Singh Better Than King - Babbu Mann

SaRpAnCh

vaise people should know that Bhai LahiNa jee came to see Guru Nanak Sahib jee on Horse. Baba Nanak jee walked Bhai LaheNa jee to his own house. He didn't tell him that it was HIM that he came to see. And bhai LehNa jee realized his mistake afterwards. And eventually, Bhai LehNa jee ended up being Guru Angad Dev Sahib Jee.

If your are trying to compare this with the situation at hand, then im sorry to say but you are looking to create nindhia . . .

If you don't know what I am trying to prove, you could just skip my post. OK jee.

may be you should learn the def. of Ninda.

Somebody once started a topic on what is ninda, please dig it out and educate yourself. I don't have time to do your homework.

No need to get angry ji! Please for give me as it seems i have offended you, but i really do not understand why you have come up with the comparison.

vaise people should know that Bhai LahiNa jee came to see Guru Nanak Sahib jee on Horse. Baba Nanak jee walked Bhai LaheNa jee to his own house. He didn't tell him that it was HIM that he came to see. And bhai LehNa jee realized his mistake afterwards. And eventually, Bhai LehNa jee ended up being Guru Angad Dev Sahib Jee.

If your are trying to compare this with the situation at hand, then im sorry to say but you are looking to create nindhia . . .

If you don't know what I am trying to prove, you could just skip my post. OK jee.

Somebody once started a topic on what is ninda, please dig it out and educate yourself. I don't have time to do your homework.

No need to get angry ji! Please for give me as it seems i have offended you, but i really do not understand why you have come up with the comparison.

Well, if you listen to the youtube links above, then you would find out that it has been said again and again that during Guru Nanak dev jee's times people used to walk only. Well, the well off people had horses. And Guru Nanak Dev jee had option to have horse as well. Remember Rai Bular and anothers from Sakhis. Guru Nanak could have chosen horse or baghi etc.

But no, he related himself to common man, not to well-off men. And also, after walking during 4 udasiyan, he came back and started doing Kheti, as he wanted his sikhs to learn the meaning of Kirat karna. he didn't want his SIKHS to living off at the cost of Guru dee Golak. Our Guru went against most of the things pandits were doing in those days. By putting people in bharam bhulekhe, they were making the common man to donate to them and they were basically living off at the cost of the average man who believed in what pandits said. And what do our parcharaks do??

I really really appreciate the ones who do Guru dee Bani da parchar as well as earn their bread by doing dasaan nahuna dee kamai themselves. Those are real SANT in my eyes.

Now, tell me I am doing Ninda again??

but anyways, sach sach rahinda hai.

If it hurts someone, that means, they have something to fix. But to people who are not guilty, it wouldn't make any difference what I am saying or the public is saying, as it doesn't apply to them anyways. So am I doing Nindiya? NO.

Well, if you listen to the youtube links above, then you would find out that it has been said again and again that during Guru Nanak dev jee's times people used to walk only. Well, the well off people had horses. And Guru Nanak Dev jee had option to have horse as well. Remember Rai Bular and anothers from Sakhis. Guru Nanak could have chosen horse or baghi etc.

But no, he related himself to common man, not to well-off men. And also, after walking during 4 udasiyan, he came back and started doing Kheti, as he wanted his sikhs to learn the meaning of Kirat karna. he didn't want his SIKHS to living off at the cost of Guru dee Golak. Our Guru went against most of the things pandits were doing in those days. By putting people in bharam bhulekhe, they were making the common man to donate to them and they were basically living off at the cost of the average man who believed in what pandits said. And what do our parcharaks do??

I really really appreciate the ones who do Guru dee Bani da parchar as well as earn their bread by doing dasaan nahuna dee kamai themselves. Those are real SANT in my eyes.

If it hurts someone, that means, they have something to fix. But to people who are not guilty, it wouldn't make any difference what I am saying or the public is saying, as it doesn't apply to them anyways. So am I doing Nindiya? NO.

So Guru Nanak Dev ji only walked!!!!!!!!!! I guess Guru Nanak Dev ji in the Sixth form and Tenth form was just a hypocrite right!!!!! The common man was still walking in Guru Hargobind Sahib ji's time. And Guru Hargobind Sahib ji was carried in a Palki when they went from one place to another. Guru Hargobind Sahib ji had two horses on his long trips. It's clear your just siding with Babbu Mann because for some reason you have pure hatred built up against Ranjit Singh ji. Look what kind of trouble your hatred got you in now.

And what does the common man in your area drive today? A tricycle!!!!!

Bhain Ji those are some very unfair comments against our parchariks and sevadaars of the panth.

Except for the odd case where a parcharik or Granthi Singh comes from a wealthy family or has a bussiness, it's not possible for them to fulfill their parchar/seva duties and also go out and work at some place to ear their bread and butter.

It would be a shame on all of us if they have to do this.

I respect AKJ Singhs who take time off and do kirtan seva while also doing their kirt. But realisticly, we can't expect all Parchariks, Kirtanias, Dhadis, Granthi SInghs, Pathi Singhs to adopt this model. Most of them won't have available time to do both.

Please remember not all Guru Sahibaan sahibs did worldly kirt. It was Guru Nank Dev ji in their later years who showed us kalyugi jeevs the importance of Dharma-di-kirt. Many examples of Gursikhs earning their livlihood from Gur-seva are found in our history, to mind come names of Bhai Satta and Bhai Balwand. Guruji also paid thier faujan.

So please bhenji, lets not start degrading our panth-dey sevadaars, including the thousands that do seva in Gurughars. We don't "donate" per say, it's more appropirate to say "bheta".

Also, it "hurts someone" because when you attack them, or their style of seva, you also attack the past Mahapursh who've done seva in the same format. When someone attacks "dholkia chimpety wale" they attack Baba Ranjit Singh Ji, but also mahapurakhs of the past who've done seva with the same isntruments.

Everybody is set into their own views. If my views dont' change about things, how can I expect others to change. NO WAY.

And Jai Tegang jee, for once I liked the tone you posted in. I wish we can all stay in +ve mode.

This Shabad is by Guru Tegh Bahaadur Ji in Raag Jaijaavantee on Pannaa 1352

<> siq nwmu krqw purKu inrBau inrvYru Akwl mUriq AjUnI sYBM gur pRswid ]

One Universal Creator God. Truth Is The Name. Creative Being Personified. No Fear. No Hatred. Image Of The Undying. Beyond Birth. Self-Existent. By Guru's Grace:

rwgu jYjwvMqI mhlw 9 ]

Raag Jaijaavantee, Ninth Mehla:

rwmu ismir rwmu ismir iehY qyrY kwij hY ]

Meditate in remembrance on the Lord - meditate on the Lord; this alone shall be of use to you.

mwieAw ko sMgu iqAwgu pRB jU kI srin lwgu ]

Abandon your association with Maya, and take shelter in the Sanctuary of God.

jgq suK mwnu imiQAw JUTo sB swju hY ]1] rhwau ]

Remember that the pleasures of the world are false; this whole show is just an illusion. ||1||Pause||

supny ijau Dnu pCwnu kwhy pir krq mwnu ]

You must understand that this wealth is just a dream. Why are you so proud?

bwrU kI BIiq jYsy bsuDw ko rwju hY ]1]

The empires of the earth are like walls of sand. ||1||

nwnku jnu khqu bwq ibnis jYhY qyro gwqu ]

Servant Nanak speaks the Truth: your body shall perish and pass away.

iCnu iCnu kir gieE kwlu qYsy jwqu Awju hY ]2]1]

Moment by moment, yesterday passed. Today is passing as well. ||2||1||

This Shabad is by Guru Arjan Dev Ji in Raag Sorath on Pannaa 613

soriT mhlw 5 ]

sorat(h) mehalaa 5 ||

Sorat'h, Fifth Mehla:

hm mYly qum aUjl krqy hm inrgun qU dwqw ]

ham mailae thum oojal karathae ham niragun thoo dhaathaa ||

We are filthy, and You are immaculate, O Creator Lord; we are worthless, and You are the Great Giver.

hm mUrK qum cqur isAwxy qU srb klw kw igAwqw ]1]

ham moorakh thum chathur siaanae thoo sarab kalaa kaa giaathaa ||1||

We are fools, and You are wise and all-knowing. You are the knower of all things. ||1||

mwDo hm AYsy qU AYsw ]

O Lord, this is what we are, and this is what You are.

hm pwpI qum pwp KMfn nIko Twkur dysw ] rhwau ]

We are sinners, and You are the Destroyer of sins. Your abode is so beautiful, O Lord and Master. ||Pause||

qum sB swjy swij invwjy jIau ipMfu dy pRwnw ]

You fashion all, and having fashioned them, You bless them. You bestow upon them soul, body and the breath of life.

inrgunIAwry gunu nhI koeI qum dwnu dyhu imhrvwnw ]2]

We are worthless - we have no virtue at all; please, bless us with Your gift, O Merciful Lordand Master. ||2||

qum krhu Blw hm Blo n jwnh qum sdw sdw dieAwlw ]

You do good for us, but we do not see it as good; You are kind and compassionate, forever and ever.

qum suKdweI purK ibDwqy qum rwKhu Apuny bwlw ]3]

You are the Giver of peace, the Primal Lord, the Architect of Destiny; please, save us, Your children! ||3||

qum inDwn Atl suilqwn jIA jMq siB jwcY ]

You are the treasure, eternal Lord King; all beings and creatures beg of You.

khu nwnk hm iehY hvwlw rwKu sMqn kY pwCY ]4]6]17]

Says Nanak, such is our condition; please, Lord, keep us on the Path of the Saints. ||4||6||17||

The kind of Saints Consultunt defined from Mahan Kosh.

ਸੰਤੁ ਜਿਨਾ ਸਾਸਿ ਗਿਰਾਸਿ ਨ ਵਿਸਰੈ ਹਰਿਨਾਮਾਾਂ ਮਨਿ ਮੰਤ, ਧੰਨੁ ਸਿ ਸੇਈ ਨਾਨਕਾ, ਪੂਰਨੁ ਸੋਈ ਸੰਤੁ.

ਸੰਤੁ (ਮ ੫. ਵਾਰ ਗਉ ੨)

ਸੰਤੁ ਆਠ ਪਹਰ ਨਿਕਟਿ ਕਰਿ ਜਾਨੈ,

ਸੰਤੁ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਕਾ ਕੀਆ ਮੀਠਾ ਮਾਨੈ.

ਸੰਤੁ ਏਕੁ ਨਾਮੁ ਸੰਤਨ ਆਧਾਰੁ,

ਸੰਤੁ ਹੋਇ ਰਹੇ ਸਭ ਕੀ ਪਗਛਾਰੁ.

ਸੰਤੁ ਸੰਤ ਰਹਤ ਸੁਨਹੁ ਮੇਰੇ ਭਾਈ,

ਸੰਤੁ ਉਆ ਕੀ ਮਹਿਮਾ ਕਥਨੁ ਨ ਜਾਈ.

ਸੰਤੁ ਵਰਤਣਿ ਜਾਕੈ ਕੇਵਲ ਨਾਮ,

ਸੰਤੁ ਅਨਦ ਰੂਪ ਕੀਰਤਨੁ ਬਿਸਰਾਮ.

ਸੰਤੁ ਮਿਤ੍ਰ ਸਤ੍ਰ ਜਾਕੈ ਏਕ ਸਮਾਨੈ,

ਸੰਤੁ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਅਪੁਨੇ ਬਿਨ ਅਵਰੁ ਨ ਜਾਨੈ,

ਸੰਤੁ ਕੋਟਿ ਕੋਟਿ ਅਘ ਕਾਟਨਹਾਰਾ,

ਸੰਤੁ ਦੁਖ ਦੂਰਿ ਕਰਨ ਜੀਅ ਕੇ ਦਾਤਾਰਾ.

ਸੰਤੁ ਸੂਰਬੀਰ ਬਚਨ ਕੇ ਬਲੀ,

ਸੰਤੁ ਕਉਲਾ ਬਪੁਰੀ ਸੰਤੀ ਛਲੀ.

ਸੰਤੁ ਤਾਕਾ ਸੰਗੁ ਬਾਛਹਿ ਸੁਰਦੇਵ,

ਸੰਤੁ ਅਮੋਘ ਦਰਸੁ ਕਰੇ ਅਰਦਾਸਿ,

ਸੰਤੁ ਕਰਜੋੜਿ ਨਾਨਕੁ ਸਫਲ ਜਾਕੀ ਸੇਵ.

ਸੰਤੁ ਮੋਹਿ ਸੰਤਟਹਲ ਦੀਜੈ ਗੁਣਤਾਸਿ.

Waheguru Jee ka Khalsa Waheguru jee kee Fateh

SSA to all,

I think the discussion shouldn't be about having or not having cars. I think it should be about lal bati on top. That's what I heard in the song. I am just providing some masala to see what else is left out there that is not discussed so far. LOL!!

Well,now that your asking.. I would quite like to have a lal bati on my car.... Can you pick one up from Halfords..?