

http://www.billie.grosse.is-a-geek.com/index.html

I really recommend the website because, it has info on all the alphabets. There is this table type of thing that has all the letters. If you put ur cursor on it, the letter's symbol and the way you pronounce it will be there. You can learn how to write from it and there is a lot more!!

Hope that helps, WJKK WJKF

oh btw, there are links to other sites that have fonts and how to learn gurmukhi :D

your best bet is to download bal updesh from www.gursevak.com. Then you can listen to the mp3, and read along with it. In this manner you will improve your reading and pronounciation at the same time. You can also do the same for other pothis on the site, such as 5 sanskar pothi. This is the system a mahapursh named Bhagat Jaswant Singh ji set up.

i second that^^^^

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

The BEST WEBSITE IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WOLRD IS www.gursevak.com!! www.gursevak.com

Daas has had and is having sangat of Sant Jaswant Singh Jee Khalsa (Bhagat Jee) who was a student of Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Jee Khalsa, and has been given the seva of writing Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee steek (you can get more of this seva by reading the homepage on the website gursevak.com.

Bhagat Jee has sangat of Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Jee khalsa, Sant Baba Kartar Singh Jee Khalsa, Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Jee Khalsa, Sant Baba Takur Singh Jee khalsa, and many other mahapurks of the taksal

Firstly it tells you how to pronounce and read properly, then it tells the proper way of writing punjabi/gurmukhi.(SPOILER- max 100 people in the world write punjabi properly)

Also, Bhagat Jee TAUGHT SANTHYA to Sant Baba Ram Singh Jee, Giani Thakur Singh Jee(Patialia Wale), and Bhai Jarnail Singh Jee(nitnem wale damdami taksal)

Benti to THE SANGAT ON THIS FORUM PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD OF THE WEBSITE GURSEVAK.COM

if you want to learn SHUD PRONOUNCIATION OF GURBANI and learn how to write punjabi PLEASE READ BAL UPDESH WITH THE RECORDING

the whole point of doing bal updesh and getting profit from it is to do it WITH THE RECORDING!!!

In addition, all the pothis &audio on the website are FREE!

The BEST WEBSITE IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WOLRD IS www.gursevak.com!! www.gursevak.com

Daas has had and is having sangat of Sant Jaswant Singh Jee Khalsa (Bhagat Jee) who was a student of Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Jee Khalsa, and has been given the seva of writing Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee steek (you can get more of this seva by reading the homepage on the website gursevak.com.

Bhagat Jee has sangat of Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Jee khalsa, Sant Baba Kartar Singh Jee Khalsa, Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Jee Khalsa, Sant Baba Takur Singh Jee khalsa, and many other mahapurks of the taksal

Firstly it tells you how to pronounce and read properly, then it tells the proper way of writing punjabi/gurmukhi.(SPOILER- max 100 people in the world write punjabi properly)

Also, Bhagat Jee TAUGHT SANTHYA to Sant Baba Ram Singh Jee, Giani Thakur Singh Jee(Patialia Wale), and Bhai Jarnail Singh Jee(nitnem wale damdami taksal)

Benti to THE SANGAT ON THIS FORUM PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD OF THE WEBSITE GURSEVAK.COM

if you want to learn SHUD PRONOUNCIATION OF GURBANI and learn how to write punjabi PLEASE READ BAL UPDESH WITH THE RECORDING

the whole point of doing bal updesh and getting profit from it is to do it WITH THE RECORDING!!!

In addition, all the pothis &audio on the website are FREE!

its in gurmukhi itself :( soo i wont be able to understand the audio as well as i dont speak it :/

WJKK WJKF!

its in gurmukhi itself :( soo i wont be able to understand the audio as well as i dont speak it :/

WJKK WJKF!

Thats eexactly what this bibi said to me few weeks ago. fortunately, some other bibi was walking by and she said that she didnt know how to read anything, she started listening to japji sahib recording with a gutka sahib prakashed, now she has 5 banian memorized! :lol: