Singh Better Than King - Babbu Mann

SaRpAnCh

SSA to all,

I think the discussion shouldn't be about having or not having cars. I think it should be about lal bati on top. That's what I heard in the song. I am just providing some masala to see what else is left out there that is not discussed so far. LOL!!

Well,now that your asking.. I would quite like to have a lal bati on my car.... Can you pick one up from Halfords..?

I can do that for sure but I am afraid it's not going to last that long. Dear you need a line of chale around you so that politicians can estimate how much votes they are going to get from you. I know how to play dholki just in case if you are planning to start your own jatha. I am available 24 hours. Lol!!

SSA to all,

I think the discussion shouldn't be about having or not having cars. I think it should be about lal bati on top. That's what I heard in the song. I am just providing some masala to see what else is left out there that is not discussed so far. LOL!!

Well,now that your asking.. I would quite like to have a lal bati on my car.... Can you pick one up from Halfords..?

I can do that for sure but I am afraid it's not going to last that long. Dear you need a line of chale around you so that politicians can estimate how much votes they are going to get from you. I know how to play dholki just in case if you are planning to start your own jatha. I am available 24 hours. Lol!!

Can I join in? I don't need lal batti, I will just ride in the Bus following the lal batti car. Lal batti car ne apne aap hee rasta bNa deNa mere vali bus layee. Please have a look at my resume, I know little bit of Harmonium (oh wait, the main Baba will do that), ok, I can play chimte. Thats not hard, I use chimta at home to cook rotiyan all the time :-))

Does that count? :-))

And I would like to work with you guys only on the weekends. During the week, kirat kamai karnee hundae aa naa.

SSA to all,

Can I join in? I don't need lal batti, I will just ride in the Bus following the lal batti car. Lal batti car ne apne aap hee rasta bNa deNa mere vali bus layee. Please have a look at my resume, I know little bit of Harmonium (oh wait, the main Baba will do that), ok, I can play chimte. Thats not hard, I use chimta at home to cook rotiyan all the time :-))

Does that count? :-))

And I would like to work with you guys only on the weekends. During the week, kirat kamai karnee hundae aa naa.

I think I would be good at counting money and can shake a mean syncro chimta. I regulalry score 100% on Rock Band whilst playing the guitar on easy level. Also back in pind I may have one of those VIP hooters that the lal batti cars have so please let me join the new jatha. I can also do simple websites so we can post pictures of the jatha during our travels.

I think I would be good at counting money and can shake a mean syncro chimta. I regulalry score 100% on Rock Band whilst playing the guitar on easy level. Also back in pind I may have one of those VIP hooters that the lal batti cars have so please let me join the new jatha. I can also do simple websites so we can post pictures of the jatha during our travels.

Anyone with nice video camera, so that we can send the recordings to sikhchannel to replay whenever they run out of live programs :-))

I know I know camera is not part of jatha, but we need to get popular using media :-)