Neeldhari?

Guest kaur

Guest _Moorak

The website does not say which mahapursh have given them asheervaad for the website.

The website also has Sant Harnam Singh Kile wali's name, so whats your point about Sant Pritam Singh jee being on the website? All im saying is that there are sections of this website which do not fit what Neeldhari sants and books teach.

The title of this thread is Neeldharis - who are they? Therefore it has everything to do with Sant Harnam Singh jee kile wali, he was the one who started of the neeldharis. But you have decided to attack all neeldharis... just look at your previous comments attacking all neeldharis. now you have decided the turn the thread into manmat by sants.

If you want any further answers its best you come to India and meet the mahapursh and sangat.

Why would Baba Harnam Singh create a Neeldhari Panth, this is confusing the Sikhs by adding more sects within Sikhi. I have listened to alot of kathas of the present head they are good but why did they create a different panth and different bana. They should wear the 5ks and do parchar of Sikhi instead of there own sect.

I have no problem of satkar for mahapurkhs but no one should bow down to a self proclaimed sant in front of Sri Guru Granth Sahib no matter how big he is.

heres a video that might give more information

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuuxHlNjb0w&feature=related

Sant Brahmgyani Kilewale ji didnot create the new Sect or Panth(Neeldhari). Neeldharis are follwoing the same rehat of Dasam Patshahi. It is also Nihang sngh or Bhujangi Bana;- Wearing of Chakuta, Kamarkasa,Kanga,Kachera,Kes.....so on. They are not wearing Shasters because Sanagat was told that Now the time is to hold Simrana(Rosary) and do naam Jap; Time in future would come to hold shasters and fight(Degh Tegh Jag mein Dhuoon Chale).

If son(Sant and Mahapursh) is getting the respect infront of the Father(SGGSji) means the respect of the father in the other way. Neeldhari name just originated from the sangat becuase of Wearing Neela Bana but it is not not seperate sect. Nor any of the Sants in Neeldhari proclaimed self Guru; instead they bow to Dhan Dhan SGGSji.

The website does not say which mahapursh have given them asheervaad for the website.

The website also has Sant Harnam Singh Kile wali's name, so whats your point about Sant Pritam Singh jee being on the website? All im saying is that there are sections of this website which do not fit what Neeldhari sants and books teach.

The title of this thread is Neeldharis - who are they? Therefore it has everything to do with Sant Harnam Singh jee kile wali, he was the one who started of the neeldharis. But you have decided to attack all neeldharis... just look at your previous comments attacking all neeldharis. now you have decided the turn the thread into manmat by sants.

If you want any further answers its best you come to India and meet the mahapursh and sangat.

So your not going to answer the questions? It's obvious you were not going to answer the questions from the beginning because you guys practice manmat practices and you don't want others to find out, only collect more members.

Sant Brahmgyani Kilewale ji didnot create the new Sect or Panth(Neeldhari). Neeldharis are follwoing the same rehat of Dasam Patshahi.

He did create this new sect and Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji maharaj did not create no panth on what color you wear. But Harnam Singh did create a sect on what they wear.

It is also Nihang sngh or Bhujangi Bana;- Wearing of Chakuta, Kamarkasa,Kanga,Kachera,Kes.....so on.

Do you ever see a Nihang Singh classify themselves on what they wear. Nihang Singh were started by Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj. Guru Sahib never started any sect or panth on the color blue chakuta, kamarkasa, etc. Stop twisting the Khalsa Panth into some Brahmin thread wearing, lion skin carrying, with a a begging bowl.

They are not wearing Shasters because Sanagat was told that Now the time is to hold Simrana(Rosary) and do naam Jap; Time in future would come to hold shasters and fight(Degh Tegh Jag mein Dhuoon Chale).

Who told them not to carry shasters? Surely not Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib Ji Maharaj because he made carrying of shastar a permanent code. Guru Sahib says don't come to me without shastar, so who is to say don't carry them?

If son(Sant and Mahapursh) is getting the respect infront of the Father(SGGSji) means the respect of the father in the other way. Neeldhari name just originated from the sangat becuase of Wearing Neela Bana but it is not not seperate sect. Nor any of the Sants in Neeldhari proclaimed self Guru; instead they bow to Dhan Dhan SGGSji.

It surely is a separate sect, since they don't believe in Gurmat ideas. You just listed one thing they don't do according to Guru Sahib. And this is no individual not carrying shastar, but a whole sect saying don't do it.

Do tell which person of theirs told them not to wear shastar.

Guest _moorak

I have answered your questions. There is nothing more I can do if you do not have the faculty to understand.

Neeldhari do not try to collect memebers... again you are making false accusations. Neeldhari do parchar of Gurmat and have respect for all sants whether they be from Harkowal, Nanaksar, Dumellie etc...if Neeldhari are trying to collect members all mahapursh in the Sant Samaj would have rejected Sant Harnam Singh Kile wali, instead Sant Baba Jwala Singh asked them to lay foundation stone in historical gurdwaras in Gurdaspur distict. But todays Sikhs think they know better than well respected saints.

Guru Gobind Singh jee created Nirmala, Nihangs etc, you need to study more about these sampardas. Neeldhari ara part of Sant Samaj.As Mohinder jee has explained the name came later... just like Nanaksar name was given....

There is a difference between maata tekhna and pairee hath, this has been discussed before...all mahapursh had pairee hath done, whether taksali mahapursh such as Sant Jarnail Singh, Sant Gurbachan Singh or Harkowali and nanaksar... its another matter that mahapursh do not have iccha of such satkaar.

Nihang Singhs wear blue, what are you on about?

All your questions have been answered, however it is clear you have something against Neeldharis.

People like me will continue to get guidance from all sants, whether they be Neeldhari, Harkowali, Nanaksar etc... people like you are only speading zeher. I suggest you read the jeevani of Kile wali, Harkowali, Nanaksar etc and see how all these deras had piyar for each other and how many people they got into Sikhi... we can learn alot from these mahapursh.

Sant Brahmgyani Kilewale ji didnot create the new Sect or Panth(Neeldhari).

Neeldharis are follwoing the same rehat of Dasam Patshahi. It is also Nihang sngh or Bhujangi Bana;- Wearing of Chakuta, Kamarkasa,Kanga,Kachera,Kes.....so on.

They are not wearing Shasters because Sanagat was told that Now the time is to hold Simrana(Rosary) and do naam Jap; Time in future would come to hold shasters and fight(Degh Tegh Jag mein Dhuoon Chale).

The Neeldhari Panth is a group within the sikhi which was founded by babaj Harnam Singh Ji (Kile Wale) in the year 1966.

If there following the same rehat of Dasam Patshahi wheres there shasters, who told them that in the future they will hold shasters and that now its only to hold simrana.

If you use the same logic i guess there was no problem of baba kham singh Sanatan Singh Sabha wala wanting to be bowed down to in front of Sri Guru Granth Sahib, because he should get respect infront of the father.

I feel kinda lost reading through this entire thread! All this back and forth arguments about these Neeldharee people and their supposed sant/guru!( Mind that blue is one of my favourite colours next to white hehe)

All I can say is that back in 1992/93, when I had just arrived in the UK, I had to stay over Christmas with a relative with such connections. He said there is a satsang going and took me to a huge house somewhere around Southall, belonging to a wealthy Sikh guy from Malaysia whose family had migrated here(son the late Dato Ajit Singh, Malaysia.) I realised this was not a 'normal' satsang as there was the guy in the videos posted here called Pipli vale etc and the rest of the neeldharees there. They mentioned that he is also based in Bangkok and i recognised a lot of his followers as being from the businessmen(phapeh) community. Anyway being curious, I decided to learn more about this group so I had a few conversations, even with him personally. I realised that there are 'levels' within 'levels ' or layers upon layers of understanding them. Outwardly as it appears there is all the paraphenelia of Sikhism including metha tekking before SGGS, blue bana, kirtan etc. However, there is an 'inner circle' of knowledge and followers who are hush hush but believe firmly in him as the reincarnation of Guru Nanak Dev and as the present Guru(in comparison with the namdhari guru and other neeldharee contenders). They will say one is not required to believe in this, and it is a gyan that dawns upon a person naturally as you go level to level in your association with the group. What I have stated is not hearsay or an opinion but plain facts coming straight from them. There was hero worship beyond belief in my observation with die-hard followers totally trusting him as Guru incarnate though not being too outward in their claims.

My advice to anyone reading this is, stick to mainstream Sikhism, accept SGGS as Guru, focus on living life as a true and humble and honest Sikh and refrain from hero worshipping people. God has gifted each one of us with different strengths and blessings and abilities, hence respect these in people and work towards creating a strong Khalsa that is not subdivided into sects. A true Sikh never wants to leave any legacy or subdivision behind himself and lives and acts as a servant of the Khalsa. Take no pride if anyone calls you a saint, and rather act and behave as humble and normal person. Let even miracle powers God may confer upon you mean nothing and play down their significance when people talk about your 'powers' before you.

Our emphasis has to be about how to do Sikhi parchar, strengthen Sikh institutions and express Sikhi internationally in this 21st century rather than indulge in any more hero worshipping and mushrooming of cults and sub cults. We need to focus on a futuristic vision of Sikhi, that is built upon our rich past, and takes into account what is current and the shape of things to come.

Guest _Moorak_

Humkire jee I agree that some sevaks go to far. I have met sevaks of all sampardas who say that a sant 'was guru Nanak Dev jee'. Ive heard Harkowali say Sant Jwala Singh was Guru Nanak, Baba Nand Singh was Guru Nanak, Baba maan Singh is Guru Gobind Singh. Mahapursh do make it clear that all the shakti belongs to Guru jee. When a mahapursh does bachan, some sevaks lose sight of the shakti behind the sant. Thats why Kile wali maharaj used to say all the shatki belongs to Guru Granth sahib and everything I achieved was due to Guru GRanth sahib jee.

I have answered your questions. There is nothing more I can do if you do not have the faculty to understand.

You have not answered the following questions:

Do the Neeldharis perform Anand Karaj around a fire (haven) and not around Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj?

Do the Neeldhari wear shastar? If not, who told them not to wear shastar?

Do the Neeldharis bow down the Sants or so called Sants in the presence of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj?

Neeldhari do not try to collect memebers... again you are making false accusations. Neeldhari do parchar of Gurmat

What they do is, parchar of what they consider 'Gurmat' according to their Sants or head leaders. Who have adviced them against Gurmat, like not wearing Shastar. So according to Sikhi they are practicing manat and teaching manmat to others.

and have respect for all sants whether they be from Harkowal, Nanaksar, Dumellie etc...if Neeldhari are trying to collect members all mahapursh in the Sant Samaj would have rejected Sant Harnam Singh Kile wali, instead Sant Baba Jwala Singh asked them to lay foundation stone in historical gurdwaras in Gurdaspur distict. But todays Sikhs think they know better than well respected saints.

Did Harnam Singh tell the Neeldharis not to wear shastar or was it completely some one different?

Guru Gobind Singh jee created Nirmala, Nihangs etc, you need to study more about these sampardas. Neeldhari ara part of Sant Samaj.As Mohinder jee has explained the name came later... just like Nanaksar name was given....

Neeldharis were created in the 1960s, so you cannot compare Nihangs to them. Just like you can't compare Taksal to AKJ. AKJ was formed much later. Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj started Taksal and Nihangs as schools and to this day they have stayed that way and have total respect for each other. Neeldharis on the other hand have been started by Harnam Singh, who was no Guru and anything he said against Gurmat (if he said don't wear shastar or other things you and mohinder pal are hiding from everyone else) is manmat and those orders don't mean a thing. They can mean something to that follower of his, but not to a Sikh who follows his Guru, Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj. A person can utter follow Guru Sahib to the sangat, but if he turns around and say something contrary to Guru Sahib teachings then he/she is using Guru Sahib as a tool to pass his orders on others.

There is a difference between maata tekhna and pairee hath, this has been discussed before...all mahapursh had pairee hath done, whether taksali mahapursh such as Sant Jarnail Singh, Sant Gurbachan Singh or Harkowali and nanaksar... its another matter that mahapursh do not have iccha of such satkaar.

The videos posted above show that people bow down to pipli wale. Also you avoid the part where the bowing down to Sants or hed leaders is being done in Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj presences. The video clearly shows people bow down to pipli wale in the presence of Guru Sahib.

Nihang Singhs wear blue, what are you on about?

You did not get the point. Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj started the Nihangs on the school of teachings focused on warrior spirit. He did not start the Nihangs on the color blue. A Nihang Singh can wear black and he still will be a Nihang Singh. He can wear yellow, white, whatever color and still they will be a Nihang Singh. But the Neeldharis have the color blue right in their name. There group/cult/sect was built/started on the color blue. There focus on the color blue.

All your questions have been answered, however it is clear you have something against Neeldharis.

Yes what i got against Neeldharis is that they want to call themselves followers of Guru Sahib, but they first take advice from their Sant and then use Gurbani to justify their actions. Next one of them will say where does it say you have to wear shastar in Guru Sahib.

People like me will continue to get guidance from all sants, whether they be Neeldhari, Harkowali, Nanaksar etc... people like you are only speading zeher. I suggest you read the jeevani of Kile wali, Harkowali, Nanaksar etc and see how all these deras had piyar for each other and how many people they got into Sikhi... we can learn alot from these mahapursh.

What the Neeldharis do is get people to practice there way of religion. Guru Sahib is a tool for them, because as much as you don't want to admit it. They bow to their Sants first by following his orders and then only use Guru Sahib as a tool. Practice what you like, but don't call manmat practices Gurmat.