Singh Better Than King - Babbu Mann

SaRpAnCh

Guest confusingh

I think its quite amazing how everybody lashes at Babbu Mann who not once has said hes a moral person for doing immoral things...

Tarsem Singh Moranwali should perhaps come back to his child and wife in England after finding another in India and give them a bit of support, Singh or non-Singh, what this over weight Singh has done is immoral. The Sikhi which Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji portrays does not condone this and doing this whilst being a 'parchaarik' and 'Gursikh' is what I would call highly hypocritical. For those who don't understand (hypocrite- a person who professes beliefs and opinions that he or she does not hold in order to conceal his or her real feelings or motives).

Also he speaks about the apparent habits of one artist yet not the drug habit an artist he worked with has maintained and the pro-drink stance the panjabi artist takes in his presence... definitely not gurmat!

This song takes a much higher ground than these 'parchaariks' could ever understand they claim they are well versed in Bani perhaps the most beautiful piece of complex poetry ever established, however they fail to understand that this song's focus is not on a person driving a car, it is a well known fact a car obtained for simple purposes could be an economical (budget) car (perhaps even environmental if these 'sants' were educated and caring Singhs 'PAVAN GURU, PANI PITHA, MATHA DHARTH MAHATH') ... which would be simple living, not to boost ego or yearn for material objects as these 'Sants' are doing.... Sikhan dha Mann Neema, Mat Uchie ... A car is a material object, a person could quite easily opt for a maruti or other budget cars available in India. Yet having a £80k car (the black audi S mentioned) imported for him cannot be described as necessity but only a boost for his ego and his attachment to material objects... this is an obvious example of Lobh among the black audi is also a bentley which he had donated to him by a business man in England, pehowe wala the rape guy has a rolls royce but both have a portfolio of luxury cars which i cannot imagine costing much lower than £50,000.

The song focuses on the need for status for these people who claim they are sants, they are rewarded for some parchaar with lavish gifts and a lot of money which is in some sense asked for, so they ask for people's money when they have no liable responsibility.... what about the true Guru ke Sikh living a simple life of truth and honesty? ... waking up at 4 and not finishing work till the night to feed their families?

This isn't a dharmik debate this is common sense with a hint of politics. The fact of it is Babbu Mann has not used Ranjit Singh's name, and he felt necessary to defend himself, seems quite a suspicious move to make. Tarsem singh Moranwali, yeah he drops an amazing vaar but as a political figure or a person to give advice to other people he needs to take a long hard look at himself and his habits before slandering others in Guru Maharaj's presence.

Hope that Waheguru provides sangat with truth and guides them to live a simple GURMAT life.... I am no way condoning anything Babbu Mann does or stands for, I am not a political pawn in the shape of a Singh nor am I a former drug user turned artist!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I think its quite amazing how everybody lashes at Babbu Mann who not once has said hes a moral person for doing immoral things...

Tarsem Singh Moranwali should perhaps come back to his child and wife in England after finding another in India and give them a bit of support, Singh or non-Singh, what this over weight Singh has done is immoral. The Sikhi which Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji portrays does not condone this and doing this whilst being a 'parchaarik' and 'Gursikh' is what I would call highly hypocritical. For those who don't understand (hypocrite- a person who professes beliefs and opinions that he or she does not hold in order to conceal his or her real feelings or motives).

Also he speaks about the apparent habits of one artist yet not the drug habit an artist he worked with has maintained and the pro-drink stance the panjabi artist takes in his presence... definitely not gurmat!

This song takes a much higher ground than these 'parchaariks' could ever understand they claim they are well versed in Bani perhaps the most beautiful piece of complex poetry ever established, however they fail to understand that this song's focus is not on a person driving a car, it is a well known fact a car obtained for simple purposes could be an economical (budget) car (perhaps even environmental if these 'sants' were educated and caring Singhs 'PAVAN GURU, PANI PITHA, MATHA DHARTH MAHATH') ... which would be simple living, not to boost ego or yearn for material objects as these 'Sants' are doing.... Sikhan dha Mann Neema, Mat Uchie ... A car is a material object, a person could quite easily opt for a maruti or other budget cars available in India. Yet having a £80k car (the black audi S mentioned) imported for him cannot be described as necessity but only a boost for his ego and his attachment to material objects... this is an obvious example of Lobh among the black audi is also a bentley which he had donated to him by a business man in England, pehowe wala the rape guy has a rolls royce but both have a portfolio of luxury cars which i cannot imagine costing much lower than £50,000.

This car thing again. laugh.giflaugh.gif Are you jealous of him. Only people boasting around is you. So proud that you get to supposedly get a knife and stab Ranjit Singh ji in the back. The Khalsa Panth will ride in flashy cars, not because they like or need the dust, but for people like you to get jealous. The Khalsa panth will build nice houses and live like a King, not because they need the dust, but for people like to get jealous.

The song focuses on the need for status for these people who claim they are sants, they are rewarded for some parchaar with lavish gifts and a lot of money which is in some sense asked for, so they ask for people's money when they have no liable responsibility.... what about the true Guru ke Sikh living a simple life of truth and honesty? ... waking up at 4 and not finishing work till the night to feed their families?

The sangat gives them the gifts. When it's asked, if it is asked then it's used for a purpose. Have you ever looked into of Ranjit Singh ji helps out families in need? Think about that one for a minute.

This isn't a dharmik debate this is common sense with a hint of politics. The fact of it is Babbu Mann has not used Ranjit Singh's name, and he felt necessary to defend himself, seems quite a suspicious move to make. Tarsem singh Moranwali, yeah he drops an amazing vaar but as a political figure or a person to give advice to other people he needs to take a long hard look at himself and his habits before slandering others in Guru Maharaj's presence.

Did Babbu Mann need to use his name. It was clear he was talking about Ranjit Singh ji. Listen to Ranjit SIngh ji's response again.

Hope that Waheguru provides sangat with truth and guides them to live a simple GURMAT life.... I am no way condoning anything Babbu Mann does or stands for, I am not a political pawn in the shape of a Singh nor am I a former drug user turned artist!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Last note Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji is the King of Kings.

Guest confusingh
This car thing again. laugh.giflaugh.gif Are you jealous of him. Only people boasting around is you. So proud that you get to supposedly get a knife and stab Ranjit Singh ji in the back. The Khalsa Panth will ride in flashy cars, not because they like or need the dust, but for people like you to get jealous. The Khalsa panth will build nice houses and live like a King, not because they need the dust, but for people like to get jealous.

You actually sound like a close friend of Aurangzeb talking with this third person, I solely am the Khalsa talk, are you like 15 or something? So you are telling me Khalsa (by which I guess you mean Ranjit Singh) is riding around in a flashy car, living in a flashy dera, getting all his 'needs' provided by others without lifting a finger just to make other people jealous, so you believe that Khalsa acts in spite? I suggest you read some bani and see how khalsa should act and why! I never portray blind loyalty, only to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj, you clearly think im stabbing somebody in the back by simply stating an obvious observation?... blind?

The sangat gives them the gifts. When it's asked, if it is asked then it's used for a purpose. Have you ever looked into of Ranjit Singh ji helps out families in need? Think about that one for a minute.

No, but I'm pretty sure you're going to tell me... let me guess is this a family from a small remote village who nobody will ever get to see and visit so it will never really be confirmed if ANY help has actually been done... I can probably even guess who told you hes helped families... was it himself by any chance?

Did Babbu Mann need to use his name. It was clear he was talking about Ranjit Singh ji. Listen to Ranjit SIngh ji's response again.

I think that Babbu Mann touched a nerve because he mentioned his flashy black Audi with a red light on to move traffic, whilst somebody rushing their kid to the hospital would have to stay in traffic. What gives one person supremity over all them millions of people who are being 100% truth and seek no reward, people who are living simple lifes without any ego. SIKHAN DHA MANN NEEMA, MATT UCHIE!

The fact of it is, your response was as baseless as them videos I've seen, you really wasted your time writing that because I'm pretty sure most sangat can see you can't disprove anything I've said. You say Khalsa works according to spite, to make other people envious of them, to boost their own ego.... Mate I suggest you learn about the panj vikkaar and then tell me if you think you are on a Gurmat path?

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

You actually sound like a close friend of Aurangzeb

Thanks, I think hitler was worse.

talking with this third person, I solely am the Khalsa talk, are you like 15 or something?

You are the Khalsa, good to know.

So you are telling me Khalsa (by which I guess you mean Ranjit Singh) is riding around in a flashy car, living in a flashy dera, getting all his 'needs' provided by others without lifting a finger just to make other people jealous, so you believe that Khalsa acts in spite? I suggest you read some bani and see how khalsa should act and why! I never portray blind loyalty, only to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj, you clearly think im stabbing somebody in the back by simply stating an obvious observation?... blind?

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Khalsa ji, the first part was truth and second part of the sentence was sarcasm. If I continue writing all i am going to do is piss you off even more.

No, but I'm pretty sure you're going to tell me... let me guess is this a family from a small remote village who nobody will ever get to see and visit so it will never really be confirmed if ANY help has actually been done... I can probably even guess who told you hes helped families... was it himself by any chance?

This is where it get's interesting. How can you comment when you don't even know where the funds are going. Please reply back in a peacful mindset. I am sincerely sorry that I put you in such a mood.

I think that Babbu Mann touched a nerve because he mentioned his flashy black Audi with a red light on to move traffic, whilst somebody rushing their kid to the hospital would have to stay in traffic. What gives one person supremity over all them millions of people who are being 100% truth and seek no reward, people who are living simple lifes without any ego. SIKHAN DHA MANN NEEMA, MATT UCHIE!

Wowwwwwwwwww, hold the trains, don't cut the power, there is a kid who needs to go to the hospital and Ranjit Singh ji is blocking the way. Come on, that's the best example you got. Honestly I could have pulled a better rabbit out of the hat, that would have actual got people thinking.

The fact of it is, your response was as baseless as them videos I've seen, you really wasted your time writing that because I'm pretty sure most sangat can see you can't disprove anything I've said. You say Khalsa works according to spite, to make other people envious of them, to boost their own ego.... Mate I suggest you learn about the panj vikkaar and then tell me if you think you are on a Gurmat path?

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Hold up let me get the violin out. Stop flapping your arms you can't fly away. I believe anger is one of the punj vikkaar. I might be wrong, you might want to check to make sure.

Just relax Singh.

Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji is the King of Kings!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was a time when folk singers were just folk singers and their fans only expected folk songs from them. From folk singers to pop idols to wannabe mahapurshs. I find it hilarious that this topic has dragged so so on,, Judging from Babu Maan's fans reactions, you'd think some next mahapursh has become pargat.

Who needs christian missionaries or dehadhari gurus when you got these mahan 'panth de ratan' monay portraying their non-rehat, kes katal, sharabi/kebabi, dancing with bibya in mini-skirts, "slip in a quick panthic geet", convenient version of Sikhi! Jai Baba Babu Maan Di! Jai Baba Jazzie B Di!

Guest confusingh

We shouldn't base the morality of somebody upon profession and appearence, we should judge morality on truth and honesty regardless of any loyalties we have. We are Sikhs, we remain politically sovereign to be able to stay just, truthful and unbiased.

Credit where its due, Babbu Mann has took a pro-punjab political stance which has appealed to 1000s upon 1000s as they've seen these events taking place, I cannot say I've ever really been a fan of his at all, but what I can say is that this one song 'ik baba nanak' is a morally justifiable song and it makes a good point about deservedly living a life of simplicity. thats all there is to it, he spoke the truth, the reactions to his song from apparent mahapurshs were baseless and people are understanding that more now!

Bhul Chuk Maaf Karna,

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Ns Chauhan NS Chauhan and team has felt the need to raise more awareness amongst Sikh youth whilst backing the current release of Babu Maan’s "Sing Better Than King". As Babu Maan’s album is alleged to be banned in India, NS Chauhan shows his support with track ‘Sikhi Te Kaher’ highlighting issues affecting the Sikh panth to this day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prxZWZSlM14

First of all as stated before, Dhadrianwale's possessions are gifts from Sangat. Secondly, Dhadrianwale focus all maya on seva. Whether it be organising smaagams for Sangat or organising the Anand Kaarajs for 100s of very poor people, where they are also provided with shelter. It is very difficult to say Dhadrianwale are spending a lot of money on themselves... :lol:

I heard Dhadrian Wale did a massive Samagam in India on Saturday, one of the biggest ever for the opening of the new Darbar sahib and Lanagr hall?

People are just jealous of Dhadrian Wale, thats all it is, nothing more!

Its been happening since PURAATAN times that the nindaks have been about! So nothing new really...