Neeldhari?

Guest kaur

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki fateh jio

Neeldharis don't take "Khande bate da amrit" that is for sure

They do take Khande bate da Amrit that is for sure.

Sant kilewale mahraji used to tell why Guru Gobind singh ji started Khande bate da Amrit Maryada. Sant ji told,' Saad sangat ji Dhan Dhan Guru Gobind singh maharaji didnot follow charan Pahul which started by Guru Nanak Dev ji till Guru Tegh Bahadur ji, Instead told to Sikhs that from nowonwards, Common man would become Sikh only after Khande Bate da Amrit either from Me or from Panj Pyare; this is becuase i donot want my sikhs to run behind Pakhandi Babas to have Charan Pahul in coming future time.

In this Forum amny raised questions why SIkhs bow to Sant or Mahapursh. I would like to answer by saying:

1. If Son is being respected in front of the Father, isn't that the Respect of Father in other way. Similarly if Sant Mahapursh(Sons) are getting respected infront of SGGSJI; that is nothing but in other way respect to the SGGSji(Father).

I THINK WE SHOULD BE MORE FOCUSED ON THE GYAN AND KNOWLEDGE SANT MAHAPURSH ARE SHARING WITH SANGAT INSTEAD OF RAISING QUESTION WHTA IS HE DOING??? WHAT IS HE WEARING?? WHY IS HE GETTING SO MUSCH RESPECT??? WHY IS HE WEARING SHINY COLOR CLOTHES"?

NINDA BHALI KISE KI NAHI...MANMUKH LOG KARN.

ਨਿੰਦਾ ਕਰਿ ਕਰਿ ਬਹੁ ਭਾਰੁ ਉਠਾਵੈ ਬਿਨੁ ਮਜੂਰੀ ਭਾਰੁ ਪਹੁਚਾਵਣਿਆ ॥੪॥ By continually slandering others, they carry a terrible load, and they carry the loads of others for nothing. ॥4॥

BUT SANTS/MAHAPURSH ARE HAPPY WHEN SOMEWHEN SLANDERS THEM BECAUSE:

ਨਿੰਦਉ ਨਿੰਦਉ ਮੋ ਕਉ ਲੋਗੁ ਨਿੰਦਉ ॥ ਨਿੰਦਾ ਜਨ ਕਉ ਖਰੀ ਪਿਆਰੀ ॥ ਨਿੰਦਾ ਬਾਪੁ ਨਿੰਦਾ ਮਹਤਾਰੀ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥ Ninḏa­o ninḏa­o mo ka­o log ninḏa­o. Ninḏā jan ka­o kẖarī pi­ārī. Ninḏā bāp ninḏā mehṯārī. ॥1॥ rahā­o. Slander me, slander me - go ahead, people, slander me.

Slander is pleasing to the Lord's humble servant.

Slander is my father, slander is my mother. ॥1॥Pause॥

ਨਿੰਦਾ ਕਰਿ ਕਰਿ ਬਹੁ ਭਾਰੁ ਉਠਾਵੈ ਬਿਨੁ ਮਜੂਰੀ ਭਾਰੁ ਪਹੁਚਾਵਣਿਆ ॥੪॥ Ninḏā kar kar baho bẖār uṯẖāvai bin majūrī bẖār pahucẖāvaṇi­ā. ॥4॥ By continually slandering others, they carry a terrible load, and they carry the loads of others for nothing. ॥4॥

No one should follow the Neeldhari group because they do not teach everything about Sikhi according to Gurmat. They have changed things so they are a distincted group, which brings them more members. Follow Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj as the Taksal and Nihang Singhs do.

No one should follow the Neeldhari group because they do not teach everything about Sikhi according to Gurmat. They have changed things so they are a distincted group, which brings them more members. Follow Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj as the Taksal and Nihang Singhs do.

I think thats the duty of Akal Purakh/ SGGSji to judge not individuals like us. Sometimes One son is far better than other even though they born from one Mother.

I think thats the duty of Akal Purakh/ SGGSji to judge not individuals like us. Sometimes One son is far better than other even though they born from one Mother.

The neeldhari call Ram Singh the 12th Guru of their group and put this manmat belief on Sikhs. This is not with Gurmat and Sikhs. The final Guru is Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj. Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj gave the Guruship to the Shabad Guru as the final and only Guru of the Sikhs.

http://neelabanna.weebly.com/sat_guru_ram_singh.html

Akal Takht has been overrun by agents who want to destroy Sikhi.

Guest __moorak__

Only five rather than looking at random websites listen to kile wali maharaj khata and read books. Neeldhari follow Guru GRanth Sahib jee. Baba Ram Singh jee is a saint.

Kile wali Maharaj was part of the sant samaj and sants like Sant Jwala singh and Sant Dalip Singh used to visit Kile wali maharaj... im sure these respected sants know better then us.

Only five rather than looking at random websites listen to kile wali maharaj khata and read books. Neeldhari follow Guru GRanth Sahib jee. Baba Ram Singh jee is a saint.

Kile wali Maharaj was part of the sant samaj and sants like Sant Jwala singh and Sant Dalip Singh used to visit Kile wali maharaj... im sure these respected sants know better then us.

This is very common in peoples agruements. To use a Sants name to sway a person in. That site i presented is the Neeldhari site that others have put up as well and you had no complaint then. It's only when I presented the dark side of the Neeldhari you jump up and say the site is random. I have no problems with Sants, but I doubt completely the people who use the names of Sants today and call themselves Neeldhari. They use a Sants name just to get people to not question their current behavoir. Even the Sant did not act out against Gurmat, but by using the Sants name the group can introduce and implement manmat practices. It's like today the Anti-Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj brigade use Sant baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa name to collect members, but they don't follow Sant ji on Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji Maharaj. They do the same with Sant Maskeen Singh ji.

These Neeldharis are doing the exact samething. They abuse the Sants name. There current head man is sitting in Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji's presence (sometimes with his wife) and letting people bow down to him as a Guru. When the Ravidass cult did it with there Sant the so called panthic people were up in arms. This double standard does not sit in Gurmat and it's called manmat.

Guest akaaali

during my travels in india with nihang singhs from batala, we stayed with neeldharis for two days

the piyaar and satkaar they have for Maharaj is amazing

the rehit/amritvela they kept was outstanding , even the women n kids

the amount of bani and seva they do really impressed the singhs in the jatha

im quite suprised ther is haters on here

during my travels in india with nihang singhs from batala, we stayed with neeldharis for two days

the piyaar and satkaar they have for Maharaj is amazing

the rehit/amritvela they kept was outstanding , even the women n kids

the amount of bani and seva they do really impressed the singhs in the jatha

im quite suprised ther is haters on here

Why should anyone believe your story? The Neeldhari group believe in a 12th Guru, Ram Singh.