Neeldhari?

Guest kaur

Guest ___moorak___

Only Five you have no idea what you are talking about. Like the Nanaksar Samparda there are many deras and sants and not just one gaddi after Baba Nand Singh jee. The Neeldhari are the same. But you claim Neeldhari to be one group. It just shows you have no idea what you are talking about. This is the problem with internet vidvaans.

Only Five you have no idea what you are talking about. Like the Nanaksar Samparda there are many deras and sants and not just one gaddi after Baba Nand Singh jee. The Neeldhari are the same. But you claim Neeldhari to be one group. It just shows you have no idea what you are talking about. This is the problem with internet vidvaans.

Okay, let me understand this. First you said I was presenting a random webpage that was not of the Neeldharis, but now, your saying, there are many sects of Neeldharis and your implying that one of the sects put this up and not all believe what's on that page. Do you see how untrusting you sound right now, where you are changing what you said at the start. You can't say that you just discovered this information because you are very keen on the Neeldharis and would have said that from the start to shut me up.

12th "Guru"?

Yup, they have a 12th Guru after Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj and he is Ram Singh. click on the link

http://neelabanna.we..._ram_singh.html

Guest __moorak__

Okay, let me understand this. First you said I was presenting a random webpage that was not of the Neeldharis, but now, your saying, there are many sects of Neeldharis and your implying that one of the sects put this up and not all believe what's on that page. Do you see how untrusting you sound right now, where you are changing what you said at the start. You can't say that you just discovered this information because you are very keen on the Neeldharis and would have said that from the start to shut me up.

Yup, they have a 12th Guru after Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj and he is Ram Singh. click on the link

http://neelabanna.we..._ram_singh.html

Ive not come across any Neeldhari mahapursh who disputes that SGGS is eternal guru. They all consider Baba Raam Singh as a Sant. The Naamdhari and Neeldhari split took place due to this difference in belief.

I mentioned the different sants in Neeldhari group because you mentioned a sant sitting with his wife. That was pipli wali sant. What im saying is that you took one video from youtube and branded all neeldhari as following maryada as pipli wali. It just shows your ignorance and that you have no knowledge of neeldharis.

Ive not come across any Neeldhari mahapursh who disputes that SGGS is eternal guru. They all consider Baba Raam Singh as a Sant. The Naamdhari and Neeldhari split took place due to this difference in belief.

I mentioned the different sants in Neeldhari group because you mentioned a sant sitting with his wife. That was pipli wali sant. What im saying is that you took one video from youtube and branded all neeldhari as following maryada as pipli wali. It just shows your ignorance and that you have no knowledge of neeldharis.

Tell us about the other groups of the Neeldharis then. Who is the current head leader of there groups? I question your writing because you changed you stand on what you said before. Do you agree with the way pipli wale conduct themselves? Does pipliwale believe in Ram Singh as being the 12th Guru?

Guest _Moorakh_

Sant Pritam Singh jee Pita Jee. Sant Gyani Puran Singh jee Ludhiana. Sant Bhagwan Singh jee etc... In India you will learn more from the neeldharis about the sants. Like Nanaksar ppl follows a particular sant... so there is no point asking who is the head.

I have not changed my stance, im merely showing your lies.

Visiting Pipli sahib you will find out that Baba Raam Singh jee is considered a sant. SGGS is the eternal guru. Kile wali maharaj just before his akal chalana made it clear that everything he achieved and his avasta was all with kirpa of SGGS. Many Neeldhari do not agree with everything pipli sant do. I am one of them. However there is still respect and where there are disagreements you should discuss it with the other person. I suggest you do the same or stop spreading your lies. You are speading lies with no credible evidence, you even thought pipli wali were the head of neeldharis.. you have no idea what you are talking about.

Sant Pritam Singh jee Pita Jee. Sant Gyani Puran Singh jee Ludhiana. Sant Bhagwan Singh jee etc... In India you will learn more from the neeldharis about the sants. Like Nanaksar ppl follows a particular sant... so there is no point asking who is the head.

The site that you agreed with earlier, but now seem to call a random site, is also calling Pritam Singh a Sant.

I have not changed my stance, im merely showing your lies.

You have changed your stand, look at my other post to see where you changed it. What I have done and will continue to do is present what the Neeldharis do and believe in.

Visiting Pipli sahib you will find out that Baba Raam Singh jee is considered a sant. SGGS is the eternal guru.

Then whose site is this, which groups. http://neelabanna.weebly.com/index.html of the neeldhari? It's no random site because you had no objections until recently. When people were presenting rehats from it then it was fine. I believe you are not telling everything about the Neeldhari as they do believe in manmat things like Ram Singh being a Guru.

Kile wali maharaj just before his akal chalana made it clear that everything he achieved and his avasta was all with kirpa of SGGS. Many Neeldhari do not agree with everything pipli sant do. I am one of them. However there is still respect and where there are disagreements you should discuss it with the other person. I suggest you do the same or stop spreading your lies. You are speading lies with no credible evidence, you even thought pipli wali were the head of neeldharis.. you have no idea what you are talking about.

You keep bringing it back on Harnam Singh, but this discussion has nothing to do with him. Read the part of a previous post that say people use a Sant's name to get their manmat points considered and then placed on others. Does your group of Neeldhari bow to Sants in the presence of Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj? Does your group do Anand Karaj around a fire?