Revival Of Khalistan In Europe - Ibn News

SaRpAnCh

This is facism. Some people with high positions in India want to wipe out all Sikhs. What they do is create a problem. A fake problem that doesn't actually exist. The media is their tool. In this case the problem is they created is we Sikhs want our own land and are willing to fight/kill for it. This will cause a reaction amonst the general population of the world, into making them think, Sikh are evil terrorists. This also happened with 9/11, except that was indirect, and due to ignorance. But here when they get the public to react, they will offer a solution to the public. Which will be to wipe out all Sikhs. Thus the media makes a problem, then a reaction, and solution. But they are not real problems, just propaganda created by the ones who want to wipe out the Sikhs. They tried to do it to us before. Its gonna happen again, if we don't react ourselves.

when was the last time you visited India? first come to India see the ground situation than make your mind about sikh's situation here

if sikh in India are second class citizen than how come sikh community is wealthiest in India? how come they are holding top position in government, defense, policymaker? and don't forget Manmohan Singh?

To me, they aint nothing but a couple'a house niggers

This is facism. Some people with high positions in India want to wipe out all Sikhs. What they do is create a problem. A fake problem that doesn't actually exist. The media is their tool. In this case the problem is they created is we Sikhs want our own land and are willing to fight/kill for it. This will cause a reaction amonst the general population of the world, into making them think, Sikh are evil terrorists. This also happened with 9/11, except that was indirect, and due to ignorance. But here when they get the public to react, they will offer a solution to the public. Which will be to wipe out all Sikhs. Thus the media makes a problem, then a reaction, and solution. But they are not real problems, just propaganda created by the ones who want to wipe out the Sikhs. They tried to do it to us before. Its gonna happen again, if we don't react ourselves.

when was the last time you visited India? first come to India see the ground situation than make your mind about sikh's situation here

if sikh in India are second class citizen than how come sikh community is wealthiest in India? how come they are holding top position in government, defense, policymaker? and don't forget Manmohan Singh?

^ And that post there is the winner for 'The Dumbest Thing Ever Written On This Board' award. Congrats!

Manmohan Congressi'a is not a Sikh,he went to the UN in or around 1992 when Sikhs took the genocide issue to the UN and India sent this spinless git - he claimed Sikhs rights' were not being abused - recently he told Sikhs to forget 1984.The news report is jokes - like it says above nice animated story - lol at the laskahreh tobah lot in the background with guns

^ And that post there is the winner for 'The Dumbest Thing Ever Written On This Board' award. Congrats!

Care to elaborate?

Manmohan Congressi'a is not a Sikh,he went to the UN in or around 1992 when Sikhs took the genocide issue to the UN and India sent this spinless git - he claimed Sikhs rights' were not being abused - recently he told Sikhs to forget 1984.The news report is jokes - like it says above nice animated story - lol at the laskahreh tobah lot in the background with guns

Seems to me that these unscrupulous individuals fit the mould pretty well...

If you're afraid of black nationalism, you're afraid of revolution. And if you love revolution, you love black nationalism. To understand this, you have to go back to what the young brother here referred to as the house Negro and the field Negro back during slavery. There were two kinds of slaves, the house Negro and the field Negro. The house Negroes — they lived in the house with master, they dressed pretty good, they ate good because they ate his food — what he left. They lived in the attic or the basement, but still they lived near the master; and they loved the master more than the master loved himself. They would give their life to save the master's house — quicker than the master would. If the master said, "We got a good house here," the house Negro would say, "Yeah, we got a good house here." Whenever the master said "we," he said "we." That's how you can tell a house Negro.

If the master's house caught on fire, the house Negro would fight harder to put the blaze out than the master would. If the master got sick, the house Negro would say, "What's the matter, boss, we sick?" We sick! He identified himself with his master, more than his master identified with himself. And if you came to the house Negro and said, "Let's run away, let's escape, let's separate," the house Negro would look at you and say, "Man, you crazy. What you mean, separate? Where is there a better house than this? Where can I wear better clothes than this? Where can I eat better food than this?" That was that house Negro. In those days he was called a "house nigger." And that's what we call them today, because we've still got some house niggers running around here.

This modern house Negro loves his master. He wants to live near him. He'll pay three times as much as the house is worth just to live near his master, and then brag about "I'm the only Negro out here." "I'm the only one on my job." "I'm the only one in this school." You're nothing but a house Negro. And if someone comes to you right now and says, "Let's separate," you say the same thing that the house Negro said on the plantation. "What you mean, separate? From America, this good white man? Where you going to get a better job than you get here?" I mean, this is what you say. "I ain't left nothing in Africa," that's what you say. Why, you left your mind in Africa.

On that same plantation, there was the field Negro. The field Negroes — those were the masses. There were always more Negroes in the field than there were Negroes in the house. The Negro in the field caught hell. He ate leftovers. In the house they ate high up on the hog. The Negro in the field didn't get anything but what was left of the insides of the hog.

• 2 weeks later...

Care to elaborate?

A - Because that's a racially derogatory term that you used, swearing only extenuates the fact a person really has nothing of intelligence to say.

B - Are you actually comparing the plight of blacks in America (aka the Slave Trade) to that of Sikhs in Punjab?!? You've got to be joking, I would elaborate but I don't know where to even begin, perhaps you should read some history books before dubbing successful Sikhs in India with the term you described them.